Sports Question of the Day

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
“If you could put any two boxers in history from their prime to fight who would it be?”

For me it would be Ali vs. Tyson. I know Ali took care of the power punching George Foreman but would he be able to figure out the incredible viciousness of Iron Mike?

Andrew Golota vs. Tony Galento

Two masters of the low blow, finally find the answer to the question as to which country is greater, Poland or Italy.

“If you could put any two boxers in history from their prime to fight who would it be?”

For me it would be Ali vs. Tyson. I know Ali took care of the power punching George Foreman but would he be able to figure out the incredible viciousness of Iron Mike?
I also would put them together,yeah Tyson would jtpot be able to carry Ali’s jockstrap,he did not have to fight the quality competition that Ali did,he would not have lasted with the likes of Frazier Ali and foreman kinda like Brady would not have lasted in the days of the 70s and 80s when the nfl threw quarterbacks around like ragdolls instead of putting skirts in them as they now.

Tyson had a glass jaw,he could mot have lasted more than a few rounds with Ali,Ali would have baited him into those g punches all over the place that would never have landed and worn him out.Ali could supervise in late rounds with big bruisers with a nasty punch like Gorman and always baited them to do what he wanted them to do,he would have done the same with ali.

Forum List

Back