Spread the wealth - one boat, a few boats, or many boats?

[
They do it by doing simple tasks that even a chimpanzee could do. Tasks like picking up boxes, stocking shelves and folding clothes.

The correct answer is that the unskilled clerical help doesn't make the Walton's billions. Walmart makes money because of the most innovative supply chain management system in history. Sam Walton effectively invented SCM as a business concept, and propelled his organization to the top of the heap by managing logistics and suppliers, incorporating the same pull philosophy Toyota innovated on the manufacturing floor. Drastically reducing on-hand inventory, thus nearly eliminating shrinkage (theft) and spoilage.

Brain has an IQ of perhaps 80, and thinks that since a customer hands cash to a clerk at checkout, the clerk made the money. He cannot even begin to conceive of sourcing raw materials, establishing EDI to coordinate manufacturing supplier output, establishing regional distribution, creating a real time POS with perpetual inventory to provide JIT restocking.

To the dolt, effort creates wealth. Why he cannot gain millions by digging and filling a hole in an empty field remains a mystery to him.

All that means very little if they have no employees in the stores. Take them out and Walmart makes nothing.

Walmart could breed some chimpanzees to do the same thing and pay them with bananas.

[
They do it by doing simple tasks that even a chimpanzee could do. Tasks like picking up boxes, stocking shelves and folding clothes.

The correct answer is that the unskilled clerical help doesn't make the Walton's billions. Walmart makes money because of the most innovative supply chain management system in history. Sam Walton effectively invented SCM as a business concept, and propelled his organization to the top of the heap by managing logistics and suppliers, incorporating the same pull philosophy Toyota innovated on the manufacturing floor. Drastically reducing on-hand inventory, thus nearly eliminating shrinkage (theft) and spoilage.

Brain has an IQ of perhaps 80, and thinks that since a customer hands cash to a clerk at checkout, the clerk made the money. He cannot even begin to conceive of sourcing raw materials, establishing EDI to coordinate manufacturing supplier output, establishing regional distribution, creating a real time POS with perpetual inventory to provide JIT restocking.

To the dolt, effort creates wealth. Why he cannot gain millions by digging and filling a hole in an empty field remains a mystery to him.

It's discouraging to argue with these dolts because they are so damn ignorant. It's like trying to teach calculus to a chimpanzee. PMH actually tried to tell me that rain creates umbrellas.

I'm waiting for you to say anything intelligent.

[

All that means very little if they have no employees in the stores. Take them out and Walmart makes nothing.

Walmart could breed some chimpanzees to do the same thing and pay them with bananas.

If they could they would.

You morons act like I'm saying they should be paid millions. I'm saying they should be paid enough they are not on welfare. That is still very little. But it would stop tax payers from subsidizing the Waltons.

[

You morons act like I'm saying they should be paid millions. I'm saying they should be paid enough they are not on welfare. That is still very little. But it would stop tax payers from subsidizing the Waltons.

If government raises the minimum wage to $15, then it might become cost effective. One thing that will quickly become effective is replacing them with automation. That's already occurring in restaurants were you put your order into tablet type device rather than giving it to a person.

[

It's discouraging to argue with these dolts because they are so damn ignorant. It's like trying to teach calculus to a chimpanzee. PMH actually tried to tell me that rain creates umbrellas.

I'm waiting for you to say anything intelligent.

You aren't capable of recognizing intelligence when you encounter it.

[

If government raises the minimum wage to $15, then it might become cost effective. One thing that will quickly become effective is replacing them with automation. That's already occurring in restaurants were you put your order into tablet type device rather than giving it to a person.

Walmart employees are also Walmart customers. Increasing wages would increase sales. Automation isn't a very good customer.

I know plenty about cars. Being the best selling Chrysler means very little. If they sell so well why are none on the top selling cars list?

50 years of selling crap has dug GM and Chrysler into a massive hole. They may never dig out of it.

GM cars look pretty good now. They might be on the right track. The corvette is really raved about. Chrysler is no longer a US company and I can't think of any cars of theirs I would want.

GM cars look pretty good now.

As they quit building them in the USA, they got better.

They might be on the right track. The corvette is really raved about. Chrysler is no longer a US company and I can't think of any cars of theirs I would want.

None of the big three builds cars in the USA - to make a quality product, they had to escape the UAW - you are just too dumb to grasp this.

GM cars look pretty good now.

As they quit building them in the USA, they got better.

They might be on the right track. The corvette is really raved about. Chrysler is no longer a US company and I can't think of any cars of theirs I would want.

None of the big three builds cars in the USA - to make a quality product, they had to escape the UAW - you are just too dumb to grasp this.

Oh and what is the uaw doing now then? You can't be very smart.

Strange it shows all the cars uaw makes in the US. Including the raved about corvette.

Unions drove 30 million jobs off shore. Now we have a booming foreign owned auto industry down south where the filthy union cancer has not yet taken hold.

And wages are stagnant.

put an end to liberal taxes and unions thus bring back 30 million jobs and huge upward pressure on wages.

Unions drove 30 million jobs off shore. Now we have a booming foreign owned auto industry down south where the filthy union cancer has not yet taken hold.

Hyundai, with the largest auto manufacturing plant in the USA, has mad clear that if the government ever tries to force them to let the UAW into their plants, they will shut down and relocate to another country. In the 25 years that Honda has been in Ohio, the UAW and the corrupt democrats in their pocket have tried incessantly to force the company to bow to union control, Honda has refused and countersued the Department of Transportation for infringement of commerce over attempts to coerce the company into allowing the UAW to take them over. Clinton's DOT lost the case.

The UAW is a cancer - pure and simple.

Strange it shows all the cars uaw makes in the US. Including the raved about corvette.

And wages are stagnant.

put an end to liberal taxes and unions thus bring back 30 million jobs and huge upward pressure on wages.

Would be 30 million low paying jobs. The lower taxes will funnel to the top like walmarts profits.

Forum List

Back