Starbucks has abandoned its location inside Trump Tower, becoming the latest tenant to leave the building

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
everything woke turns to dust, and Starbucks is one of the most woke companies...good product though...i need their coffee to keep up with my energy level

Why would anyone want to give that psycho criminal money?

883FF6C3-B387-46EC-A6AF-8C35D7DBDDB9.jpeg.jpg

Starbucks was overpriced before the inflation surge and overrarted in my opinion.

Good God, it has been 25 years since I had a Mocha Latte at that place and back then, a large ran something like $5.50, but I do remember, one of them sure got you pretty ripped on caffeine! Wonder what a big coffee at Starbucks costs now, $10? :auiqs.jpg:

everything woke turns to dust, and Starbucks is one of the most woke companies...good product though...i need their coffee to keep up with my energy level

Trump neglects maintenance since his tax break with the city has run out. He's just screwed his tenants.

The coffee chain probably wasn’t paying much in rent. Starbucks representatives did not respond to requests for comment, but Forbes estimates the company was handing over $125,000 a year for its second-floor space.

Maybe that is why they left too expensive to rent there?

Maybe that is why they left too expensive to rent there?

If anyone actually reads the article, Starbucks were closed there as in many places for two years due to the pandemic while still paying rent, and according to their rent, they would need around 40 customers a day just to BREAK EVEN on their rent before even beginning to make a nickel. Then there is store upkeep, supplies, overhead and employee salaries. Plus, Starbucks is downsizing and has closed a lot of stores all over the place, but both Forbes and the OP want to insinuate that it must just be because of Trump.

How is this even a story. They closed during the pandemic a year or 2 ago.

Looks like a good thing because as we all know,
FUtkNhXX0AE35AF

Forum List

Back