Starbucks closing 16 stores in blue areas due to bathroom drug use, violence.

Those blue states/DC really know how to be business friendly, huh?

Drug use in public? FINE! BUT DO NOT USE THE WRONG PRONOUN!!

LA, Portland, Seattle, DC….liberal strongholds.

I remember going to bathroom at a local donut shop and seeing a bag of used needles behind the toilet. Freaked me out really as I can't imagine such a habit.

I told the employee working that day as I didn't want some kid getting into them, she apologized and was fairly nonchalant about it while grabbing the bag. I imagine she has witnessed a few sketchy characters come in and out of the donut shop for years and thus wasn't too surprised.

As my town just remodeled and enlarged the Star Bucks and added a drive thru......
No bars on the windows here.....

LOL! I love it. I guess turning their stores into free public bathrooms for junkies wasn't a good idea after all. Who would have thought?

Gee, who would have thought anything would go badly when you allow drug addicts and homeless people camp out in your stores and use your restrooms when they are not paying customers.

Starbucks is disgusting for jeapordizing the safety of theit employees.

At least they are FINALLY doing something.

I suspect these stores were also performing poorly, adding to the need to close.

Gee, who would have thought anything would go badly when you allow drug addicts and homeless people camp out in your stores and use your restrooms when they are not paying customers.

Starbucks is disgusting for jeapordizing the safety of theit employees.

At least they are FINALLY doing something.

I suspect these stores were also performing poorly, adding to the need to close.
They can all close for all I care I don't drink coffee.

The communities and residents, already suffering the high cost of Inflation, gas prices, supply chain problems, food shortages, out of control shoplifting, violence, 'Defund the Police', and Soros-backed DAs that care more about protecting criminals than residents, are the ones who suffer even more as local and other businesses are destroyed, forced to close, or leave to escape all the chaos.

Democrats stood by, defended them, and encouraged more violence as Antifa and BLM bussed out-of-town/state thugs and criminals into communities to loot, deface, destroy, burn, attack, murder, and literally destroy the local communities...

...leaving destruction, local businesses shut down / burned out, and big chains closing up and leaving.

Watching video after video of organized criminals run into high end jewely, fashion, and other stores...fill garbage bags with expensive goods, and walk out only to be, if caught, freed and in most cases not even charged makes one wonder why it has taken businesses so long to make the decision to pack up and leave blue cities / states. It makes one wonder what those who haven't left yet are waiting for...

Always jumping in trying to try and derail a thread. You certainly are consistent.
FAIL, Mike. The pronoun thing was a question prompted by the OP thread post. 2nd line all in CAPS.

Liberal policies seem to very often destroy communities.

They are not closing stores in Florida due to the safety of the employees.

Liberal policies seem to very often destroy communities.

They are not closing stores in Florida due to the safety of the employees.

This all stems from that incident where a manager kicked out a black guy for not ordering anything and then called the cops. Of course he wouldn't leave, so they arrested him.

Afterwards they created a new policy on the national level. Nobody has to be buying anything to sit in (or use the facilities) a Starbucks. They can just walk right in and make themselves at home even though they made no purchases. Furthermore they made all their employees attend a brainwashing.......er diversity seminar.

Well, you got what you asked for. WTF did they think was going to happen when your policy is you don't have to be a paying customer to hang around?

This all stems from that incident where a manager kicked out a black guy for not ordering anything and then called the cops. Of course he wouldn't leave, so they arrested him.

Afterwards they created a new policy on the national level. Nobody has to be buying anything to sit in (or use the facilities) a Starbucks. They can just walk right in and make themselves at home even though they made no purchases. Furthermore they made all their employees attend a brainwashing.......er diversity seminar.

Well, you got what you asked for. WTF did they think was going to happen when your policy is you don't have to be a paying customer to hang around?
Liberal policies always end in this bullshit.

Remember, Starbucks told the employees to discuss race with customers.

Starbucks has always encouraged people to just "hang around" because it makes the place look busier. It is good advertising.
That is why they provide free internet.
And people often just "hand around".
Every real estate deal or other time I have ever had to meet with someone, everyone has always suggested Starbucks as the place to wait and meet.
So the question is not why they encourage people just hanging around, but WHY did they pick that particular Black person to kick out?

Starbucks has always encouraged people to just "hang around" because it makes the place look busier. It is good advertising.
That is why they provide free internet.
And people often just "hand around".
Every real estate deal or other time I have ever had to meet with someone, everyone has always suggested Starbucks as the place to wait and meet.
So the question is not why they encourage people just hanging around, but WHY did they pick that particular Black person to kick out?

I dont know. Why?

I know they are closing down stores because of drug use and bathrooms and violence that threatens the safety of employees. Now those neighborhoods do not have stores at all.

Perhaps deal with that one situation. You are asking why, but why have you not researched it yourself?

Let me help:

Starbucks bended the knee to the mob. They are paying yhr price.

CHICK FILA TOLD THE MOB TO FUCK OFF….THEY SEEM TO BE DOING FINE.

Forum List

Back