Stand up to hate

Your assumption is that the lesbian couple was a abusive to their male child because he is male and they hate men. It may not be the motivation behind the abuse at all.

Most lesbians aren't "men haters".
but its ok to assume that if a gay gets beat, there is no other reason than homophobia.
I see how the left works.

Every day I post on this message board I stand up against hate.

Your assumption is that the lesbian couple was a abusive to their male child because he is male and they hate men. It may not be the motivation behind the abuse at all.

Most lesbians aren't "men haters".
but its ok to assume that if a gay gets beat, there is no other reason than homophobia.
I see how the left works.
I didn't say that. Stop assuming.

When lesbians hate a boy's gender so much they try to kick it in or drug it to be cut off, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped..

Yes, please do stand up to hate crimes on the left! Spread the word!

When Christian's hate a boy's sexual orientation so much they try to beat it out of him, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped.

Yes please stand up to the hate crimes by the Conservative Christians- spread the word!

When lesbians hate a boy's gender so much they try to kick it in or drug it to be cut off, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped..

When Christian's hate a boy's sexual orientation so much they try to beat it out of him, we do have a situation where hate crimes must be stopped.

Yes please stand up to the hate crimes by the Conservative Christians- spread the word!

Kinda like when homosexual parents try to beat their kid's heterosexualism out of him, huh? Is that a hate crime?

Kinda like when homosexual parents try to beat their kid's heterosexualism out of him, huh? Is that a hate crime?

Yeah if any homosexual parent ever acts like Christian parents who beat a child to change their sexual orientation- yes that would be a 'hate' crime also.

Yeah if any homosexual parent ever acts like Christian parents who beat a child to change their sexual orientation- yes that would be a 'hate' crime also.

At least you're consistent.

'I stand heart with my Muslim neighbours'?
Ok. I'm female. How many paces behind the males do I have to stand?

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Agreed. And, done: Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Hate crimes are unforgivable when they involve children especially... Note that the lesbians kicked the boy in the groin, which is a hate crime against the boy's gender.

Yes it is a hate crime because of the target of the physical abuse: his male appendage.. It's a gender hate crime. Absolutely.

vv

Those women need to be prosecuted.

Agreed. And, done: Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Hate crimes are unforgivable when they involve children especially... Note that the lesbians kicked the boy in the groin, which is a hate crime against the boy's gender.

Yes it is a hate crime because of the target of the physical abuse: his male appendage.. It's a gender hate crime. Absolutely.

vv

Those women need to be prosecuted.
Sillhouette needs to be prosecuted.

I agree. Any lesbian who attacks male genitalia, gays who attack female genitalia, or straights who attack gays are guilty of hate crimes.

I agree. Any lesbian who attacks male genitalia, gays who attack female genitalia, or straights who attack gays are guilty of hate crimes.
Any adult who harms a child's body should be prosecuted.

Unfortunately, anti-gay hatred isn't illegal.

Forum List

Back