Squad Congresswoman opposes US sending weapons to Ukraine

I love America - that makes me a patriotic American

You love Israel, the country that took out JFK, RFK, MLK, did 250 US Marines in Lebanon in 1983 to false flag a US war with Hezbo, murdered the USS Liberty and tried to false flag that on Egypt, did 911, funded and orchestrated ISIS and Taliban - that makes you the 180 degree opposite of a patriotic american
I have never been to Israel. You did not answer my question. Am I Italian?

There is a very large block of Jews in Ukraine. Much larger than your stats indicate.

Jews do not self ID as Jews, which is why some in history went to great lengths to publicly ID them...
Here, let Me clear up your misunderstanding.

I DON"T GIVE A FUCK IF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WERE JEWS.

Hope that clears up your idiotic conception that the world should hate the people you hate.

Have a nice day.

Quite to the contrary, I think for once, even she has gotten it right. Missiles only bring us one step closer to a true, full kinetic war where the USA can only end up as much the loser as Russia and Ukraine.
As I’ve said before: there are risks involved in a decision to get more involved. I agree with you on that. But

there are also risks inherent in a decision not to get more involved. Might very well amount to the same risk. My crystal ball is broken, so I don’t know which position is riskier. This is the only reason I feel bad for Brandon. It is a tough spot.

Still, on balance, my gut reminds me that the failure to stop Hitler more quickly didn’t work out so well.

Hope that clears up your idiotic conception that the world should hate the people you hate.

Have a nice day.

How did Jew Zelensky win an election if the voters were really overwhelmingly Christians???

Yeah, really...

OWSKI

OWSKI

Last names that end in OWSKI are Jewish names.
Nope. They are Polish names. Not all Polish people are Jewish. You really are very dumb. You do see Jews everywhere. BTW I know who you are and where you live. Just sayin…

Nope. Guess you’re the moron? LoL

LOL....

According to this sub, only people who publicly state they are Jewish are really Jewish.

Anyone who claims to not be Jewish is not Jewish....

Rupert Murdoch is REALLy a Catholic.....

never mind his "news network" is 100% Zionist Fascist....

Have a nice day.
So you won’t let LaDairis exterminate me? Actually he thinks everyone is Jewish sans him. Lol

LOL....

According to this sub, only people who publicly state they are Jewish are really Jewish.

Anyone who claims to not be Jewish is not Jewish....

Rupert Murdoch is REALLy a Catholic.....

never mind his "news network" is 100% Zionist Fascist....
Gronk is Jewish too!!!! That’s awesome. The steak and cheese sub said so.

Forum List

Back