Starting from 22 April, 2020.....the day that more or less marked the start of the pandemic.....and counting....Day 451 No mask, no vaccine, no virus.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Yeah I thought it was time to offer some alternative Data....so after a quick perusal of the net I came up with a date that more or les represents the start of the pandemic at least here in North America. I am sure there are millions like me who are just smarter than to let everyone know they have not been vaccinated but Uncle Sam seems determined to out them one way or another... Want to keep your privacy? Elect a GOP house in 24....that simple....
Now if you will excuse me I have to go out and mix like hell with the public....face to human face.....person to human person......later dudes!

So here it is Day 451..... NO Mask, NO shot, No Virus......am I a statistic yet? I think so...

JO

Same here. Masks are for faggots and needles are for junkies.

Although I did wear a military-issue M-40 Chemical/Nuclear/Biological mask once in a Walmart during the first month of the hysteria, back in 2020. Got a few strange looks from the people in their cloths masks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back