Zone1 Stay away from sorcery and witchcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easier said than done.

af2bcfa89d65fc28a82d5ebd8e269536--halloween-pin-up-halloween-vintage.jpg

Do not do yoga, psychic reading, etc. it is not harmless fun.... do not invite demons... #JesusisGod

Judging by the stuff you post on here? IMO? yoga and psychic reading is the least of your worries.

I believe those harmless pursuits are far less damaging to your soul than tiktok, TEE VEE, or any other electronic media.

Yoga and psychic reading is not going to make you hate folks that are different, or make you obsessed with "race."

I am afraid to have to tell you this Mort, but I believe, them demons may have already gotten to ya.

You should find some holy IT guy to see if they can "exercise," that there tiktok off your smart device.

(btw, many folks have content blockers, and never see tiktok vids, just thought I would let you know.)

1665477524530.png

Papal Magic And Occult Practices In The Catholic Church By Simon​

"It is acknowledged Church doctrine that sorcery is the specific domain of the Devil. Yet occult tales are liberally sprinkled throughout the Old and New Testaments, from the spirit-invoking Witch of Endor to the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Throughout its 2,000 year history, the Church has spawned numerous mystical religious orders, like the Knights Templar, that may have been engaged in supernatural pursuits, while no fewer than three popes were believed to be involved in occult practices.

Christian scriptures tell us that the occult is real, while Catholic priests are thought to have spiritual power over ghosts and evil entities. But if a priest can cast out demons during the rites of exorcism, does it not imply he has the ability to summon them as well?

In this eye-opening, provocative work, leading occult scholar Simon examines the Church's unspoken relationship with forbidden magic by exploring the infamous seventeenth-century document considered by some to be the most demonic of all occult texts—the Grimoire of Pope Honorius III—and illuminates the Vatican's darkest hidden corners."

View attachment 708462

"It is acknowledged Church doctrine that sorcery is the specific domain of the Devil. Yet occult tales are liberally sprinkled throughout the Old and New Testaments, from the spirit-invoking Witch of Endor to the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. Throughout its 2,000 year history, the Church has spawned numerous mystical religious orders, like the Knights Templar, that may have been engaged in supernatural pursuits, while no fewer than three popes were believed to be involved in occult practices.

Christian scriptures tell us that the occult is real, while Catholic priests are thought to have spiritual power over ghosts and evil entities. But if a priest can cast out demons during the rites of exorcism, does it not imply he has the ability to summon them as well?

In this eye-opening, provocative work, leading occult scholar Simon examines the Church's unspoken relationship with forbidden magic by exploring the infamous seventeenth-century document considered by some to be the most demonic of all occult texts—the Grimoire of Pope Honorius III—and illuminates the Vatican's darkest hidden corners."

I cannot speak to Catholicism. But the Bible is unequivocal in its condemnation of sorcery or witchcraft. The account you quote above--the Witch of Endor--yes, Saul consults her and is punished for that sin not only with death, but with the defeat of his army and the death of his sons. Just because the Bible records something does not mean the Bible condones it--but in this case, Saul visiting the witch is clear. The Bible condemns it.

Equating Jesus Christ raising Lazarus from the dead with witchcraft is ludicrous.

Judging by the stuff you post on here? IMO? yoga and psychic reading is the least of your worries.

I believe those harmless pursuits are far less damaging to your soul than tiktok, TEE VEE, or any other electronic media.

Yoga and psychic reading is not going to make you hate folks that are different, or make you obsessed with "race."

I am afraid to have to tell you this Mort, but I believe, them demons may have already gotten to ya.

You should find some holy IT guy to see if they can "exercise," that there tiktok off your smart device.

(btw, many folks have content blockers, and never see tiktok vids, just thought I would let you know.)
The Holy Glowing Rectangle that most people carry around in their hands or watch in the living room is the devil's most effective tool.

Do not do yoga, psychic reading, etc. it is not harmless fun.... do not invite demons... #JesusisGod

Psychic readings arent evil magic. Its a scam. Its always been a scam. They are con artists. You thought people could actually see the future? Do you have any idea how happy these "psychics" would be if they found this thread where you are actually legitimizing their con? :laugh:

Psychic readings arent evil magic. Its a scam. Its always been a scam. They are con artists. You thought people could actually see the future? Do you have any idea how happy these "psychics" would be if they found this thread where you are actually legitimizing their con? :laugh:

I agree. Besides, if psychics were real, why doesn't Madame Hazel ever win the lottery?

Any time I see these kinds of warnings I have to laugh.

Yoga? Yoga is demonic?
Meditation? Demonic?
Breath work?

LMAO! Only a delusional person would believe that.

They believe dressing up, carving pumpkins, and getting candy is demonic too. I guess it would be if we suddenly got possessed and started throwing pumpkins at each other,... And never ate a Snickers bar.

View attachment 708462

"It is acknowledged Church doctrine that sorcery is the specific domain of the Devil. Yet occult tales are liberally sprinkled throughout the Old and New Testaments, from the spirit-invoking Witch of Endor to the story of Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead.
what??

you equate Jesus raising someone from thedead with sorcery?

That is unbelievable.. as if God can't do such things without being accused---

Jesus is God , says so in the Word

"If you have seen Me you have seen the Father.." - "I and the Fther are one"

etc

I cannot speak to Catholicism. But the Bible is unequivocal in its condemnation of sorcery or witchcraft. The account you quote above--the Witch of Endor--yes, Saul consults her and is punished for that sin not only with death, but with the defeat of his army and the death of his sons. Just because the Bible records something does not mean the Bible condones it--but in this case, Saul visiting the witch is clear. The Bible condemns it.

Equating Jesus Christ raising Lazarus from the dead with witchcraft is ludicrous.

:rolleyes:

1665516800650.png

what??

you equate Jesus raising someone from thedead with sorcery?

That is unbelievable.. as if God can't do such things without being accused---

Jesus is God , says so in the Word

"If you have seen Me you have seen the Father.." - "I and the Fther are one"

etc
Not me, that is description of the book. If you are interested? Read it. Go to the link. I didn't write that.

There is a whole world out there outside of your church believe it or not.

And that world? Existed for thousands of years, even before Judaism, believe it or not.

I agree. Besides, if psychics were real, why doesn't Madame Hazel ever win the lottery?
Because she knows that most folks that win the lottery usually end up more miserable than they were before they had, and she can see what would happen to her if she did take advantage of free money?

It is the journey, not the destination?

Any time I see these kinds of warnings I have to laugh.

Yoga? Yoga is demonic?
Meditation? Demonic?
Breath work?

LMAO! Only a delusional person would believe that.

No, of course it's not the stretching or breathing or things like that that are the problem. No one has said that. Yoga is more than just physical, there's a spiritual aspect as well, where they literally chant to false gods. The very meaning of the word yoga is to unite or yoke....but to who?

Obviously people are free to do what they want, and no one is stopping you. But the bible is very clear that Christians are not supposed to mix religions or mix with spiritual practices that are rooted in false beliefs.

When I have more time I'll post some videos on this topic. There are plenty of people who actually KNOW (far more than I do) about this topic, who have been on both sides and understand that yoga is much more than just a physical thing, it's spiritual as well, but not everything "spiritual" is good. The bible says to test the spirits, and there's a reason for that. I don't know if you profess to be a Christian, but anyone who isn't Christian, I wouldn't expect them to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back