Step up, Mr. President

This is where our President's thoughts are at this morning:
STEP UP, TRUMP. Let's see you talk to them, make a deal.
Oh PLEASE. You're such a clown. Where was Obumma several years ago when two cities burned. He didn't "step up" and make a deal. He egged them on to loot and burn more, as the mayors pulled back the police.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

8:41 AM · May 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone........got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would.... ....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and........good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

The President was quite excited by all the big bad guns and dogs and ominous weapons, the young agents just "waiting for action." "They love it, and good practice!" The message to the protesters? Let them "scream and rant" all they want.
View attachment 342908

What were they ranting? "No justice no peace" and "Hands up don't shoot" After leaving the WH, they marched to the Capitol and held a vigil. Not a single protester or rioter I've heard about has carried a gun or fired a single shot. Someone shot AT them in Detroit, a drive by, and killed a 19 year old.

But the President is deaf. Leaders around the nation are struggling to maintain safety and let the black community know they hear them. WHY CAN'T OUR PRESIDENT ADDRESS THESE PEOPLE DIRECTLY? It is his job. They are his people, too, and they have a grievance. The armed protesters who stormed the Michigan capitol to get their Covid restrictions lifted were "very good people"
Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

The Governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal.

Why don't the black protesters all over the country get that same consideration?

"Why don't the black protesters all over the country get that same consideration?"

They are not protesters, they are now CRIMINALS, they are destroying buildings, burning buildings and en masse smashing store windows to do MASSIVE looting. They are CRIMINALS and their extreme feral chimpout should be met with bullets, looters should be shot on sight, those who are not taken down rounded up and put in something like Gitmo-type secure installations.

Perhaps they should all carry AR 15's like the white men do.
Remind me IDIOT RETARD when a MOB of armed white people shot cops or rioted?
When we fight for the right in this country to say shit like "extreme feral chimpout" about black protesters, you wonder why black people are angry? Most of the protesters are not involved in rioting or looting, are trying to be heard and are as pissed off about these jerks burning and breaking windows and stealing as everyone else.

White people don't need to fight the cops or riot against them; we're not the ones being treated like animals. Still.
Blah Blah blah.................Caring was over when they started burning the damned town down.

Enough of this shit............FULL DAMNED RIOT GEAR AND BUST THEIR ASSES UP.

Enough of defending fucking LOOTERS..........RESPECT IS EARNED..........NONE THERE....PEACEFUL PROTESTERS GO HOME AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY..........

Every damned election the DNC helps this shit flair up..........busing in Blm thugs.
Seems they're way ahead of you in Minneapolis/St. Paul, anyway. It ends tonight. But they've done such a good job, there is no one to arrest. At least not yet. Broke them up good as soon as the curfew took effect.

I am very disappointed that you could not respect my repeated requests to find another thread for your rants. You've consistently refused to address the topic and just keep spamming my thread. So don't try to pretending you're some expert on earning respect. You don't know the first thing about it.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional, but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe. They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone........got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would.... ....have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen. That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir, they love it, and........good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let the D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!

The President was quite excited by all the big bad guns and dogs and ominous weapons, the young agents just "waiting for action." "They love it, and good practice!" The message to the protesters? Let them "scream and rant" all they want.
View attachment 342908

What were they ranting? "No justice no peace" and "Hands up don't shoot" After leaving the WH, they marched to the Capitol and held a vigil. Not a single protester or rioter I've heard about has carried a gun or fired a single shot. Someone shot AT them in Detroit, a drive by, and killed a 19 year old.

But the President is deaf. Leaders around the nation are struggling to maintain safety and let the black community know they hear them. WHY CAN'T OUR PRESIDENT ADDRESS THESE PEOPLE DIRECTLY? It is his job. They are his people, too, and they have a grievance. The armed protesters who stormed the Michigan capitol to get their Covid restrictions lifted were "very good people"
Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

The Governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire. These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal.

Why don't the black protesters all over the country get that same consideration?

US presidents should not negotiate with terrorists.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

"Why don't the black protesters all over the country get that same consideration?"

They are not protesters, they are now CRIMINALS, they are destroying buildings, burning buildings and en masse smashing store windows to do MASSIVE looting. They are CRIMINALS and their extreme feral chimpout should be met with bullets, looters should be shot on sight, those who are not taken down rounded up and put in something like Gitmo-type secure installations.

When we fight for the right in this country to say shit like "extreme feral chimpout" about black protesters, you wonder why black people are angry? Most of the protesters are not involved in rioting or looting, are trying to be heard and are as pissed off about these jerks burning and breaking windows and stealing as everyone else.

White people don't need to fight the cops or riot against them; we're not the ones being treated like animals. Still.
Blah Blah blah.................Caring was over when they started burning the damned town down.

Enough of defending fucking LOOTERS..........RESPECT IS EARNED..........NONE THERE....PEACEFUL PROTESTERS GO HOME AND STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY..........

Every damned election the DNC helps this shit flair up..........busing in Blm thugs.
Seems they're way ahead of you in Minneapolis/St. Paul, anyway. It ends tonight. But they've done such a good job, there is no one to arrest. At least not yet. Broke them up good as soon as the curfew took effect.

I am very disappointed that you could not respect my repeated requests to find another thread for your rants. You've consistently refused to address the topic and just keep spamming my thread. So don't try to pretending you're some expert on earning respect. You don't know the first thing about it.
I do not care on this issue.........they Riot and violate others rights......steal and destroy businesses they have ZERO RESPECT FROM ME..............

Should busted them up days ago.

And NOW THEY ARE KILLING IN OAKLAND.........nice huh.......the man who killed the guy got arrested and is charged with murder.............NOW THEY ARE MURDERING POLICE.......burning cities all over the stinking country.

That is why they should be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

E6QWDA54JVBLREPJDW2BNQLTNA.jpg

Did the Family Dollar kill anyone.

CQFSCRVZDFC6HF3J67TKUCD2GM.jpg

Oh hell Arby's did it too.

ANIMALS........

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

cop smiles.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

Seems they're way ahead of you in Minneapolis/St. Paul, anyway. It ends tonight.
I hope Mary Richards is alright.

9d1545108664df2acb9fb2822c57d026.jpg

She's one person I can count on there not to be an out of state domestic terrorist sent in by the Left to create anarchy in America.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

Black men don’t have guns? Huh democrat racism wow

did you see and of the rioters with a gun or rifle?? even the white ones didn't carry, and yes a lot of white ones wsere rioting and protesting.

If you think this was all black people, you are mistaken.
Yep....the white ones were Antifa....ISIS....Communists....whatever....organizing the riots.
Task is right that there are two groups at work here. The thousands and thousands of protesters trying to get someone to listen. Then there are the opportunists who seize any opportunity to grab a year's worth of diapers or to create chaos for their political agenda. Someone said they saw Antifa arranging to join in.

What I'm saying, what this thread is about is addressing the protesters and their grievances. LISTENING. Ridding this country of racism is a tall order and it doesn't happen overnight. It takes years and years to cha. nge people's minds. Will it stop the rioters? No. They're not in it for the protest, as you already pointed out. They're marching to a different drummer and anyone caught torching a building or breaking windows or bashing in a police vehicle should be arrested. Not shot, arrested.

The President is refusing to listen to the people's grievances. He's too busy being awestruck by his personal soldiers.

I don't think the protesters and their grievances are the problem, it's the rioters and looters that are the problem. That and the police killed somebody who was pinned on the ground by 4 cops, police brutality is a problem that I think Trump and everyone else is fully aware of. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he did say something about that the other day, and spoke out against what happened. I think the charge that he doesn't listen to grievances is wrong or at least unfounded, but in any case there's nothing he can say about it that will make any difference to the rioters and looters. They are the people that Trump should be focusing on.
Although I don't agree with everything you said, I do appreciate your thoughtful reply. Thank you.

You're right, he DID speak out about the brutal killing of George Floyd. He has not addressed the protesters' grievances that this is STILL a systemic problem that is not getting better. There are people all over the country saying the same thing right now. What started this was peaceful protests and then the opportunists jumped in and fogged the issue.

I'm not even sure it would get anyone's attention if there was no violence. The last time there were big peaceful protests people were just bitching about it stopping traffic on the highway. I don't even remember what those protests were about.

You are right, without the rioting they would not even pay attention. I don't condone the behavior but I think it is necessary to get attention for the protestors.

So....the democrat party politicians who have controlled each of those cities for decades won't pay attention to the Black Americans who gave them power? Why is that? The democrat party claims to represent Black Americans...yet each one of the cities they have controlled for decades, democrat mayors, police chiefs.......are on fire because as you say, the democrat party is not paying attention......

What is wrong with the democrat party?

Of course the democrats do, not the Potus. When tramp called a "Great City" in a tweet he referred to Minneapolis, and the Democrats have been in charge there for decades.
In case you didn’t know, President Trump can be a very generous when it comes to describing things in a good light. He’s nice like that.

What would you like him to do?

How about come out of the White House and address the crowd. That's what I would have done.

So, you would address a mob that had already injured several Secret Service agents? I would ask if you were crazy bet you have proven that many times.

Milk and cookies aren't necessary, but it would be nice if the orange idiot would at least try to act maturely.

How about come out of the White House and address the crowd. That's what I would have done.

So, you would address a mob that had already injured several Secret Service agents? I would ask if you were crazy bet you have proven that many times.

Milk and cookies aren't necessary, but it would be nice if the orange idiot would at least try to act maturely.

President Trump tells it like it is, no matter whose feelings it hurts. You can’t get any mature than that.

Trump DOES need to step up and stop this craziness. This "proving a point" by letting this happen just to make dem governors look bad is affecting innocent people/businesses and when he puts "making a point" over them, then I'm done with him myself. He could have put a stop to this LONG ago when those same governors became dictators trashing our rights. But he didn't.

Chauvin was the proverbial last straw. Soros had the match.

President Trump tells it like it is, no matter whose feelings it hurts. You can’t get any mature than that.

He tells it like he wants it to be. Big difference there.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

did you see and of the rioters with a gun or rifle?? even the white ones didn't carry, and yes a lot of white ones wsere rioting and protesting.

Yep....the white ones were Antifa....ISIS....Communists....whatever....organizing the riots.
Task is right that there are two groups at work here. The thousands and thousands of protesters trying to get someone to listen. Then there are the opportunists who seize any opportunity to grab a year's worth of diapers or to create chaos for their political agenda. Someone said they saw Antifa arranging to join in.

What I'm saying, what this thread is about is addressing the protesters and their grievances. LISTENING. Ridding this country of racism is a tall order and it doesn't happen overnight. It takes years and years to cha. nge people's minds. Will it stop the rioters? No. They're not in it for the protest, as you already pointed out. They're marching to a different drummer and anyone caught torching a building or breaking windows or bashing in a police vehicle should be arrested. Not shot, arrested.

The President is refusing to listen to the people's grievances. He's too busy being awestruck by his personal soldiers.

I don't think the protesters and their grievances are the problem, it's the rioters and looters that are the problem. That and the police killed somebody who was pinned on the ground by 4 cops, police brutality is a problem that I think Trump and everyone else is fully aware of. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he did say something about that the other day, and spoke out against what happened. I think the charge that he doesn't listen to grievances is wrong or at least unfounded, but in any case there's nothing he can say about it that will make any difference to the rioters and looters. They are the people that Trump should be focusing on.
Although I don't agree with everything you said, I do appreciate your thoughtful reply. Thank you.

You're right, he DID speak out about the brutal killing of George Floyd. He has not addressed the protesters' grievances that this is STILL a systemic problem that is not getting better. There are people all over the country saying the same thing right now. What started this was peaceful protests and then the opportunists jumped in and fogged the issue.

I'm not even sure it would get anyone's attention if there was no violence. The last time there were big peaceful protests people were just bitching about it stopping traffic on the highway. I don't even remember what those protests were about.

You are right, without the rioting they would not even pay attention. I don't condone the behavior but I think it is necessary to get attention for the protestors.

So....the democrat party politicians who have controlled each of those cities for decades won't pay attention to the Black Americans who gave them power? Why is that? The democrat party claims to represent Black Americans...yet each one of the cities they have controlled for decades, democrat mayors, police chiefs.......are on fire because as you say, the democrat party is not paying attention......

Of course the democrats do, not the Potus. When tramp called a "Great City" in a tweet he referred to Minneapolis, and the Democrats have been in charge there for decades.
In case you didn’t know, President Trump can be a very generous when it comes to describing things in a good light. He’s nice like that.
So why did he put down the Dem mayor?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

So why did he put down the Dem mayor?
Because like most Democrats you all are pathetic

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

There was no looting and burning in Lansing, or at other protests regarding the Covid lockdown. Last night, on the other hand, dozens of liberal cities were set ablaze- not by Blacks- but by liberals of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

Great black leaders like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Mike Tyson and The Rock weren't rioting at all.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

View attachment 342908

Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

May 1

There was no looting and burning in Lansing, or at other protests regarding the Covid lockdown. Last night, on the other hand, dozens of liberal cities were set ablaze- not by Blacks- but by liberals of ALL ethnic backgrounds.

Great black leaders like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Mike Tyson and The Rock weren't rioting at all.
If the media doesn’t report it she doesn’t believe it lol

Forum List

Back