State Representative Not Sure It Should be considered rape

Next, Hobby Lobby will refuse to cover Ambien on religious grounds (since their employees will surely use it as an excuse to get an abortion [heavy sarcasm])

Republican State Representative Brian Greene confused as to whether having sex with an unconscious person can be considered rape. Afraid that if someone has sex with their wife while they are unconscious, a prosecutor could charge them with "rape"?

What person in their right mind thinks having sex with an unconscious person is okay? God help us!

The changes drew some concern from lawmakers, especially when it came to the removal of consent when someone is unconscious.

“I’m not trying at all to justify sexual activity with an unconscious person. It’s abhorrent to me, but do we as a body, a legislative body, want to make that rape in every instance?” asked Rep. Brian Greene, R-Pleasant Grove.

Green explained he did not like the idea of defining rape as having intercourse with an unconscious person.

“It looks to me now like sex with an unconscious person is by definition rape,” Greene said. “I hope this wouldn’t happen, but this opens the door to it — a individual has sex with their wife while she is unconscious, or the other way around if that is possible, but uh a prosecutor could then charge that spouse with rape.”

Utah lawmakers question if sex with an unconscious person is rape fox13now.com

That's the deal with religionists; they can't agree with civilized people over the definition of things like "rape" and "pregnancy"

Just shows what an idiot he is.....he wants to be sure he doesn't get charged with rape when he has sex with his unconscious wife....what an idiot.

Republican State Representative Brian Greene confused as to whether having sex with an unconscious person can be considered rape. Afraid that if someone has sex with their wife while they are unconscious, a prosecutor could charge them with "rape"?

What person in their right mind thinks having sex with an unconscious person is okay? God help us!

The changes drew some concern from lawmakers, especially when it came to the removal of consent when someone is unconscious.

“I’m not trying at all to justify sexual activity with an unconscious person. It’s abhorrent to me, but do we as a body, a legislative body, want to make that rape in every instance?” asked Rep. Brian Greene, R-Pleasant Grove.

Green explained he did not like the idea of defining rape as having intercourse with an unconscious person.

“It looks to me now like sex with an unconscious person is by definition rape,” Greene said. “I hope this wouldn’t happen, but this opens the door to it — a individual has sex with their wife while she is unconscious, or the other way around if that is possible, but uh a prosecutor could then charge that spouse with rape.”

That's the deal with religionists; they can't agree with civilized people over the definition of things like "rape" and "pregnancy"

Just shows what an idiot he is.....he wants to be sure he doesn't get charged with rape when he has sex with his unconscious wife....what an idiot.

Probably has her take a cold bath first....

Probably has her take a cold bath first....

Maybe he wants a child?

Forum List

Back