Stephen 'tWitch' Boss, the famed DJ on Ellen Degeneres' talk show, is dead ... and TMZ has learned it appears to be a suicide.

How could it have been suicide when liberals don't like guns?

maybe he jumped from a bridge?

No, he capped himself with one of those evil guns.

"We're told, a short time later police got a call for a shooting at an L.A. hotel ... and they found Stephen there, dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound."

• Banned
No, he capped himself with one of those evil guns.

"We're told, a short time later police got a call for a shooting at an L.A. hotel ... and they found Stephen there, dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound."
interesting. well, i guess you have a point!

We never know what they are suffering. Look at Robin Williams and Bourdein. They suffered from mental illness and no one knew about it.

Remains to be seen what was the cause. It is doubt full the family will share the reason if they know, or like the other two, he may not have shared it with them.

Mental illness is a very serious issue.

I join other members (and guests) in extending the deepest condolences to his family, friends, and fans.

Occasionally I would watch "Ellen" for a few minutes, and I noticed how happy the DJ was to dance for the audience.

He and Ellen would engage in some humorous banter.

Her show seemed to be his world. Then her show went off the air because her enemies had ganged up on her and accused her of all kinds of things.

Life is so sad.

I envy those who were never born.

Yes. Nevermore shall he ever twitch again.

Part of me wants to laugh at this and part of me wants to yell at you to show some respect,... So, I think I'll do both as this is horrible yet funny at exactly the same time. 😆

He was a very talented dancer -- far more than just someone's "DJ" -- sad story indeed.
You never know the pain someone is dealing with.....

I feel for him. Working with DeGeneres would be enough to make anyone cap themselves in the head.

I feel for him. Working with DeGeneres would be enough to make anyone cap themselves in the head.

I like Ellen. I might not like the fact that she's a lesbian but she's still funny and has a heart as big as the checks that she gave away. :D

Forum List

Back