Star Wars

I read once that Lucas actually had three more parts, the final three would have luke turning bad and the return of the republic.

spongebob is banned in my house.

Southpark , family guy, etc are banned in mine.

Sponge bob is annoying but pretty harmless.
Grandchildren you know....

they will likely smell the pineapple upside down cake and show up later.

how old are your grandkids? banning south park and family guy is pretty terrible.

Our daughter is 14 and there's no way we'd let her watch these. Personally I like the shows but the content is way too adult.

how old are your grandkids? banning south park and family guy is pretty terrible.

Our daughter is 14 and there's no way we'd let her watch these. Personally I like the shows but the content is way too adult.

yea the border age :(

OK, I got confused. She has the newer ones, with Natalie Portman and that cute guy, she's out here in the living room watching it now (#3)

So, I need to get her the OLDER ones, with Harrison and Carrie Fisher..........

So 1-3 is new and 4-6 is old,right? :confused:

Please! Nobody tell her that Dar-th Vader is Luke Skywalker's father, m'kay?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4]YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father[/ame]

Exactly as I am typing this she's at the part where Anikan and Obiwan are fighting, and all his limbs get chopped off ala The Dark Knight..............

Lol.
I spent most of this summer being intimidated into playing "Star Wars" with my son. He had action figures...I always had to hold an action figure while he would play around with others.

My guy always got killed.

yea the border age :(

Good description LOL. She is a tad over-protected, better that than being turned loose IMO.

We love our kids which makes it easier to sit thru their beloved shows/movies. Heck I used to play with Bratz dolls w/my daughter. They need companionship.

Also consider:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFdBRvGtnok]YouTube - Family Guy Blue Harvest trailer[/ame]

Related:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIv2zcPiAQM]YouTube - Spaceballs (1987)[/ame]

spongebob is banned in my house.

Oldest is 14. Southpark is adult humor not for children.

Not even really fit for adults in my old fuddy duddy opinion.

Last edited:
you must buy her this then:

Amazon.com: Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy (9780439882828): Matthew Reinhart: Books

the popups are damn amazing (as evidence by over 200, 5 star reviews for a popup book). The whole series of books by the authors is actually damn amazing, we have bought many of them. make sure you check the pullout popups on the side of each page, not just the main one.

holy crap I recommended the quoted book earlier and then just saw this on digg:

Obama Seriously Buys Star Wars Pop Up Book | Boo Ya Pictures

obama bought the same book for gibb's son :000

Forum List

Back