Staten Island is mad

The amazing ability of the left wing propaganda network that managed to blame Katrina on the president even though real and obvious evidence pointed to negligence on the part of the decadent Big Easy, will stand as it's greatest modern propaganda coup. The bureaucratic FEMA will continue to struggle with the New Jersey disaster but the same propaganda network (with the cooperation of the mainstream media) will try to support the federal government regardless of evidence to the contrary as long as a democrat is in the white house.

FEMA dropped the ball on Katrina. They were nowhere close to being prepared even when they knew it was going to be bad. FEMA is doing a much better job with Sandy, even if some areas are lagging in help.

This takes time but it happens.

"The Red Cross will bring 10 trucks of supplies and personnel to aid Islanders still reeling from Sandy's wrath, including the immediate locations of: Charleston's Bricktown Centre, with a large mobile kitchen for food distribution, and trucks with supplies at New Dorp High School and Father Capodanno Boulevard at Hunter Avenue. Other locations will be announced when they become available."

Senators come through with Hurricane Sandy aid for Staten Island | SILive.com

how come all of a sudden it takes time but didnt when Bush was president?

It took time where I lived and it was not because of fucking politics.......Get real.....:eusa_hand:

Where are the shouts of RACISM!?? All of those white faces..Why it must be because they're white that ObamaPhone won't get help to them sooner!

I just don't understand. Here we have a Democrat in the White House and a Democrat Senator in Chuch U Schumer and people dying in the streets...

:disbelief:

The amazing ability of the left wing propaganda network that managed to blame Katrina on the president...The bureaucratic FEMA will continue to struggle with the New Jersey disaster but the same propaganda network (with the cooperation of the mainstream media) will try to support the federal government regardless of evidence to the contrary as long as a democrat is in the white house.

:ack-1:

Staten Island was hit really hard.

They can really use help. It's a tough place to get to as well.

Basically one way in and out.

I lived across the V Straits from SI for a few years. :lol:

Politics, this thread is pathetic

This takes time but it happens.

"The Red Cross will bring 10 trucks of supplies and personnel to aid Islanders still reeling from Sandy's wrath, including the immediate locations of: Charleston's Bricktown Centre, with a large mobile kitchen for food distribution, and trucks with supplies at New Dorp High School and Father Capodanno Boulevard at Hunter Avenue. Other locations will be announced when they become available."

Senators come through with Hurricane Sandy aid for Staten Island | SILive.com

how come all of a sudden it takes time but didnt when Bush was president?

It took time where I lived and it was not because of fucking politics.......Get real.....:eusa_hand:

Welcome. Nice to know what your friends here are like eh?

:eusa_whistle:

Try NBC News Jillian. Thanks for taking the bait.

You're being dishonest. since i don't do the obama-deranged alternate reality of the right, let's talk reality so you stop lying about something that is bad enough without idiots trying to pretend that this FEMA is brownie's FEMA.

1. people are not "dying in the street" in staten island. they DIED DURING THE STORM. they were not locked into a stadium and then not given food and water and left to die by a president who needed a DVD of "highlights" to make him pay attention to what was going on.

2. staten island is pissed at the MAYOR of NY, not the president. they are pissed at the mayor because he is allowing the marathon to go on this sunday and it starts in staten island. they a) don't want people running "away" from staten island into brooklyn, into manhattan, etc, when there has been such devastation. the mayor says the revenue generated by the marathon outweighs the cost of the police who will be diverted to cover it and the inconvenience to an already at its limit populace.

none of that...and i repeat... none of that... has anything to do with the president. this president did NOT leave people dying in the street...unlike your last president.

now that that is clear...

here IS what reality is vis a vis this president's handling of THIS chrisis...

1. FEMA has been on the ground for days.
2. clean up is going on. people who need it are getting food and water and FEMA is dealing with claims and the national guard is dealing with food and water issues, too. the army corps of engineers has been pumping water out of the city since day one.
3. the mayors of every affected area, the governors of NY, NJ and CT... ALL... ALL are unanimous is praising the way in which this president has managed this crisis.

I know that is upsetting the right. you are all so in a tizzy that you'd have preferred my city to drown like new orleans just to have something to crow about.

and since you don't... since this president ISN'T the imbecile who said "heck of a job, brownie" while people actually WERE dying in the streets, you're making it up.

i have family and friends on staten island. they have power. they are fine. one of them was actually at work in brooklyn yesterday. imagine that... he was able to get over the VZ bridge into brooklyn a couple of days after the storm.

the other didn't go to work b/c gas is difficult to get. and my cousin there was busily spending his time posting silliness on facebook... none of it having to do with the storm or any kind of need of help.

wow...wouldn't it have been nice if government worked that well when your last GOP president was running things?

so...in closing... stop lying.

there's something deranged about wanting a city to die because you want this president to be the incompetent that baby bush was.

Try NBC News Jillian. Thanks for taking the bait.

You're being dishonest. since i don't do the obama-deranged alternate reality of the right, let's talk reality so you stop lying about something that is bad enough without idiots trying to pretend that this FEMA is brownie's FEMA.

1. people are not "dying in the street" in staten island. they DIED DURING THE STORM. they were not locked into a stadium and then not given food and water and left to die by a president who needed a DVD of "highlights" to make him pay attention to what was going on.

2. staten island is pissed at the MAYOR of NY, not the president. they are pissed at the mayor because he is allowing the marathon to go on this sunday and it starts in staten island. they a) don't want people running "away" from staten island into brooklyn, into manhattan, etc, when there has been such devastation. the mayor says the revenue generated by the marathon outweighs the cost of the police who will be diverted to cover it and the inconvenience to an already at its limit populace.

none of that...and i repeat... none of that... has anything to do with the president. this president did NOT leave people dying in the street...unlike your last president.

now that that is clear...

here IS what reality is vis a vis this president's handling of THIS chrisis...

1. FEMA has been on the ground for days.
2. clean up is going on. people who need it are getting food and water and FEMA is dealing with claims and the national guard is dealing with food and water issues, too. the army corps of engineers has been pumping water out of the city since day one.
3. the mayors of every affected area, the governors of NY, NJ and CT... ALL... ALL are unanimous is praising the way in which this president has managed this crisis.

I know that is upsetting the right. you are all so in a tizzy that you'd have preferred my city to drown like new orleans just to have something to crow about.

and since you don't... since this president ISN'T the imbecile who said "heck of a job, brownie" while people actually WERE dying in the streets, you're making it up.

i have family and friends on staten island. they have power. they are fine. one of them was actually at work in brooklyn yesterday. imagine that... he was able to get over the VZ bridge into brooklyn a couple of days after the storm.

the other didn't go to work b/c gas is difficult to get. and my cousin there was busily spending his time posting silliness on facebook... none of it having to do with the storm or any kind of need of help.

wow...wouldn't it have been nice if government worked that well when your last GOP president was running things?

so...in closing... stop lying.

there's something deranged about wanting a city to die because you want this president to be the incompetent that baby bush was.

:badgrin:

LIAR...Keep slurping Barry's dirty bathwater..

By Jennifer Abbey
Nov 1, 2012 8:00pm
‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy

‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy - ABC News

Yeah....I saw that video clip of that woman last night.....they ended the piece with....

"AND A FEW HOURS LATER, THE NATIONAL GUARD ARRIVED."

But do blather on.

Yeah....I saw that video clip of that woman last night.....they ended the piece with....

But do blather on.

You just made my point Zombie.. 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama swoops down like a dodo bird on steroids, takes pictures.. and off to VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Gee, sounds familiar..Why yes.. he did the same thing within HOURS of 4 Americans being slaughtered and tortured.. While embassies still burned and while our enemy RAISED black flags on sovereign American soil..

3 DAYS TO GET FOOD TO THESE PEOPLE.. You librul HYPOCRITES just about had heart attacks screaming about Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh, KATRINA............ when the same thing took place..

WHERE WAS OBAMA??

But do blather on.

ladysludgeslinger is a braindead delusional hack.

not much else to be expected from "her".

Coming from the self hating Princess, that means ZIP.. Stow it big mouth. No one but you kool-aid slurping Barry freaks buys any of the crap you squat and shit all over the forum.

3 days and its not even cold.

They ought to have tried living in downtown Boston after the Blizzard of 78.

Try a week without power in a town where most apartments are heated with electicity.

New York hasn't seen anything, yet.

But do blather on.

ladysludgeslinger is a braindead delusional hack.

not much else to be expected from "her".

Coming from the self hating Princess, that means ZIP.. Stow it big mouth. No one but you kool-aid slurping Barry freaks buys any of the crap you squat and shit all over the forum.

self-hating?

not in this life or any other, loony toon.

and i might add... stop projecting your own self-hatred on others.

the limits of your skankiness are boundless.

now run along child. these are real issues. i know that comes as a surprise to a welfare queen like you.

But do blather on.

You just made my point Zombie.. 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obama swoops down like a dodo bird on steroids, takes pictures.. and off to VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Gee, sounds familiar..Why yes.. he did the same thing within HOURS of 4 Americans being slaughtered and tortured.. While embassies still burned and while our enemy RAISED black flags on sovereign American soil..

3 DAYS TO GET FOOD TO THESE PEOPLE.. You librul HYPOCRITES just about had heart attacks screaming about Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh, KATRINA............ when the same thing took place..

WHERE WAS OBAMA??
Everyone is encouraged to have 3 days worth of emergency supplies on hand. Sounds like FEMA got it just right.

Now, are you still crying because no one is paying attention to you down there on the coast of North Carolina?

3 days and its not even cold.

They ought to have tried living in downtown Boston after the Blizzard of 78.

Try a week without power in a town where most apartments are heated with electicity.

New York hasn't seen anything, yet.

the discussion has to start being about climate change...what we have to do in response to it and what precautions need to be taken against it IN ADVANCE of what seems to be more and more intense weather.

i heard that it will take 5 billion dollars a barrier to protect nyc's undergrouond infrastructure from surges like this in the future. that would be about 20 billion dollars. given that ny has suffered about 60 billion in damage, it seems like an appropriate investment.

The fact is, people are stupid. It's not even been a week after the storm and people have no food and water in their homes. People KNEW a storm was coming, they KNEW power would be out for awhile. They KNEW there would be flooding in ALL low lying areas. They KNEW these things would be happening yet they seemed to have done nothing to prepare THEMSELVES for this. How could you be needing food on thursday when the storm hit only two days earlier? Where you too stupid to stock up on non-perishables? Where you too stupid to fill your tubs, washing machines and every empty pot, pan and container in your home with water prior to you losing electricity like you KNEW you would? Or is it more likely that you northern liberals are so used to the idea of the govt meeting your needs, you've forgotten that trait that USED to be common among Americans, self reliance? I keep a minimum of 60 days worth of non-perishables in my pantry. 60 days of normal consumption, that can be stretched to almost double that by rationing. I'm lucky enough to have springs on my property so water is not a concern though if I did not I would have sufficient water for at the very least two weeks. I have little sympathy for people who's homes survived yet they are on the news whining that the govt hasn't brought them any food or water yet. If your house is intact you should be able to take care of yourself for awile so that the limited resources of our govt can be used for the tens of thousands that no longer have a home and any preparations they made, food, water, etc where swept away with the water and if you live in an area that you were told you should evacuate from, and you stayed, you should be last on the list of those that get any help. Quit whining and crying about the govt no taking care of you and try taking care of yourselves for a change. If you're too stupid to take the minimum precations to take care of yourself and your family maybe it's best if you're removed from the gene pool.

Last edited:
I know I saw Romney hand out a a few groceries to a place where he was going to campaign anyway in Ohio, just to be seen on TV. and then he was off and running and could give a shit

The event was planned before the storm asshole.

They turned the event into a donation center and folks who were there to see a speech, instead volenteered their time and effort to the relief help.

YOU FAIL.

He went to WalMart and bought $5,000 worth of stuff so people could grab something off the pile and be seen to bring it into the hall as a "donation".

The residents of Staten Island are pleading for help from elected officials, begging for gasoline, food and clothing three days after Sandy slammed the New York City borough.

“We’re going to die! We’re going to freeze! We got 90-year-old people!” Donna Solli told visiting officials. “You don’t understand. You gotta get your trucks down here on the corner now. It’s been three days!”

They seem pretty desperate.

‘We Need Food, We Need Clothing’: Staten Island Residents Plead for Help 3 Days After Sandy - ABC News
Ok wow, yes it is cold. hopefully they receive help asap.

No worries. I saw Obama campaigning in Wisconsin saying that our prayers are with them.

Wasn't he getting the shit kicked out of him on this site just yesterday for suspending his campaign and visiting the city?
He was also seen mixing with a Republican governor!!!!

Forum List

Back