Steve Bannon Calls For Corker’s Resignation

Tillerson never claimed that. You just kind of made something up there, didn't ya, big guy?
Tillerson calling Trump a " fucking moron " has been confirmed by various news outlets.
Tillerson never took it back either..
Between Corker, Tillerson etc telling it like it is there's a new news report confirmed by many in the White House that Trump is totally on the edge and about to blow!
It's not like you deplorables weren't warned what kind of fucking moron DT was before the election.
I don't give a flying-fuck if it's been confirmed by every leftist paper on the planet.
If Tillerson had really said it, he'd be fired immediately.
The mainstreamers are trying to sell us a story that the president is unstable and has been doing it since before he took office, regardless of the fact that he's shown us that he has more political sense than most of Congress.
People that have met Trump in Houston, Florida, and Puerto Rico say he's nothing like the boogeyman the media portrays him as being.
So essentially, the media is fabricating this story.
It's no surprise that Trump doesn't get along with swamp creatures that are screwing us. If I was him I'd be chewing their asses out too.
"If Tillerson had really said it, he'd be fired immediately."

Your entire argument seems to be composed of stuff you are just making up.
Well, you need to approach this with common-sense.
What do you think would happen to you if you called your boss a moron, and this statement was splashed all over the news?
I think that would obviously depend on my position and my importance to the organization.

And "common sense" does not mean, "the first feeling that pops into my gut".

Tillerson didn't deny it. I suggest you forward your complaints to him. Maybe he will change his mind and deny it?
Tillerson said he wouldn't entertain this fabricated story.
Who's the real moron? The idiot that believes these constant fabrications or the idiot who felt that saying shit like this isn't gonna get him fired?

Tillerson calling Trump a " fucking moron " has been confirmed by various news outlets.
Between Corker, Tillerson etc telling it like it is there's a new news report confirmed by many in the White House that Trump is totally on the edge and about to blow!
It's not like you deplorables weren't warned what kind of fucking moron DT was before the election.
I don't give a flying-fuck if it's been confirmed by every leftist paper on the planet.
The mainstreamers are trying to sell us a story that the president is unstable and has been doing it since before he took office, regardless of the fact that he's shown us that he has more political sense than most of Congress.
People that have met Trump in Houston, Florida, and Puerto Rico say he's nothing like the boogeyman the media portrays him as being.
It's no surprise that Trump doesn't get along with swamp creatures that are screwing us. If I was him I'd be chewing their asses out too.

What do you think would happen to you if you called your boss a moron, and this statement was splashed all over the news?
I think that would obviously depend on my position and my importance to the organization.

Tillerson didn't deny it. I suggest you forward your complaints to him. Maybe he will change his mind and deny it?
Who's the real moron? The idiot that believes these constant fabrications or the idiot who felt that saying shit like this isn't gonna get him fired?
"Tillerson said he wouldn't entertain this fabricated story. "

wrong again ... Tillerson said, "“I am not going to deal with petty stuff like that,” he said. “This is what I don’t understand about Washington.”", when asked about calling Trump a moron.

oh, and he had to embarrass himself with his "aw shucks, I'm just an inexperienced country boy" routine in order to avoid answering the question. Right, Rex Tillerson, CEO of a global oil company who routinely met with Heads of State and lived in the sphere of political and legal litigation, is just too pure and naive for this petty stuff.... haha, excuse me while I barf...

Oh, and -- in case you are missing the forest for the trees, here -- Tillerson just had to hold a press conference to call the president, "smart". haha, use your common sense on that one. ;)

And i think this probably will get him fired, eventually. As we all know, Trump is a thin-skinned manbaby who carries forever-grudges and devolves into an impotent little blob of anger at any perceived slight.

Last edited:
She has to appease her jewish constituents but not be too obvious because she's a politician in the USA not Israel.

More precisely, Senator Feinstein is 100% for Israel and 0% for the US, and doesn't have to worry about election because in CA she is above questioning - it is "sexist and anti-semitic" to notice she criticized Tenet then attended his celebration for the role he played in both 911 and the cover-up.

that Congress was lied to?

Has Congress held anyone accountable for lying?

NO

Did Congress do anything to get to the truth, like release the Pentagon videos of the "757" hitting the Pentagon at 500 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground?

NO

Congress was willingly lied to by those Congress approved to lie.. for the cause of ZIONISM.

Why should anyone care that Bannon calls for anyone's resignation? Especially when there is literally zero chance of him getting it.

I'd be more impressed if my neighbor called for it

Well then why did Donald Trump believe the rumors and challenge Rex to an IQ test? Oh yea I forgot Trump was kidding......again.

Well then why did Donald Trump believe the rumors and challenge Rex to an IQ test? Oh yea I forgot Trump was kidding......again.
Yep......to liberals that is called a joke.
To the rest of us that is making light of another nasty rumor pushed by the media in a blatant attempt to bring him down.

To the rest of us that is making light of another nasty rumor pushed by media in a blatant attempt to bring him down.
trump was not kidding, in the sense that he, for sure, believes his own IQ to be "amazing!". the guy has spent his entire fellating himself in public. yes, his behavior certainly is a "joke", but he;'s the butt of it.

Did anyone bother to ask Corker what he thinks of Steve Bannon?

Hate to tell you this....but people from Queens have an aggressive sense of humor. If you can't take it you're just a pussy.
Take it? pffft.... in case you haven't noticed, the entire world (when not puckering their anuses wondering how he's going to harm the world) is laughing at Donald trump.

Hate to tell you this....but people from Queens have an aggressive sense of humor. If you can't take it you're just a pussy.
Take it? pffft.... in case you haven't noticed, the entire world (when not puckering their anuses wondering how he's going to harm the world) is laughing at Donald trump.
Nope. Only the fuckers that ARE doing harm to the world think that.
But it's strange how you know exactly what Trump is thinking when he takes jabs at assholes on Twitter.
You must read minds.

But it's strange how you know exactly what Trump is thinking when he takes jabs at assholes on Twitter.
You must read minds.
"" Only the fuckers that ARE doing harm to the world think that. "

haha, no, you must be delusional yes, the world is laughing at trump, and worried for us for having him as president. And worried for themselves. And it does not take a psychic to know that Donald trump is a delusional narcissist. And this latest bit of self-fellation was not on twitter.

To the rest of us that is making light of another nasty rumor pushed by media in a blatant attempt to bring him down.
trump was not kidding, in the sense that he, for sure, believes his own IQ to be "amazing!". the guy has spent his entire fellating himself in public. yes, his behavior certainly is a "joke", but he;'s the butt of it.
He really comes out of every situation looking worse than going in.

But he has lots of fans and now he's the most powerful man in the world. Even if he's a one term president he has made his mark on history ugly. I just worry what more the republicans will accomplish in the next year before the midterms when hopefully we can win back the senate

disgraceful presidency proves no one involved with this administration possesses any honor, decency, integrity, ethics, empathy, or any other characteristic of a quality human being.
Funny
This is how I sum up the libs

nice deflect... but don't get too proud of yourself... you make that association because you're a loon.

you're welcome.

I just worry what more the republicans will accomplish in the next year before the midterms when hopefully we can win back the senate

concentration.jpg

He really comes out of every situation looking worse than going in.

But he has lots of fans and now he's the most powerful man in the world. Even if he's a one term president he has made his mark on history ugly. I just worry what more the republicans will accomplish in the next year before the midterms when hopefully we can win back the senate
Did your auto-correct just change "bigly" to "ugly"??? A spelling check AND an improvement on the truth value of the statement? wow, can we somehow install this in Trump's brain? It will correct his fake words and change them so that his statement is actually true. This would be amazing!

You must read minds.
"" Only the fuckers that ARE doing harm to the world think that. "

haha, no, you must be delusional yes, the world is laughing at trump, and worried for us for having him as president. And worried for themselves. And it does not take a psychic to know that Donald trump is a delusional narcissist. And this latest bit of self-fellation was not on twitter.
What's delusional is a person that can't see what's going on.....which is what you are.
You still haven't figured out that the real degenerates are people like Hillary and Obama.
People that rub elbows with perverts and child-molesters and join in on their parties.
Plotting the destruction of the US economy along with George Soros.
People who have no issue with Harvey Weinstein, even become close friends with him, yet use sexual-harassment as a way to attack their opponents.
People who got rich by screwing over their supporters.
People who have no limits when it comes to deception and destruction.
People who are so screwed up in the head that they consider Americans to be a greater threat than Iran, ISIS, al Qaeda, or N. Korea.
Oh and if narcissism were a crime Obama and Hillary would both be doing multiple life sentences.
They lose yet they feel they can change the result of the election by creating a false narrative about Russian collusion.
Total nonsense.
But as long as they can count on gullible or demented people like you to look the other way, it seems to continue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back