‘Squad’ Rep. Bowman predicts ‘civil war’ if GOP takes control in midterms

In China, they don't have a choice between 2 parties. Seems like you Republicans want to do everything you can so there is only 1 party rule.
i'd love to see ALL demonRATS HUNG, yes i would----then AMERICA will survive
you are a pathetic. anti-AMERICA piece of shit
thanx for voting for the killing of a GREAT ECONOMY that TRUMP offered----you sick basterd
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Threatening? Did you even read the OP? He said your side winning would

“embolden” far-right extremists and white nationalists who he claims “have been pushing” for “civil war.”

It reminds me of the Nazi's. The people rejected them, but then 10 years later the economy was so bad, they put Hitler in power. Same things happening here now. History repeating itself.

Hitler started a riot. Trump started a riot. Hitler went to jail. Trump won't. Trump will be back in power in 4 years. All it took was inflation and high unemployment in Germany. All it takes here is high inflation.
2 years ago AMERICAS economy was the best in the world....
barrag-o started the ruining of AMERICA....beijing xiden is trying to finish AMERICA off---and you go along with it....
YOU ARE A VERY PATHETIC PERSON, LIVING A PATHETIC LIFE....
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

thanx for voting for the killing of a GREAT ECONOMY that TRUMP offered----you sick basterd
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Covid shut Trump's economy down you idiot. Trump was president when the economy went from great to bad. Did you forget?

Covid shut Trump's economy down you idiot. Trump was president when the economy went from great to bad. Did you forget?
obviously, you forgot...TRUMPS ECONOMY never was bad...
that happened on jan. 20th RETARD
nobody needs YOUR LIES, or whatever it is you want to call it

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

yes he put American lives first. It literally took a global pandemic to stop the economic machine his policies created

Nah, the goblins will just burn their blue areas down....I'll have a Coke with my popcorn, thanks.
Yikes! I live in one of those blue area’s. Lock and load time.

I wonder if I put the bodies in the regular trash or in the paper bags with the leaves and grass clippings to go to the composting pile.

We just need to keep the White House. Veto pen.

Oh, and Republicans don't think gun violence or this anti abortion thing is going to hurt them in November? They're being cocky but they may be in for a big surprise. Polls don't always mean the outcome is assured.
As we all found out in 2016.

Yikes! I live in one of those blue area’s. Lock and load time.

I wonder if I put the bodies in the regular trash or in the paper bags with the leaves and grass clippings to go to the composting pile.
I'm pretty sure you can put them in the blue recycle bin.... :p

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Not ALL democrats are HUNG. Only the newly-modified women. The men? No....not hung. They have all that chopped off to prove their love for the party.

obviously, you forgot...TRUMPS ECONOMY never was bad...
that happened on jan. 20th RETARD
nobody needs YOUR LIES, or whatever it is you want to call it

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
The economy would have went into recession on trumps watch during th3 pandemic if not for government intervention.

I could have gone 2 years without working. Maybe longer. How long would you have lasted if they just cut you off?

The economy would have went into recession on trumps watch during th3 pandemic if not for government intervention.

I could have gone 2 years without working. Maybe longer. How long would you have lasted if they just cut you off?
forever....sucks to be you
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Do a search on this Web site and see how many threads have been started or posts made by conservatives talking about a "civil war" coming.
Stealing their way into power comes with such hazards. Let them try it again and they'll get their wish soon enough.

Forum List

Back