St. Louis’ murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police.

St. Louis’ last Republican mayor left office in 1949.

No wonder the Rams were eager to get the hell out of dodge,err stank louis and back to LA. :up:

I would defund them also what with a extremely poor record of crime prevention.

Some view crime prevention as racist. Same people view voter integrity as racist. Democrats think everything is racist.
Yet there are about several threads stated a day by the blob supporters about race....

These are just using one word as a search ("black") and just from the last 7 days:

View attachment 492851View attachment 492852View attachment 492853View attachment 492854View attachment 492855View attachment 492856View attachment 492857View attachment 492858View attachment 492859View attachment 492860View attachment 492861View attachment 492862View attachment 492863View attachment 492864View attachment 492865

The right wing is obsessed with race.

Race should never be a factor for job qualifications or college admissions... that’s some real obsession.
"never" is a long time....but it should never be the deciding factor. I'm with you on that.

Some view crime prevention as racist. Same people view voter integrity as racist. Democrats think everything is racist.
Yet there are about several threads stated a day by the blob supporters about race....

These are just using one word as a search ("black") and just from the last 7 days:

View attachment 492851View attachment 492852View attachment 492853View attachment 492854View attachment 492855View attachment 492856View attachment 492857View attachment 492858View attachment 492859View attachment 492860View attachment 492861View attachment 492862View attachment 492863View attachment 492864View attachment 492865

Race should never be a factor for job qualifications or college admissions... that’s some real obsession.
So is starting like 20 threads in a week about the subject.

Why are you guys so hung up on the topic?

And if it isn't about race it's about sex and how wrong you always are because you are not like them.
Very true. There is a mostly female Formula 1 team trying to qualify for the Indy 500. I posted a story about it. The reaction, of course, was one of utter disdain. As if those women doing this are somehow robbing the losers here of their opportunity.

And that is what I think really bothers the blobbers....they are so insecure that they are upset when someone they consider inferior does something remarkable.

What a pathological liar. Tell us more how you Leftards are color blind, shitforbrains.
The evidence of your shame was there for you to see...clearly it hit a nerve. Good.
Tell us more about how Jews deserve it, bigot.
Never mentioned the Jews. Or what they deserved...

Try again loser.

What a pathological liar. Tell us more how you Leftards are color blind, shitforbrains.
The evidence of your shame was there for you to see...clearly it hit a nerve. Good.
Tell us more about how Jews deserve it, bigot.
Never mentioned the Jews. Or what they deserved...

Try again loser.
Must be all those "Benjamins" as the democrats in Congress would say.

Whatever the old administration was doing clearly wasn’t working – but it remains to be seen if police cuts are the answer.

If the last republican mayor was in 1949, and murder there is now at a 50 year high, that means none of the administrations have worked since 1949.

And apparently, the people in St. Louis don't give a shit...
Yup. They get what they voted for.

Why single out St. Louis?

ALL American cities are now full of violent crime.

Those cities -- once quiet and orderly -- are now nightmares because of the idealistic reforms initiated in the 1960s.

The 1950s (when I was a teenager) was our last peaceful decade.

(Heck! I remember a trip to San Francisco, when it was still a nice -- and clean -- town!)

Why single out St. Louis?

ALL American cities are now full of violent crime.

Those cities -- once quiet and orderly -- are now nightmares because of the idealistic reforms initiated in the 1960s.

The 1950s (when I was a teenager) was our last peaceful decade.

(Heck! I remember a trip to San Francisco, when it was still a nice -- and clean -- town!)
Oh yeah, the US never had a crime rate until 2020.

1. One can only wonder at the dearth of intellect that has replaced the brilliance that produced Western Civilization. Just one micro example, from our board: a seemingly intelligent poster proved otherwise denying the significance of the policies a candidate brings with him.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Formerly intelligent poster: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

1621892278318.png

2. Which brings me to a far larger example of where we are headed:

"St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police​

Mayor Tishaura Jones' budget proposal would close a city jail, divert $4M from police to social programs and cut nearly 100 police jobs​

In St. Louis, Mo., the worst-in-country murder rate is at a 50-year high, the police department has nearly 100 unfilled jobs, and the mayor wants to defund the department and shut down a city jail.

St. Louis' Tishaura Jones, who became the city’s first Black female mayor last month, had campaigned on a promise to enact progressive criminal justice reforms.

The head of the city’s corrections department is also on his way out."
www.foxnews.com

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police

In St. Louis, Mo., the worst-in-country murder rate is at a 50-year high, the police department has nearly 100 unfilled jobs, and the mayor wants to defund the department and shut down a city jail.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

3. Average homicide rate in the United States.....5 per 100,000

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last ...

St. Louis' murder rate, already highest in US, soared last year; mayor vows to defund the police
St. Louis had 87 homicides per 100,000 residents in 2020, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the worst rate in the country. It's now at its highest rate in 50 years - even as the population has dwindled in that same time period.

4. There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility. Not homicide rates.
Race, Class, and Gender.
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

5. I'm working on a mathematical calculation based on the idea that the population of the world increases, but the number of IQ points remains the same.
Watch this space for further developments.....and purchase that Kevlar vest.

Now Polislick is spamming the boards with redundant memes and articles, congrats on yer push of propaganda, Dude...Her articles on St Loui only go to show how the cops have failed miserably at their jobs to serve and protect...

Forum List

Back