Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

If it's my $1,000,000, then the first option is the best.

1,000 $1000 boats is a stupid option because it's doubtful any of those boats would be sea worthy. Neither would the $10,000 boats.
Wrong again, as usual: Sun Dolphin Water Tender 9.4

ROFL! Yeah, that might be adequate for a fishing on a pond as long as no storms come up. Notice I used the term SEAworthy. What do you think that means?
That is floats.

seaworthy

adjective sea·wor·thy \ˈsē-ˌwər-thē\
: fit or safe to travel on the sea

Small boats do go out into the seas...

ROFL! You can't even read your own definition. I'll repeat it for you: "fit or safe to travel on the SEA"
Yes, and small boats travel on the sea, just not very far.

A simple notion that so many still reject. Why is a million dollar boat not as good as ten $100,000 boats, and 100 $10,000 boats is even better, and 1,000 $1,000 boats is much, much better still. Now, why is that? It has to do with the economic activity created by such a thing.

I don't speak moron. Can someone translate the OP into English?
Why do you want many people to buy many boats instead of one person buying a great big one?
No one's purchases denies anyone else's purchases.

Why do you want many people to buy many boats instead of one person buying a great big one?

How does one person buying a boat prevent other from buying a boat?

A Gauguin just sold for $300MM does than mean no other paintings will sell?

Paint Jake's House Economic ideas are why Progressive Economies can come with a 100% Fail Guarantee

If it's my $1,000,000, then the first option is the best.

1,000 $1000 boats is a stupid option because it's doubtful any of those boats would be sea worthy. Neither would the $10,000 boats.
Wrong again, as usual: Sun Dolphin Water Tender 9.4

ROFL! Yeah, that might be adequate for a fishing on a pond as long as no storms come up. Notice I used the term SEAworthy. What do you think that means?
That is floats.

seaworthy

ROFL! You can't even read your own definition. I'll repeat it for you: "fit or safe to travel on the SEA"

I'll bet you can't get anyone to take a boat like that more than 100 yards from shore.

Are you stoned?
Nope. Why is spreading the wealth, meaning many people can buy many things, good?

"Spreading the wealth" is a euphemism for organized plunder. There's nothing good about theft.
No, it isn't. It's how you get wealth to create even greater wealth. If I make life preservers for a living, why do I want many boats instead of one great big one?

Wealth isn't created by looting it from the person who earned it. That's actually how you destroy wealth.

Using your logic a million hundred dollar boats would be ideal. Isn't that what we have now?
That's actually not as good because for a one dollar boat all you need is a bathtub, and people already have those.
I've never seen a bathtub that costs less than about $200. Some cost $10,000.

WTF?? guess you sign onto the do two they are small mentality?if that theory where really valid,one would ask why do they build such big container ships??

WTF?? guess you sign onto the do two they are small mentality?if that theory where really valid,one would ask why do they build such big container ships??
That's an entirely different economics, but let's say that we didn't have such large ships and we needed ten times as many ships instead? Well, that's five times as many jobs and five times as much gear needed to operate them safely, all of which have to be paid for. If you're mechanic you want a lot of cars on the road, not just a few expensive ones. Spreading the wealth creates more wealth. Lost of people buying smaller things is much better then just a few people buying bigger things. You want to keep lots of money flowing around, that's how everyone does better.

That is floats.

seaworthy

I'll bet you can't get anyone to take a boat like that more than 100 yards from shore.
You'd be mistaken, but it hardly matters. The economics works exactly the same.

Using your logic a million hundred dollar boats would be ideal. Isn't that what we have now?
That's actually not as good because for a one dollar boat all you need is a bathtub, and people already have those.
I've never seen a bathtub that costs less than about $200. Some cost $10,000.
If you got any more literal you'd be dead the next time it rained cats and dogs.

No one here speaks stupid like paintherhousepink.

Actually you little morons have no ability to understand what I post, and that shocks me not at all. You aren't educated but I try to help you out anyway.

Actually you little morons have no ability to understand what I post, and that shocks me not at all. You aren't educated but I try to help you out anyway.
You are still an idiot dickhead.

Forum List

Back