Starving People Into Getting the Jab

This is the result of too many people being too damn stupid, and too gullible, and too cowardly to see or think for themselves; simply believing and obeying without question whatever lies their masters tell them to believe and obey.

Correct, but they do: a) dramatically reduce the chances of getting infected and, b) dramatically reduce the chances of hospitalisation and dramatically increase the chances of survival. That's the point.

Aug202021

Starving People Into Getting the Jab

Well into the second year of Covid, the tyranny continues to escalate. French authorities are trying to starve the public into submission by refusing access to grocery stores to those who don’t have their Covid papers in order.
Via Summit News:

Many of the would-be shoppers wore masks, but masks alone aren’t good enough. First, they were blocked by security; then the gendarmes came into it.

Not exactly the Storming of the Bastille, but it’s a start:

It is unclear why the shoppers were not allowed in the store:

Many stores, needing customers to stay in business, have been ignoring the requirement to check for vaccine passports, despite the penalties. But sometimes Big Government is there to make a show of force.

In the moonbat dystopia that was once New York City, you are required to show proof of vaccination to get served in a restaurant, as if Covid tyrants had not already made survival difficult enough for small businesses.

Unless pushback begins, it won’t be long before only the vaccinated are allowed to buy food. Then it will be only those who have been vaccinated three times, then four times…
On a tip from Wiggins.

Starving People nice !cause they care !....shut up bigots and get your experimental gene therapy shot !
You start blockin Americans from the grocery store things may get real ugly real fast ..

Hell
Turn off the food stamps and the atms and shut the piggy wiggle Walmarts for 2 days and watch how fast shit turns

Derp keep it local baby

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Make no mistake about it. When people get hungry enough, those government goons blocking the path through the grocery store doors and demanding paperz pleez with their little chests pushed out will die where they stand.

Gare awn teed.
that only works when you have a well-armed public not when you give up you means to fight.

Denying people medical care in the USA
Denying people access to food in France
Canada ...totally bonkers
Australia and New Zealand are just about concentration camps
UK....uh boy

Seems to be a theme across the west .....Golly gee whiz shocking ain't it
It's only gonna get worse ...the tyranny that is
This is child's play compared to what they want to do ...
Americans gotta push back....they gotta push hard ...normies ,righties ,libertarians ....piss on the leftwing establishment...theyre not gonna stop ...

Many of us have been carrying on for years ...what's coming is pure blackness
Australian authorities are the most upfront. This is about the Great Reset. Punishing people enough so that they accept global rule.

Why should they have the right to spread the disease in the name of their freedom? They don't have a right to infect anyone. It's simple. Get the jab and buy your food. It can't be that hard to understand. Although it might be with the recalcitrant anti vaxxers.
Sounds like a solution to rape. Shut up. Take the jab. Go about your business. When these vax clinics and vax requiring employers come under attack, it will be by someone vaxed against their will

Nobody is starving me. I have two big freezers which I just filled with good local beef, pork and chickens I got from the Hutterite colony near me. Been busy canning and dehydrating produce. Next summer will bring much more produce from my own garden as well as from the local religious colonies where they don't have TV's so they don't believe in fairy tale viruses and they won't be checking for "passports".

I'll eat well and survive well and the nutballs who live in the blue hellholes are the ones who will die. We don't even have to worry about zombie hordes in my little town, stealing our food, because 75% of my neighbors are armed. Not gonna happen here. Those of us with actual intelligence will survive.

Sounds like a solution to rape. Shut up. Take the jab. Go about your business. When these vax clinics and vax requiring employers come under attack, it will be by someone vaxed against their will

Die how you like. Who'll miss you?

So far it's the vaccinated getting sick and dying. It's sad that they believed when it truly makes no difference at all.
That's not true they're safe and protected by SCIENCE,!
ehehhshshshshe.png

dd,cc,,d,dfff.jpeg

I took the jab in the UK, kinda regret it, ( I heard something about aborted little ones had something to do with the jab) I got them before I found out about that wish I didn't bother

I took the jab in the UK, kinda regret it, ( I heard something about aborted little ones had something to do with the jab) I got them before I found out about that wish I didn't bother
Like tipsy cat said it's not really about a bio weapon with a 98% survivability rate I'm sorry they duped millions into taking it ....theyre pure evil

Samizdata quote of the day​

By the time some of the environmentalists realised who they had sold their soul to, it was too late. But what, in any case, had the alternative been? The small-is-beautiful crowd, with their patchouli-scented jumpers and their 1970s talk about limits and sovereignty, had been cancelled as eco-fascists long ago, exiled to distant smallholdings and housing co-ops with their well-thumbed copies of Tools for Conviviality and other yellowing tomes by dead white men. Now that an actual eco-fascism was on the horizon — a global merger of state and corporate power in pursuit of progress that would have made Mussolini weep like a proud grandfather — there was nothing to stand in its way.
Paul Kingsnorth
October 5th, 2021 |

I feel like that, am angry about it, my husband took it so I felt I had to keep him happy and not stressed
Like tipsy cat said it's not really about a bio weapon with a 98% survivability rate I'm sorry they duped millions into taking it ....theyre pure evil

Samizdata quote of the day​

By the time some of the environmentalists realised who they had sold their soul to, it was too late. But what, in any case, had the alternative been? The small-is-beautiful crowd, with their patchouli-scented jumpers and their 1970s talk about limits and sovereignty, had been cancelled as eco-fascists long ago, exiled to distant smallholdings and housing co-ops with their well-thumbed copies of Tools for Conviviality and other yellowing tomes by dead white men. Now that an actual eco-fascism was on the horizon — a global merger of state and corporate power in pursuit of progress that would have made Mussolini weep like a proud grandfather — there was nothing to stand in its way.
Paul Kingsnorth
October 5th, 2021 |

nearly everyone here is vaxed but there are some people who is refusing to take it but now you need a covid-19 passport to get into seeing gigs and clubs etc

So far it's the vaccinated getting sick and dying. It's sad that they believed when it truly makes no difference at all.

Either you are a deliberate liar, a complete lunatic or don't bother to check.
It's not hard to research anything.
Why don't you do it before you belch the crap you do?
Here's the facts to prove YOU ARE WRONG.

I feel like that, am angry about it, my husband took it so I felt I had to keep him happy and not stressed

nearly everyone here is vaxed but there are some people who is refusing to take it but now you need a covid-19 passport to get into seeing gigs and clubs etc
My son and daughter in law both took the vax. My DIL was sick for a couple of days. My son got an inflammation in his heart. He is still under a cardiologist care. He is sorry he got vaxed.

Cause it's not about your health or anyone else's health ...not about it at all...all about control and population reduction

Forum List

Back