State's largest newspaper calls for resignation of Oregon's Democrat governor

Here it is........................................

America's First Openly Bisexual Governor

Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber submitted his resignation on Friday, just one month into his record fourth term in office. Kitzhaber's fate was all but sealed Thursday, after Secretary of State Kate Brown issued a statement describing his behavior, accurately, as "bizarre," top Democrats called on him to step down, and several of his closest advisers resigned.

The resignation takes effect on Wednesday, February 18, and according to the state's succession law, Brown will take over his job—and becomes a pioneer. She is the nation's first openly bisexual governor. (Like Kitzhaber, she's a Democrat.) By some standards, she's also the first openly LGBT governor. James McGreevey, former governor of New Jersey, sometimes gets that honor, but McGreevey came out while announcing his resignation amid a sex-and-influence scandal.

America s First Openly Bisexual Governor - Yahoo News

Your Governor blew through half a billion dollars for a state healthcare exchange and then shut it down because it was a spectacular failure.

That wasn't important. He was re-elected anyway. This is how retarded Oregonians are.

Let me set you straight son, Oregonians are not retarded. The millions of low life scum liberal freaks that invaded Oregon from California and took over now they are some of the most retarded dimwits on the planet. Oregon is a lost cause, ruined by the left. The bunch of freaks are now celebrating this resignation because a freak show bi-sexual is now the governor.

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber quits amid criminal probe

SALEM, Ore. — Gov. John Kitzhaber resigned office Friday amid allegations of criminal wrongdoing, almost exactly one month after being sworn in for an unprecedented fourth term. Secretary of State Kate Brown will replace him.

His resignation is effective Wednesday, he said Friday in a letter.

"It is not in my nature to walk away from a job I have undertaken," his resignation letter said. "It is to stand and fight for the cause. For that reason I apologize to all those people who gave of their faith, time, energy and resources to elect me to a fourth term last year and who have supported me over the past three decades. I promise you that I will continue to pursue our shared goals and our common cause in another venue."

Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber quits amid criminal probe

Forum List

Back