Stealin ... the young girls hearts... just like Jean and Roy

I read where country music is big in Germany, they even have country and western bars there. I find that kind of funny.

I read where country music is big in Germany, they even have country and western bars there. I find that kind of funny.

It is not more funny then

- Americans selling bretzel
- Oktoberfest in almost every american city
- German beer in America

etc. etc.

Also many americans are germans, germans would fit well in america... also in italy they call the mullet as "german haircut"

Also many americans are germans, germans would fit well in america... also in italy they call the mullet as "german haircut"
I am part German through my dad, but I was born in Florida. For a moment, I started to wonder if something worse has happened with Toby Keith with a lyric from his song being the name of this chat. Right now, he is fighting stomach cancer.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (one of his many fans)

You are a faggot
RemarkableFrequentGalago-max-1mb.gif

It is not more funny then

- Americans selling bretzel
- Oktoberfest in almost every american city
- German beer in America

etc. etc.

German was almost our official language at one point. German beer gardens are popular in Austin, and there are a lot of German and Czech towns in Texas.

Forum List

Back