Steve Bannon Calls For Corker’s Resignation

Cool. I have been calling for it for a while now

Apparently you're getting your wish TN, since Corker announced he won't seek re-election in 2018.

If it makes you feel better, think of it as a resignation with a 58 week notice. ;)
I was all smiles when he announced that!

That's cool but of course being the Washingtonian miscreant that he is, he couldn't help himself and turned right around and made the idiotic "on the path to World War III" statement to the press, apparently the snakes that inhabit D.C. just can't help themselves when it comes to acting capriciously even while they're announcing that they are retiring from the vipers nest.

He is right. Trump calling the North Korean leader names is childish and does nothing to help the situation.

Every time Trump makes a comment on twitter the media calls it "Lashing Out".
Most of those comments aren't angry or lashing out.
If anything, it's his critics that are constantly lashing out at him.
Calling him a cock holster for Putin is lashing out.

'BRAVO'......

BINGO! This is the latest make Trump look bad strategy. So Corker stabs a sitting president in the back in a very public way and that not news. No instead the spin is that Trump lashed out. Corker gets a pass for being an asshole and if Trump dares to say anything well he's an unstable hot head.

I TOLD YOU Washington DC is a pit of snakes.

Donald Trump started this. Corker was dead on. Kelly is trying to keep the White House from descending into chaos. Trump couldn't let this pass without lying. Trump is the one acting like a 5 year old child having a tantrum.

^^^ CNN affiliate spinning the liberal narrative.

Apparently you're getting your wish TN, since Corker announced he won't seek re-election in 2018.

If it makes you feel better, think of it as a resignation with a 58 week notice. ;)

That's cool but of course being the Washingtonian miscreant that he is, he couldn't help himself and turned right around and made the idiotic "on the path to World War III" statement to the press, apparently the snakes that inhabit D.C. just can't help themselves when it comes to acting capriciously even while they're announcing that they are retiring from the vipers nest.

He is right. Trump calling the North Korean leader names is childish and does nothing to help the situation.

You are siding with North Korea over a sitting US president? Wow.

No, that poster sided with Corker's comments over Trump's rebuttal. Pay attention!

No, that poster sided with Corker's comments over Trump's rebuttal. Pay attention!

Corker is a traitor.

Corker is a traitor.
I think maybe you should ask for a dictionary for Christmas.

Corker is a traitor.

You can join Corker in prison.

Corker is a traitor.

^^

delusional

Fire your team of legal experts.

Corker is a traitor.

^^

delusional

Tomorrow Trump will still be president and you will still be irrelevant just like today.

How come left wing media outlets like CBS that used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election and recently called the Vegas victims "nothing but gun toting republicans" is considered a legitimate media outlet and everything else that the crazy angry left disagrees with is "propaganda"? Ignorance is bliss?

Corker is a traitor.

^^

delusional

Tomorrow Trump will still be president and you will still be irrelevant just like today.
Oh no, angwy man got angwy

How come left wing media outlets like CBS that used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election and recently called the Vegas victims "nothing but gun toting republicans" is considered a legitimate media outlet and everything else that the crazy angry left disagrees with is "propaganda"? Ignorance is bliss?
You've kind of crafted yourself a little intellectual bunker there, haven't you?

No he's not right, he's violating the public trust with his histrionics.

Trumps childish insults directed at Kim Jong Un do not excuse or justify Corkers completely irresponsible statements.

Trumps childish insults directed at Kim Jong Un do not excuse or justify Corkers completely irresponsible statements.
In a way, you're right. But we should be noticing a pattern, here.... people are putting themselves on the line to "sound the alarms"...

What's irresponsible about them?

he was elected by the people of his state, not by the president, or you all....

no where did he take an oath to adore or put the president on a pedestal. he took an oath to defend and abide by the constitution....

although we may or may not like what he is saying, his comments do not warrant him resigning from his position of which he took an oath.

We had a Republican, in the State of the Union, on National tv, interrupt the president by shouting out, LIAR! He was not forced to resign....because it was his state that elected him, and not Obama...and although awful, it was not criminal and did not break his oath.

Corker is a smart, quiet, reserved man, with great respect from his party and even the other side, though they differ with him....

He's on the Foreign Relations Committee, and for him to speak out like this is unusual for him....so if he felt the need to speak out, then guaranteed he has some real and deep concerns about this President and safety of our Nation....imo.

Corker is a traitor.

^^

delusional

Oh no, angwy man got angwy

Feel free to defend the nasty little puke. He's all yours, pal. He created an empire and enriched himself based on giving voice and a forum to white supremacist pukes, and their disgusting ideology and conspiracy theories. racist is as racist does.... enjoy being his little footsoldier. i promise he doesn't give a shit about you.

Forum List

Back