‘Squad’ Rep. Bowman predicts ‘civil war’ if GOP takes control in midterms

The truth is...that was posturing! You liberals forced the population to wear those stupid cloth masks even though everyone KNEW they didn't do squat!

Would you like to take a crack at explaining how masks protected people on airlines, Sealy? You know the things we had to wear from the second we got into the terminal until we got to our destination? Oh, EXCEPT FOR THE HALF HOUR WE DIDN'T WEAR THEM WHILE THE FLIGHT CREW SERVED US A BEVERAGE AND A COOKIE!!!
Of course in that situation a mask is going to be ineffective. Especially a cloth one.

I understand my dentist had this machine going that purified the air? I have to imagine airlines had those? IDK.

I see your point but still a good idea to wear a mask and cover your mouth when you're on a airplane.

I don't wear a mask unless it's a place where you must. Doctor's offices and dentist.

The truth is...that was posturing! You liberals forced the population to wear those stupid cloth masks even though everyone KNEW they didn't do squat!
They helped. We should have gotten everyone better masks I agree. Not the cheap one I reused over and over again.

I never got covid. Knock on wood. Not yet anyways. Not that I'm aware.

I wish we were all still wearing them in supermarkets. I don't know why I took mine off. Seems like the perfect place to catch covid. When I'm in line and I cough and cover my mouth, I see people look horrified maybe I'm infected. LOL. I felt a lot better when someone coughed and I looked and they were wearing a mask.

It's like covering your mouth with your hands when you sneeze or cough. It helps.

Do you still cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough? If you do and you are wearing a cloth mask, it's better than not wearing one at all. That's the facts.
um, my hand isn't made out of cloth...and I only cover my mouth when I sneeze or cough...not all the time

We've had violent rhetoric ever since Trump was president. Political violence is a real thing. Look at Jan 6. Look at the bombastic lies and exaggerations at every Trump rally including his most recent one.

90% of political violence comes from the Left.

Just know anyone who says what you said is stupid. Are all masks perfect? No. Is having a mask on better than no mask at all? Absolutely. You're what's wrong with America bro
Youre an idiot. Dems were ALWAYS the idiots when it comes to COVID. Im glad you retards are sooo out of touch with the nation you live in. It makes winning elections much easier.

When it comes to fighting the spread of COVID-19, the consensus among health authorities is that masks provide some measure of protection for people around the wearers.

This is all you need to know. health professionals all say masks work and should be used. Trump compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse. So when you say he didn't do nuthin wrong, you're wrong.
Dont give me that tired "the consesnsus among health experts" line. You fucking imbeciles played that card out a year ago. Everything your party angrily shoved down our throats was WRONG!!!!

didn't George W Bush do the same! last time i checked, he's a Republican, but i knew you weren't that bright
No, it wasnt George Bush but Andrew Cuomo...

NY's Cuomo Is 'Father of Subprime Crisis:' Bove
Cuomo, who was secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1997 to 2001, has been blamed in some quarters for helping to trigger the financial crisis by pushing Fannie and Freddie to buy more subprime mortgages to increase home ownership among the poor. Many of those homeowners eventually defaulted, and the mortgage-backed securities market later collapsed.

Yes we do have a lot going in our favor

1. How Trump handled the Pandemic
2. You anti vax anti mask idiots
3. Inflation can happen to anyone and no one believes Republicans have a solution
4. Blacks are going to show up. They know what's at stake
5. Women are going to show up.

Biden has done a lot of good. People may not like inflation but they like the bills he passed like Infrastructure.

And election deniers are running. You have energized our side. Stupid.
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

They helped. We should have gotten everyone better masks I agree. Not the cheap one I reused over and over again.

I never got covid. Knock on wood. Not yet anyways. Not that I'm aware.
I had it...had natural immunity from it and YOU ON THE LEFT STILL FORCED ME TO WEAR A MASK!!! Why? Because Anthony Fauci told you that you should! You're still trying to force children to get the Covid "vaccine" to go to school even though you know they're not at risk from Covid!

I wish we were all still wearing them in supermarkets. I don't know why I took mine off. Seems like the perfect place to catch covid. When I'm in line and I cough and cover my mouth, I see people look horrified maybe I'm infected. LOL. I felt a lot better when someone coughed and I looked and they were wearing a mask.

It's like covering your mouth with your hands when you sneeze or cough. It helps.
I suggest you stay home and hide under your bed, Sealy! I'll let you know when it's safe to come out!

That's everywhere. You're also paying Trump's legal fees.$3.8 million dollars so far.

Intellectually you are quite limited Margot. You have accepted and are stuck in a false binary paradigm. I don't. I am not a Rump guy, the reasons would escape you. I don't donate to any political persuasion.

Forum List

Back