Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

But what if these 1000 shacks are all in Haiti, and a hurricane hits the island? Then what?
Then you sell them another 1,000 TVs, and beds, and stoves. Ca-ching! It's a game, learn the rules.

They do not have any money left. Who is going to pay for the stuff?
That is not that the concern of the capitalist. The point is to sell, sell, sell, and we all eat well...

This isn't a very smart capitalist. Selling plasma TVs to people with no money. Your imaginary capitalist is going out of business.

Not when the government guarantees the loans
Wealth, if spread around, creates more wealth. You have to spend money to make money. When the money just sits there, the rich eat well and everyone else starves. That is the whole, and not difficult lesson here, the cash must flow...

Then you sell them another 1,000 TVs, and beds, and stoves. Ca-ching! It's a game, learn the rules.

That is not that the concern of the capitalist. The point is to sell, sell, sell, and we all eat well...

This isn't a very smart capitalist. Selling plasma TVs to people with no money. Your imaginary capitalist is going out of business.

Wealth, if spread around, creates more wealth. You have to spend money to make money. When the money just sits there, the rich eat well and everyone else starves. That is the whole, and not difficult lesson here, the cash must flow...

Last I checked, Paris Hilton spends far more money than I do and is thus bigger contributor to the economy. She couldn't do that if she were not obscenely wealthy through no fault of her own.

Last I checked, Paris Hilton spends far more money than I do and is thus bigger contributor to the economy. She couldn't do that if she were not obscenely wealthy through no fault of her own.
Based upon her wealth she hardly spends at all, versus the average paycheck to paycheck person who puts it all back into the economy. See how that works now?

Based upon her wealth she hardly spends at all, versus the average paycheck to paycheck person who puts it all back into the economy. See how that works now?

Irrelevant. She puts more into the economy in a single weekend than most people do in a year. Do you understand that it simply doesn't matter how much more she has stashed away?

Irrelevant. She puts more into the economy in a single weekend than most people do in a year. Do you understand that it simply doesn't matter how much more she has stashed away?
Yes, it does matter. very much, and what she buys doesn't really help anyone. You don't want a princess to buy a $200,000 necklace, you want 100 men to buy $2,000 necklaces for their wives. That creates jobs for other men, who now have the money to go and buy other things, creating jobs for other men.

Most of Hilton's money sits in the bank, it doesn't move around buying things, and that us no good at all.

^ Another example of why Progressive run economies generate the highest poverty, misery and starvation on the planet

Yes, it does matter. very much, and what she buys doesn't really help anyone. You don't want a princess to buy a $200,000 necklace, you want 100 men to buy $2,000 necklaces for their wives. That creates jobs for other men, who now have the money to go and buy other things, creating jobs for other men.

Most of Hilton's money sits in the bank, it doesn't move around buying things, and that us no good at all.

You know you're a moron, right?

^ Another example of why Progressive run economies generate the highest poverty, misery and starvation on the planet
That's not progressivism, that's capitalism. When the cash flows everyone does better. When it stalls all hell breaks loose.

Again, irrelevant. Her buying a $200,000 necklace means she's also buying $2,000 necklaces as well. In addition, that $200,000 purchase means she's supporting more high paying jobs. You're just not going to win this one, or any one for that matter.

If you don't understand then you have no idea how capitalism works. Exactly the point of this thread. None of you little morons know the damn thing.

That's not progressivism, that's capitalism. When the cash flows everyone does better. When it stalls all hell breaks loose.

Although, the wealthy rarely let their money simply sit. They invest it. That's how they stay wealthy without working extra. While you're whining about them doing that, they're making more money available for businesses to expand and hire more people. You know, useful stuff like that.

Again, irrelevant. Her buying a $200,000 necklace means she's also buying $2,000 necklaces as well. In addition, that $200,000 purchase means she's supporting more high paying jobs. You're just not going to win this one, or any one for that matter.
I had this won before I posted it. How many people does it take to make one necklace versus 100, especially when they can be made in essentially the same time? Why does the grocery store create lots of jobs and the jewelry store only a very few? You don't need the rich buying things to have a good economy, you need the poor.

Although, the wealthy rarely let their money simply sit. They invest it. That's how they stay wealthy.
They invest in things that don't create jobs. To create jobs you have to Spend, Spend, Spend, so got back to the mall and get this economy moving...

If you don't understand then you have no idea how capitalism works. Exactly the point of this thread. None of you little morons know the damn thing.

I'm not the one openly pining for a system with a 100% fail, that has only produced misery, poverty and classes of starving people each and every time it's been attempted.

You're a fool, a Communist Fool

I had this won before I posted it. How many people does it take to make one necklace versus 100, especially when they can be made in essentially the same time? Why does the grocery store create lots of jobs and the jewelry store only a very few? You don't need the rich buying things to have a good economy, you need the poor.

That's your problem, your fantasy doesn't square with reality. In truth, you need everyone contributing to the economy, but the wealthy spend a whole heck of a lot more than anyone else does. Hence, I don't begrudge the idle rich their fleet of cars, their mansions, their wait staff, because all that represents a lot of spending.

Although, the wealthy rarely let their money simply sit. They invest it. That's how they stay wealthy.
They invest in things that don't create jobs. To create jobs you have to Spend, Spend, Spend, so got back to the mall and get this economy moving...

Of all the stupid stuff I've heard, that's one of the stupidest. Pray tell, what do you think they would invest in that doesn't produce jobs?

I'm not the one openly pining for a system with a 100% fail, that has only produced misery, poverty and classes of starving people each and every time it's been attempted.

You're a fool, a Communist Fool
This is your chance to learn my child. Don't screw it up by making yourself into an idiot.

The Capitalist s Case for a 15 Minimum Wage - Bloomberg Business

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.
WTF?? guess you sign onto the do two they are small mentality?if that theory where really valid,one would ask why do they build such big container ships??
That's an entirely different economics, but let's say that we didn't have such large ships and we needed ten times as many ships instead? Well, that's five times as many jobs and five times as much gear needed to operate them safely, all of which have to be paid for. If you're mechanic you want a lot of cars on the road, not just a few expensive ones. Spreading the wealth creates more wealth. Lost of people buying smaller things is much better then just a few people buying bigger things. You want to keep lots of money flowing around, that's how everyone does better.
One word inefficiencies ,your plan has plenty. Try again the economics are the same.

Who is more capable of buying things, a poor man or a rich man?

Forum List

Back