Spouse Haters and Wife/Husband Supremacists

Is it a "racist" generalization to say that blacks are more likely to commit crime than whites?

Yes

Or is that simply TRUE?

No

You can scream all day long about "racism", but the facts are the facts. A murder is 50 times more likely to have been committed by a black than a white. Across the board for violent crime, blacks commit far more of it adjusted for their percentage than whites.

Lonestar cites a good source (kinda hard to argue with the FBI); here's a report that builds on those stats:

http://www.colorofcrime.com/

Honest liberals admit these facts, but claim it's "white racism" that causes the high black crime rate. You can do that, too, but you can't deny the facts on the ground.

Last edited:
Well, I made my point. The races of America are in a relationship that isn't working. We need a divorce.

But hey! In a divorce, there's usually a... PROPERTY SETTLEMENT.

In a divorce, there are VISITATION RIGHTS.

And a lot of other things that help make the split civilized and amicable.

See? It's ugly, divorce, but sometimes leads to healing.

So, if the whites divorced the blacks in this country, how do you propose that the property settlement and visitation rights go?

I'm interested in hearing how you spin this...

Because when a couple divorces, their grounds for complaint is not typically that the other spouse is contaminating them.

You don't handle many divorce cases, do you?

:lol:

Well, I made my point. The races of America are in a relationship that isn't working. We need a divorce.

What a fine idea: Make all of us noncustodial parents. Maybe that's exactly what we to do need in order to ban slavery, AGAIN.

The fact is Blacks DO commit more violent crimes than whites. Don't believe me?

Educate yourself!

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

Unreported crime. I think you meant are convicted of.

I don't believe the stats I provided was based on convictions. But nonetheless it doesn't take away from the facts. The link you provided about "unreported crimes" doesn't specify race or gender. So it doesn't counter my point that blacks commit more violent crimes than whites. And before someone comes up with the idea that serial killers are predominately white, I found a list of black serial killers....

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by ******)
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)

So, if the whites divorced the blacks in this country, how do you propose that the property settlement and visitation rights go?

The property settlement would almost assuredly be quite favorable to blacks. Whites would be so fucking thrilled to be rid of them, they'd be in a drunken and giddy mood.

The property settlement would almost assuredly be quite favorable to blacks. Whites would be so fucking thrilled to be rid of them, they'd be in a drunken and giddy mood.

What if the courts sent all the white people back to Europe?

And then the whites would still have to pay alimony...

I think a better choice would be for you and your "pals" to hold a rally in Harlem or South Central.

Then we'd ALL win!

No. But what does that have to do with my question?

Jews don't deserve a homeland, you say. What it has to do with your question is this: I say whites have a right to a homeland, just as Jews do.

The whites homeland is Europe.

Go back there.

The problem with that is that Europe is more or less identical to the United States in terms of multiracial madness.

I also don't reject the idea of MAKING a homeland by force, if needed. That's how America was taken for whites, originally, and is certainly how Jews took Israel. There are limits on that, but it's not invalid.

I didn't say anything about divorce.
The difference is - one is talking about 2 individuals the other is talking about groups.
While the wife might be correct in the case of her husband, she would not be right to judge all men by how her husband is.

This assumes, as it's popular to do, that you can't generalize about groups.

But of course, you can.

The analogy still works. A couple whose marriage isn't working might not "hate" everything about each other... she might acknowledge some good points of his, he might do the same for her. But IN GENERAL, it's not working out...

Just as IN GENERAL, blacks and whites aren't working out. Neither are Hispanics and blacks, or Hispanics and whites.

Yes, there might be some tender moments.

But that doesn't mean the relationship overall is worth preserving.

So why don't we just kill all the Blacks, or kill all the Hispanics, or kill all the Whites, or Jews, or Hindus, or Seiks or Muslims? That would solve the problem. Well until we find a way discover suspended animation, warp speed as well as find another planet where humans can live your idea can't work. At some point we are going to have to deal with one another because we share the same floating rock.

This divorce analogy makes zero sense. Because in case you forgot, everyone group has been in a previous relationship. Within that relationship has been some terrible abuse. So we have all been treated poorly or treated others poorly, cheated etc. In that case we actually have more in common than we are led to believe. So maybe the relations between races can be reconciled. You just have to get used to smelling that bad smell, just like everyone has to get used to your bad funk.

At some point we are going to have to deal with one another because we share the same floating rock.

But we DON'T, for God's sake. The Earth is a big place. Lion, the only reason blacks are here in America is because whites forced them over on boats. Had they not done that, THEY'D STILL BE IN AFRICA!

We really only have to deal with each other in so far as it's needed to separate. Most divorcing couples do this just fine.

Have you ever noticed that when one spouse files for divorce against another, nobody ever calls the filing spouse a "wife hater" or "husband hater"? And nobody calls him or her a "wife supremacist or a husband supremacist"?

So why do persons (usually white) who seek racial separation get smeared with that word?

Wow that had to be the dumbest logic I have heard in a long time! Shit that is bad for even the rednecks. When I hear stupid shit like this from you WJ I am glad you despise me and my people, because if you didn't then me and my people must be doing something wrong!

Must hurt bad knowing you are a dying breed! Meaning redneck racist!

I thought you good Christian douche bag didn't believe in divorce! Weren't you complaining about your wife a few moons ago, hopefully the bitch wised up and dumped your broke ass!

Because when a couple divorces, their grounds for complaint is not typically that the other spouse is contaminating them.

You don't handle many divorce cases, do you?

:lol:

Do you think Jews should have a homeland?

No. But what does that have to do with my question?

Jews don't deserve a homeland, you say. What it has to do with your question is this: I say whites have a right to a homeland, just as Jews do.

See the reason X doesn't believe the Jews deserve a homeland is simple. See you are on the fringe right and he (or she?) is on the the fringe left. Neither of you will agree on anything accept that Hitler's final solution stopped to soon! :(

The whites homeland is Europe.

Go back there.

The problem with that is that Europe is more or less identical to the United States in terms of multiracial madness.

I also don't reject the idea of MAKING a homeland by force, if needed. That's how America was taken for whites, originally, and is certainly how Jews took Israel. There are limits on that, but it's not invalid.

Israel was also taken by force from the Jews back during the 2nd Jewish Revolt. That is not religious bible folklore that is pure unadulterated history. Never forget it red neck!

Forum List

Back