States beginning to refuse to offer the J&J vaccine as bad side effects arise/US stops shots

So blood clots in the brains eh?

But you gotta get vaccinated RIGHT NOW!
Who knew that developing a vaccine at "Warp Speed" might have some hiccups..........................
And there it is....the blame Trump route has been discovered lol.
But wait, I thought Trump couldn't take credit for the vaccines? Make up your damn narratives and stick to it would ya!
NOW J&J can be Trump's vaccine by Dim logic right??

None of them are Trump's vaccines. He just paid for them.

Who knew that developing a vaccine at "Warp Speed" might have some hiccups..........................
But wait, I thought Trump couldn't take credit for the vaccines? Make up your damn narratives and stick to it would ya!

He had nothing to do with their development, but he sure has hell pushed them to get the vaccines out quickly, and tried to force them into taking shortcuts, now didn't he.

No, they were already taking shortcuts and braking ethics, laws.

He had nothing to do with their development, but he sure has hell pushed them to get the vaccines out quickly, and tried to force them into taking shortcuts, now didn't he.
Quickly yes, shortcuts? Post some evidence of Trump telling them to cut corners

NOW J&J can be Trump's vaccine by Dim logic right??

None of them are Trump's vaccines. He just paid for them.

The govt paid for them ie taxpayers.....you know, the ones that were begging for a shot over a virus with a 99.7 recovery rate. Is it that difficult to use simple deduction?

Oh no you don't--you and Rightwing were happy happy to push biden stealing credit for the vaccines (when you two asses didn't think there would be any future issues)---------you wanted Biden to take all the credit, you still can give him all the credit. You stole it, you can keep it. Think a lot of this "vaccine" getters are about to die from strokes and pulmonary aneuryisms.

Oh no you don't--you and Rightwing were happy happy to push biden stealing credit for the vaccines (when you two asses didn't think there would be any future issues)---------you wanted Biden to take all the credit, you still can give him all the credit. You stole, you can keep it.

Thats right and now when these shots start killing people, they try to retract.

ASPIRIN and Blood thinners seems like wise investments for those who took the vaccine and those looking at pharma companies.

Waiting 3-4 years for the vaccine would have been better?

6 confirmed clot issues out of almost 7 million doses.

Americans need an education on risk analysis and statistics.

And?

So we should have waited the normal 2-3 or more years to get something like this out?

I don't trust any of them although I've been vaccinated many times for travel from the old virus technology. It seems to me that phizer and moderna are putting a hit out them. Phizer and moderna are the two where the most injuries and deaths are occurring. One person dead from J and J, shut down..........from sources. Thousands dead and hundreds of thousands injured due to phizer and moderna, not being shut down. Makes sense if you consider the nefarious side.

I don't trust any of them although I've been vaccinated many times for travel from the old virus technology. It seems to me that phizer and moderna are putting a hit out them. Phizer and moderna are the two where the most injuries and deaths are occurring.

But I see no hard data on any of this, and one always has to remember correlation does not equal causation.

I balanced my risk of being really sick vs the risk of reactions (and I carry an epi pen for an unknown allergy) and I got the shots. Now I am going to start hitting bars again, and going on a vacation as the next part of my risk calculations.

And?

So we should have waited the normal 2-3 or more years to get something like this out?

Where did I say that?

The bald fact is that there was a world wide strategy coming out of the World Health Organization to get the vaccines developed and distributed as quickly as possible.

First, Trump offered Pfizer $1 billion to guarantee the exclusive rights to ALL of their vaccine. Both Pfizer and the Angela Merkel told Trump to go fuck himself. The Muslim scientists behind the Pfizer vaccine would never have given exclusive rights to Donald Trump. They're already multi-millionaires and they don't need his money.

In retaliation, Trump signed an executive order barring all American vaccines manufacturers from exporting ANY vaccine, until all Americans have been vaccinated, and the ONLY company he has prevented from exporting vaccine is Pfizer. Canada was supposed to have its Pfizer vaccine order filled from the New York State plant, but we're now getting our Pfizer vaccine from Europe, although we have received lots of Moderna from the US plant.

He didn't even bother to negotiate any purchase contracts with these companies, but he was holding the stick of the EO over them, that he could just walk in and take their vaccine exports away, just like he did to Pfizer.

So basically Trump is taking credit for something that WHO did, and ignoring any blame for something that he really fucked up for the American people. When Biden took office, all of the ordesr for vaccine that Trump had prepurchased as his financial commitment to "Operation Warp Speed", had been delivered, and the states were running out of vaccine.

Last but certainly not least, throughout this pandemic, Donald Trump has repeatedly refused participate in the world-wide efforts to produce covid tests, life saving drugs and vaccines, and called on US companies to create their own "American made" tests, drugs and vaccines outside of the WHO programs. That's because the patents and rights to these are currently being shared around the world and Trump wanted American manufacturers to have "exclusive rights" so they could charge what they want, make not share their technology.

The WHO test was a case in point. Every other first world country had that test rolled out BEFORE the virus hit their shores, except the USA. You didn't have a proper testing system until at least May. That cost thousands of lives, and resulted in the Americans paying over $127 per test kit. The price in Germany is $36 per test kit.

Throughout the pandemic, Donald Trump has put American profits ahead of American lives. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. As a result Corporate American has made trillions of $$$$$ and more than 500,000 people died. This is why Trump is claiming his covid response is a huge success. Look at all of the money corporate America has made.

U.S. health authorities recommended a pause in the use of Johnson & Johnson ’s Covid-19 vaccine in order to investigate rare but severe cases of blood clots, a setback to vaccination efforts racing against virus variants.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced the move Tuesday, after finding that six women between the ages of 18 and 48 years who got the vaccine had developed blood clots and one died. More than 6.8 million doses have been administered in the U.S., the agencies said.

The decision prompted the U.S. government to suspend at its vaccination sites administration of J&J’s vaccine, a federal health official said, while states and other authorities scrambled to adjust.

The government’s review may only take a few days, health authorities said. A panel of outside experts will meet Wednesday to review the matter for the CDC, while the FDA will also conduct an investigation.

J&J said Tuesday it is aware of an extremely rare disorder involving people with blood clots in combination with low platelets in a small number of people who received its vaccine. J&J said it is working with health authorities and medical experts.

Hat to keep telling you so....but I will

Well I had my 2nd sot of Pfizer a week ago. I lied about it and am getting the J-J tomorrow. I have a Maderna appoinment next week. I'll be fully immune

Forum List

Back