State Senator, 7 Other Women Accuse Trump-Backed Nebraska Gov. Candidate Charles Herbster Of Groping

That is the issue. You are willing to overlook sexual assaults because others do. I find that a really lousy position to take.

I am not willing to accept different standards on how to react to accusations.

That you want me to accept rules that are clearly set up to use accusations of sexual harassment as a partisan weapon, is a lousy position to take.

You are stating PART of my position as though it is the whole position and with spin added.

That is a lie.

The part where you are pretending to not get that? That is another lie.

So, calling anyone that does not agree with you a lair is one of those rules it seems.

So, one has to wonder. Is there anything you do just because you think it is the right thing to do and not due to the rules that have been placed upon you?

But you do have different standards on how to react to accusations. You have a different standard for how you react to Dems or Repubs. And you are hugely proud of this fact.

I'm not asking you to. I have absolutely no reason to argue that you should accept the hypocritical actions of others.

That you want me to accept rules that are clearly set up to use accusations of sexual harassment as a partisan weapon, is a lousy position to take.

Cuomo may disagree that they are partisan and whether they are or not, sexual assault should NEVER be accepted.

In today’s world one can bare false witness, or should we just say lie, without recourse. Anita Hill laid the ground work, inexcusable yet if proven false they should be held accountable.

This is the point that none of them seem willing to agree to.

Shouldn't everyone agree with this no matter what party they belong to?

Seems not. Sadly for many politics is the most important thing in the world to them.

So, calling anyone that does not agree with you a lair is one of those rules it seems.

So, one has to wonder. Is there anything you do just because you think it is the right thing to do and not due to the rules that have been placed upon you?

I did not call you a liar because you disagree with me. I called you a liar because of the reason I explained.

But you do have different standards on how to react to accusations. You have a different standard for how you react to Dems or Repubs. And you are hugely proud of this fact.

HOw so? What have I said to justify that response?

I'm not asking you to. I have absolutely no reason to argue that you should accept the hypocritical actions of others.

Cuomo may disagree that they are partisan and whether they are or not, sexual assault should NEVER be accepted.

You are attacking me for not accepting them.

Trump has endorsed so many bad candidates, Democrats actually think he could help them keep the midterms by flooding polls with losers.

Forum List

Back