Spring Break Kids......F**k You Granny

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
The left wing turds from the nations colleges told the elderly to fucking die. Now who else has been accused of that, but never did anything like this.

Yes...these are the little brainwashed shits that follow the likes of Bernie Sanders around with their heads up his ass...fawning all over his ridiculous policies.

Asked (not that I think it was necessary) to stay home...what did they say ? We are not the ones who will die.

I hope they do. Virus, STD, great white shark...I don't care.

These fuckers are the future of our country.

Change the name now.

The left wing turds from the nations colleges told the elderly to fucking die. Now who else has been accused of that, but never did anything like this.

Yes...these are the little brainwashed shits that follow the likes of Bernie Sanders around with their heads up his ass...fawning all over his ridiculous policies.

Asked (not that I think it was necessary) to stay home...what did they say ? We are not the ones who will die.

Change the name now.
These miscreants are in for a rude awakening when our president is re-elected and will be president for four plus more years after the election. They MAY hibernate in their safe spaces for the duration of this time. We can only HOPE.......

Well, they're wrong. They may not die of the virus (though possible) but if this goes on for very much longer, they may well be killed for their canned corn.

Change the name now.
Less Trump voters :thup:

Well, they're wrong. They may not die of the virus (though possible) but if this goes on for very much longer, they may well be killed for their canned corn.
Not a problem

Gun-free libs only have to dial 911 and the cops respond - eventually

Change the name now.

You're a pus filled zit on the asshole of the world.

"Boomers" have done nothing but complain about millennials. Not surprising that they tell you to go fuck yourself when given the opportunity.

• Banned

Change the name now.

Here is wishing you a painful trip to the next life.

"Boomers" have done nothing but complain about millennials. Not surprising that they tell you to go fuck yourself when given the opportunity.

Please support your comment about "nothing but complain".

There are tons of examples of people complaining about the younger generation.

Here's one of them.

"Yes...these are the little brainwashed shits that follow the likes of Bernie Sanders around with their heads up his ass...fawning all over his ridiculous policies.

I hope they do. Virus, STD, great white shark...I don't care."

Yes, millennials are like the clean-up crew after a wild party. They are not happy about having to clean up after a bunch of assholes who drank up all the booze and left nothing but puddles of puke and somehow stuck them with the tab.

Yes, millennials are like the clean-up crew after a wild party. They are not happy about having to clean up after a bunch of assholes who drank up all the booze and left nothing but puddles of puke and somehow stuck them with the tab.
That's stupid damn lie. We did not stick them with tab! We stuck stuck them, their kids and possibly, no probably their grand kids at least. Don't sugar coat it! Get it right!

Have you SEEN the aftermath of Antifa, Pussyhat protests, and other leftwing gatherings?

420_marijuana_denver_2017_rj_28659.jpg

Change the name now.

Sick Commie fuckwit

And these little liberal slackers who say fuck granny still think she should be paying off their student loans. What a bunch of lazy, selfish ingrates.

Your started a thread just yesterday calling out “morons” who wanted to shut down Restaurants and bars, etc. in order to keep the virus from spreading and saving lives.

Trump Should Pay Attention To Small Businesses

Now here you hypocritically accusing these kids of risking the lives of the elderly. Those kids should be home and not a the beach, but under your dopey logic the kids could congregate in restaurants but not beaches?

What gets me is your absolute hypocrisy as you and your ilk have constantly been downplaying the coronavirus crisis as a hoax and a joke and media fabrication. You know you have so spare me any of your insipid denials.

It is Trumptards that have risked lives by their stonewalling any action on the virus sooner. Trumptards are still starting threads that this coronavirus response is way overblown and mocking it.

Last edited:
Your started a thread just yesterday calling out “morons” who wanted to shut down Restaurants and bars, etc. in order to keep the virus from spreading and saving lives.

Now here you hypocritically accusing these kids of risking the lives of the elderly. Those kids should be home and not a the beach, but under your dopey logic the kids could congregate in restaurants but not beaches?

What gets me is your absolute hypocrisy as you and your ilk have constantly been downplaying the coronavirus crisis as a hoax and a joke and media fabrication. You know you have so spare me any of your insipid denials.

It is Trumptards that have risked lives by their stonewalling any action on the virus sooner. Trumptards are still starting threads that this coronavirus response is way overblown and mocking it.

Fuck you.

I still stand by what I said.

I am totally pissed at the way this was handled.

But, this thread is about how the younger generation is turning it's back on the collective (hoax or not) and saying they'll get theirs first.

Fuck you.

I still stand by what I said.

I am totally pissed at the way this was handled.

But, this thread is about how the younger generation is turning it's back on the collective (hoax or not) and saying they'll get theirs first.
Your views are a morass of contradiction and confusion. Try keeping your story straight.

Change the name now.

Our local tv station interviewed a few of them on the beach a couple days and asked them if they were worried they said no because trump said it was nothing to worry about, when asked who they voted for 2 said they were too young last election but would have voted for trump and the other 4 in the group said they did vote for trump and would again. So when it comes to spring breakers it doesn't matter if they're left or right they want to party without regards for anyone around them.

Florida has closed all bars and nightclubs as of 5PM yesterday for 30 days instead of the beaches with the exception of a couple beaches the mayor's of those city shut down. I think without the bars they may dwindle away. Most locals anywhere in Florida are calling for beach closures.

Change the name now.

I think you mean fewer. Less is for things that can't be quantified discretely.

Forum List

Back