Why Does the Left Kill Pipelines That Help America and Pay for Russian Pipelines?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Is there a logical reason beyond the Lefts hatred of America and love of Putin?

I heard our pipeline was killed for environmental reasons. Well hello McFly, Russia is on the same planet.

I heard our pipeline was killed for environmental reasons. Well hello McFly, Russia is on the same planet.

What an incredibly stupid question after ten yeaars.

Keystone doesn't need to go through environmentally sensitive areas. It could connect with Colonial at the nearest convenience.

Keystone doesn't need to go through environmentally sensitive areas. It could connect with Colonial at the nearest convenience.
And Russia’s pipeline is cool. Because it’s Putin.

Biden is out to destroy the oil industry , all the green shit, pushed by the democrat losers, soon you will be riding mass transit, living in a 400sft shithole apartment with your 10ft square deck with two plastic chairs with a bike hanging on a hook, eating a meatless hamburger.

What an incredibly stupid question after ten yeaars.
Too stupid to have an answer as expected.

Not at all. It is because of our German friends.

You could ask why the global warming fraternity doesn't threaten China. It ain't about energy, it's about politics and as long as the mainstream media continues to be their cheerleaders, the democrats will dominate the agenda.

Russian pipeline. Why are we paying for foreign pipelines and killing ours?

Because right wingers are not worth equal management work for equal management pay? Upgrade Keystone via Colonial.

Once you realize The Democrats' prime directive is to undermine America, then everything they do makes perfect sense.

Because right wingers are not worth equal management work for equal management pay? Upgrade Keystone via Colonial.
Because Democrats hate America and love Putin.

Because Democrats hate America and love Putin.
Because right wingers only know how to protest too much instead of come up with better solutions at lower cost?

Keystone XL is NOT an American pipeline..

So people like Hunter can have a job

That and they get kick backs from the places they buy oil from. They have to setup their own sources so they can negotiate for kick backs for taking business to them.

And it also doesn't help they can grand stand infront of the news and talk about pollution and climate change and pledge to end our oil usage, they care about the environment, etc. Then walk off stage and tell someone "ok now go get oil from somewhere else because we need that shit".

Forum List

Back