Starbucks Cup 2016 Let the War on Christmas begin!

"You have snowflakes and a deer image...yeeaauhmmm...it...looks ok......ok then, no War on Christmas this year. Jesus would be happy with snowflakes on red cups. But, we'll be watching you next year you commies. And so will Jesus!"

People Are Pissed About the Starbucks Holiday Cup

This year's cup? Christians will be outraged I tell you, Jesus wouldn't want everyone to be included on a coffee cup!
A cup with creepy, brain dead zombies on the front. Seems appropriate for representing most Starbucks customers to me.

What's the problem?

There it is. The angry had to show up at some point. I mean if you can't get outraged over a coffee cup what does outrage you!
Angry? Actually I don't drink coffee at all and really don't care what cups Starbucks comes in.

That is some ugly artwork though. No wonder Libs love it.
Yes, the liberal guy named Trump likes it so much he owns a franchise store in NYC...

This year's cup? Christians will be outraged I tell you, Jesus wouldn't want everyone to be included on a coffee cup!
A cup with creepy, brain dead zombies on the front. Seems appropriate for representing most Starbucks customers to me.

What's the problem?

There it is. The angry had to show up at some point. I mean if you can't get outraged over a coffee cup what does outrage you!
Angry? Actually I don't drink coffee at all and really don't care what cups Starbucks comes in.

Yes, the liberal guy named Trump likes it so much he owns a franchise store in NYC...
Did he paint the artwork?

What's the problem?

Yes, the design came from his explosive diarrhea painting plant...

What's the problem?

So in other words you are just adding your own verbal diarreha to the thread... just because.

So in other words you are just adding your own verbal diarreha to the thread... just because.
Trump really does own a franchise in Manhattan...

Forum List

Back