Step right up and place your bets: Trump says he has evidence those women are lying..

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Do you believe him? Here is were the rules are simple. If you believe he has that evidence he's going to unleash this is the thread where you can bet your fellow USMB members for signature editing rights only. No money.

Trump supporters can use this thread to prove they believe Trump and this isnt just lip service. So have at it guys. I'm sure Trump supporters cant wait to put their signatures where their mouth is.

Wonder how he plans to prove that?
Maybe some connection to Hillary or something?

did i hear one of those women say it was fine above the waist, but when he went south of the equator...

heh, they're going to have to do better. what about obama and his campaign for reerection.

did i hear one of those women say it was fine above the waist, but when he went south of the equator...

heh, they're going to have to do better. what about obama and his campaign for reerection.

Place your bets!

So if I think about betting on the truthiness of Donald Trump...I dunno.

He's talked about doing what he's accused of doing.......so he's lying either way.

If he didn't touch any women, ever, he lied to Billy Bush

If he did touch women, anywhere he lied to us.

I'm not seeing any potential for true statements from Trump, given the corner he's painted himself into

I bet wikileaks will tie these women to left wing causes and Hillary's campaign.

Typical.

All of Bill's victims were Democrats at the time...

He denies every single accusation against him.... even when people are just directly quoting him, he will deny it.

he lied to Billy Bush

and that must be the same as rifling through Vince Foster's office before the Park Police could explain why Foster's corpse was covered with one type of carpet fiber... as if his corpse had been wrapped in a carpet and moved into Ft. Marcy Park...

Donald attacking Bill Clinton, on issues that have been adjudicated, will not be an effective counter to all these stories coming out. Because Bill Clinton, is not the same person as Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS

Donald Trump is running for POTUS

Bill Clinton is not running for POTUS.

Americans generally like Bill Clinton. Republicans hate him, but swing voters and lefties love him

he lied to Billy Bush

and that must be the same as rifling through Vince Foster's office before the Park Police could explain why Foster's corpse was covered with one type of carpet fiber... as if his corpse had been wrapped in a carpet and moved into Ft. Marcy Park...
The Vince Foster thing is a conspiracy nut's dream, and was started by a Clinton rival in Arkansas.

Nobody cares about that except people who watch/listen to/or read Conservative media/conspiracy nut drivel

Do you believe him? Here is were the rules are simple. If you believe he has that evidence he's going to unleash this is the thread where you can bet your fellow USMB members for signature editing rights only. No money.

Trump supporters can use this thread to prove they believe Trump and this isnt just lip service. So have at it guys. I'm sure Trump supporters cant wait to put their signatures where their mouth is.

If he has that proof why don't we see it?

I would think that he would release the proof then talk about it.

Not say he's going to release proof.

The Vince Foster thing is a conspiracy nut's dream

LOL!!!!

Vince Foster did not die in Ft. Marcy Park. I don't know where he died or who shot him in the mouth, but his corpse was moved. Hillary should've been charged with tampering with evidence, but wasn't because the Park Police shut the case down before it investigated anything....

The Vince Foster thing is a conspiracy nut's dream

LOL!!!!

Vince Foster did not die in Ft. Marcy Park. I don't know where he died or who shot him in the mouth, but his corpse was moved. Hillary should've been charged with tampering with evidence, but wasn't because the Park Police shut the case down before it investigated anything....
What other conspiracy theories do you subscribe to?

Moon landing never happened?
911 was an inside job?

I doubt he can prove it, but I'd never wager with someone with no honor. You'd deny whatever he released proved anything.

You still believe in "yellowcake," don't you? Admit it

I doubt he can prove it, but I'd never wager with someone with no honor. You'd deny whatever he released proved anything.

You still believe in "yellowcake," don't you? Admit it

Hey man, if you're going to make excuses for not putting your sig where your mouth is the least you can do is try not to blame your timidness on other people.

Choose anyone to bet. This is your chance!

Forum List

Back