Stacey Abrams already Creating Same Excuse for losing Again

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
“And while the polls are always going to tell the story you want to see, what we know is that the untold story is that this is a tight race, it is neck and neck, and we believe that we are on a path to victory if we can get all our voters turned out and if they can navigate the difficulties put in place by Brian Kemp and [Georgia Secretary of State] Brad Raffensperger,” Abrams claimed. Abrams is saying that Kemp, who signed a 2021 voter reform law, and Raffensperger have been working “to not only game the system, but to suppress voting in the state of Georgia.”

That's right, in 2018 she lost by like 40,000 votes, but it was completely because of "voter suppression". She's denied the 2018 election up until this day.

Now, look at this. "Even if I lose, it's because of voter suppression".

but it was completely because of "voter suppression".
This is going to be the go-to excuse for the Dems and they aren't stupid, they KNOW that this kind of rhetoric is going to eventually cause people to stop trusting our elections. When that happens and we find we cannot fix it and regain respect for our government, THAT is the end of America.

This is going to be the go-to excuse for the Dems and they aren't stupid, they KNOW that this kind of rhetoric is going to eventually cause people to stop trusting our elections. When that happens and we find we cannot fix it and regain respect for our government, THAT is the end of America.
It's so ironic. The message is "IT'S ANTI-DEMOCRACY TO QUESTION ELECTIONS!"... but if it's because we think there's voter suppression of any sort by our standards it's VIRTUOUS AND GRAND TO QUESTION ELECTIONS!!!

If there was an art, a finely tuned honed skill in the art of LOSING, Democrats nailed it. Prime example: Stacy ("The Bull") Abrams!
My pet name for her is CGEB, it's serious insult country folks used to employ on people who were "carrying a bit of extra weight" ;) I learned it from a Richard Pryor routine :)

When I read that she and Kemp were "neck and neck", I knew Kemp had no chance! She's got a neck as big as her head. :laughing0301:

I always wanted to be a local warlord. ;)

AATXAJzwcAJTkWabL9jgQnnX21DWVib4ktI6uiKnuw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Forum List

Back