State Of The Union. Will There Be Any,"You Lie" Moments?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: :argue: :poop: Have any of you thought about this? Are we gonna have a judge or a lawmaker speak out while Trump is making his speech?
Unfortunately, the ones most likely to make their feelings heard wont be there. Can you imagine if Maxine Waters was there, right in the front rows? Anyone wanna guess what she would yell within 25 minutes of the event?
Nancy Pelosi will probably fall asleep, so we probably wont hear from her.
What about the Supreme Court? Will the 4 Liberals remain quiet?
It would be a miracle if we have a "Non-Interrupted" State Of The Union"
But in the meantime, anyone wanna predict what might happen? Who might stand up and make a statement? Who will fall asleep? Who will get up to use the ladies room two or three times?
:poke: :slap: :argue:

I don't think any Dems should show up. Just give them their little shit-show.

Listening to Trump is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'll find something to watch on my DVR.

If a Democrat yelled out 'you lie' the phony hypocritical Trumptards would condemn it just as heartily as they praised the Republican who did it to Obama.

If a Democrat yelled out 'you lie' the phony hypocritical Trumptards would condemn it just as heartily as they praised the Republican who did it to Obama.

Joe Wilson was right, as was proven within a few days of the event.

He'll probably lie enough for himself.

"This is the YUGEST turnout for the SOTU ever."

"Actually, Mr. President..."

"YUGEST!!!"

"Sure thing, Mr. President."

Nah. Hardly. Aside from the fact that you have to actually SHOW UP and participate in order to say anything, Trump might be something of an optimist sometimes, rounding up a bit, or even making promises he may find hard to keep without support from Congress, but he isn't the BOLD FACED LIAR that Obama and Hillary were.

Nah. Hardly. Aside from the fact that you have to actually SHOW UP and participate in order to say anything, Trump might be something of an optimist sometimes, rounding up a bit, or even making promises he may find hard to keep without support from Congress, but he isn't the BOLD FACED LIAR that Obama and Hillary were.
i wonder if anyone will throw a tomatoe at him

:ack-1: :argue: :poop: Have any of you thought about this? Are we gonna have a judge or a lawmaker speak out while Trump is making his speech?
Unfortunately, the ones most likely to make their feelings heard wont be there. Can you imagine if Maxine Waters was there, right in the front rows? Anyone wanna guess what she would yell within 25 minutes of the event?
But in the meantime, anyone wanna predict what might happen? Who might stand up and make a statement? Who will fall asleep? Who will get up to use the ladies room two or three times?

I am waiting to see when the memo is to be released. That will be where the fireworks come from, if released before.

I don't think any Dems should show up. Just give them their little shit-show.

Listening to Trump is like fingernails on a chalkboard. I'll find something to watch on my DVR.

I won't watch either, noting but arrogance and bragging.

I hope there is, a damaged federal government is a good thing for the country

Are you talking moments where Trump lies? Of course, probably dozens.

Will any republicans or democrats stand up and yell "you lie" out to Trump. Nope

The democrats have too much class, and the republicans have too much fear.

Forum List

Back