Spy accused of helping teens join ISIS claims he worked for Canadian intelligence

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just a reminder in case you had any illusions that Canada was America or any other nations ally. If I posted stuff on the RCMP on a daily basis, this entire thread would not have any air left. I could post emails on here regarding Canadian police tactics in major corporations such as IBM that would blow you away. As it were, in this case, the guy kept screenshots of his communication with Canadian authorities.

I suppose we have to have faith that Mr. Trump will deal with these backstabbers accordingly. I will do my part to speak the truth so that Americans aren't placed at risk and American companies aren't tricked into investing in Canada.

Spy accused of helping teens join ISIS claims he worked for Canadian intelligence

An accused spy detained in Turkey for allegedly helping three British girls join ISIS claims he worked for a Canadian intelligence agency, according to a Turkish intelligence report obtained by CBC News.

Mohammad Al Rashed, a Syrian who purportedly went by the alias Dr. Mehmet Resit, allegedly helped the girls cross from Turkey into Syria shortly after they flew from London to Istanbul on Feb. 17.

According to the intelligence report, Rashed accompanied the three teens — two aged 15 and one 16 — on a bus to Gaziantep, a town near the Turkey-Syria border often used as a staging point by those looking to join ISIS. Rashed allegedly left the girls with "individuals involved in human trafficking" with the understanding they would be taken to Syria.

In a witness statement included in the report, Rashed claims he worked for Canadian intelligence and travelled occasionally to the Canadian Embassy in Jordan to share information he had gathered.

He claims he relayed information about his trip with the three British teens to Canadian intelligence on Feb. 21, and told Turkish authorities his ultimate goal was to obtain Canadian citizenship.

Rashed was detained on Feb. 28. According to the intelligence report, plane and bus tickets in the girls' names were found in his possession, as well as video of the girls meeting the human traffickers and setting off for the Syrian border. Similarly, photos of passports and images of passport stamps for at least 20 other people were found in his possession.

The report also says Turkish authorities have screen shots of text messages Rashed sent to Canadian intelligence officials.

Last edited:
Not sure I get your point but you appear to think Trump will be the 'Lone Ranger'? Trump does not appear to have a clue about anything imo. A book below for the interested reader.

'The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election' by Malcolm Nance

"On the other hand, Donald Trump seems to admire Russia's capacity to hurt our nation through cyberespionage. Apart from that, there is little evidence that Trump knows or cares about cyberwarfare. In a fluff interview conducted by General Michael Flynn, Trump was asked about cyberwar. He gave a peculiarly ignorant answer:

Well that's it, and, you know cyber is becoming so big today. It's becoming something that a number of years ago, a short number of years ago, wasn't even a word. And now the cyber is so big. And, you know, you look at what they're doing with the internet, how they're taking recruiting people through the internet. And part of it is the psychology because so many people think they're winning. And, you know, there's a whole big thing. Even today's psychology, where CNN came out with a big poll, their big poll came out today that Trump is winning. It's good psychology;'

However, despite the evidence the hacks benefited him, Trump went on Larry King's interview program that was aired on Russia Today television. When asked, he noted that the hacks were inappropriate, but pled ignorance and tried to pin the blame onto the Democrats, saying, "Maybe the Democrats are putting that out-who knows ... I don't know who hacked. You tell me: Who hacked''"

Just because Russia now has money, resources, and military technology does not mean that they will ever see America as equals. I believe Donald Trump when he says that Russia has no respect for the United States or its leadership. Russia, like both Trump and Putin, suffers from an inferiority complex that makes them strive to best everyone and talk big beyond their ability to control the results. To them smack talk and chest puffing is enough to make them believe that they are the biggest ape in the jungle. However, when attacked and challenged America has always rallied to its flag and responded as a nation. It would be vitally important for Putin to disable this greatest American strength before endeavoring on to any further adventures. That unity and national will has been critically damaged by Trump as well, only to Russia's benefit." p151-152 'The Plot to Hack America: How Putin’s Cyberspies and WikiLeaks Tried to Steal the 2016 Election' by Malcolm Nance

Trump has already shown the ability to fight back and alter the direction of America. I have faith he isn't going to allow America to be treated like a punching bag by the world, and he has every reason to fight these abuses.

From Canada to China, America has been treated with disdain. There only to be abused and exploited while watching with glee as America does the heavy lifting. Brave American soldiers risking their lives, fighting the good fight, defending liberty and our right to worship. I feel insulted when I see this, as do the Canadian military I would wager who fight alongside Americans from time to time.

As someone who blew the whistle on Canada and look forward to seeing his team in place so I can share such details again, I can tell you first hand that America is looked at as a joke by the Canadian police and this has trickled down to the broader population. It disgusts me as I know it disgusts Trump and many other Americans.

Enough is enough. Trump is your president. Let's hope he succeeds and hope everyone does their job to help him succeed. Just know that Canada is not your ally, not should they be trusted. Bet your life on this fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back