This is not a State of the Union.

Do any conservatives on this forum know the basics of American government?

We already noted that. Did you read, or just go on the attack?
Honestly, when I have a comment, I don't usually wade through pages of the same idiot Trump-supporter drivel before making it.

After seeing so much misinformation and lack of knowledge about basic functioning of our government in threads here the past few months, I feel compelled to educate whenever possible.

My apologies for calling the OP writer a conservative; I see upon further exploration of your signature that you appear to be a rational person.

The Dems look like they are about to put their SS Stormtrooper Nazi Uniforms on and Storm The Podium and give a few Seig Hitleries...And knock over few Jewish headstones over on their way out tonight!

Nein Meine Fuhrer!

Last edited:
As I look at President Trump, Vice President Pence and Speaker Ryan all I can think is it's nice to have responsible adults in charge again.

So when President Trump says people wanted someone to put AMERICANS first the democrats didn't want that? None clapped. Same thing for when he said we need to fix the inner cities. No wonder the democrats here are still throwing hissy fits look at their "leaders"

Because they know he's full of shit .
Oh i'm sure that's why they refuse to unify. Some have no choice...heh I just saw Kaine and Sanders clapping.

Honestly, when I have a comment, I don't usually wade through pages of the same idiot Trump-supporter drivel before making it.

After seeing so much misinformation and lack of knowledge about basic functioning of our government in threads here the past few months, I feel compelled to educate whenever possible.

My apologies for calling the OP writer a conservative; I see upon further exploration of your signature that you appear to be a rational person.
Nobody gives a shit...

Once he starts quoting stats of how much America has suffered economically there is little one can argue in defense. So many decades of failed policies and self serving decisions which has threatened America and the West's future.

This needs to be turned around. Take on China and drive the economy. Allow American innovation, ingenuity to decide the winner in businesses, not a race to the bottom. $500B trade deficit with China, sorry but that's suicide.

Glad he talked about the border tax. Time for the world to pay their share after decades of abuse.

Democrats are making fools of themselves. They look like petulant children sitting there. Should I clap, should I clap, should I clap they look like their thinking while looking around at each other.. lol

Nobody gives a shit...
Yes, I've seen how many people here at USMB are righteously ignorant and damned proud of it.

Nevertheless, I'll persist.

Forum List

Back