January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges. A big win for the DOJ. A big blow to Trump and his minions who claimed January 6th was nothing but a protest.
This was the first jury trial. It sets the stage for the the many who were arrested for January 6th riot will be seeing serious jail time.
We need to start building more prisons for all of the Trump minions and the Trump[ family

One down, a bunch to go. For turning him in to the FBI, his son should receive a Medal of Freedom!

Incarcerate the criminal Trumpists before they ruin our country.
They are the slime buckets of our country.
Watch out, DOJ is after you.
ElmoDudd. You live down to your name.

You may be a complete hack and troll, but at least you’re incapable of thought. You are in the bucket of slime, of course. But being the moron you are, you can’t figure that out.

Meanwhile, a defendant was convicted at a trial. Sucks to be him. But it isn’t proof that 1/6 was an insurrection. It is one verdict in one case.

He was found guilty on all charges and is to go on trial? I don't get it? Can you help?

And what charges? Are they significantly egregious crimes on which he's been convicted? Or has he even been convicted yet?

January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges. A big win for the DOJ. A big blow to Trump and his minions who claimed January 6th was nothing but a protest.
This was the first jury trial. It sets the stage for the the many who were arrested for January 6th riot will be seeing serious jail time.
We need to start building more prisons for all of the Trump minions and the Trump[ family

B-b-b-b-b-but he was just trespassing!

ElmoDudd. You live down to your name.

You may be a complete hack and troll, but at least you’re incapable of thought. You are in the bucket of slime, of course. But being the moron you are, you can’t figure that out.

Meanwhile, a defendant was convicted at a trial. Sucks to be him. But it isn’t proof that 1/6 was an insurrection. It is one verdict in one case.
You are like Guy Reffitt. Your time is coming.

He was found guilty on all charges and is to go on trial? I don't get it? Can you help?

And what charges? Are they significantly egregious crimes on which he's been convicted? Or has he even been convicted yet?
He was convicted already. I’m not sure if there are other charges pending against him maybe for other incidents. I’d have to look more deeply into his circumstances.

Forum List

Back