SPOKESMAN FOR ICE JUST QUIT, 'I couldn't bear the burden of lying for the Trump admin. any longer'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
NOTE: Head SPOKESMAN not head of. (New here, can't figure out how to change a title!!)

SESSIONS was lying through his ass when he went to CA and told Trump what he wanted to hear?

ICE spokesman quits after saying he ‘couldn’t bear the burden’ of lying for the Trump administration
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
13 MAR 2018 AT 00:15 ET

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman James Schwab on Monday resigned from his role with the San Francisco division, citing the “burden” of spreading falsehoods from Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

As CNN reports, Schwab accused Sessions and Acting Director Tom Homan of deliberately spreading misleading information after ICE slammed Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s decision to warn the public about upcoming ICE raids.

“Sanctuary jurisdictions like San Francisco and Oakland shield dangerous criminal aliens from federal law enforcement at the expense of public safety,” Homan said of Schaaf’s warning. ”Because these jurisdictions prevent ICE from arresting criminal aliens in the secure confines of a jail, they also force ICE officers to make more arrests out in the community, which poses increased risks for law enforcement and the public.”

“864 criminal aliens and public safety threats remain at large in the community, and I have to believe that some of them were able to elude us thanks to the mayor’s irresponsible decision,” Homan said.

“Director Homan and the Attorney General said there were 800 people at large and free to roam because of the actions of the Oakland Mayor,” Schwab told CNN. “Personally I think her actions were misguided and not responsible. I think she could have had other options. But to blame her for 800 dangerous people out there is just false.”

Schwab told SFGate, “I quit because I didn’t want to perpetuate misleading facts.”

ICE spokesman quits after saying he 'couldn't bear the burden' of lying for the Trump administration

NOTE: Head SPOKESMAN not head of. (New here, can't figure out how to change a title!!)

SESSIONS was lying through his ass when he went to CA and told Trump what he wanted to hear?

ICE spokesman quits after saying he ‘couldn’t bear the burden’ of lying for the Trump administration
default.gif

ELIZABETH PREZA
13 MAR 2018 AT 00:15 ET

Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman James Schwab on Monday resigned from his role with the San Francisco division, citing the “burden” of spreading falsehoods from Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

As CNN reports, Schwab accused Sessions and Acting Director Tom Homan of deliberately spreading misleading information after ICE slammed Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s decision to warn the public about upcoming ICE raids.

“Sanctuary jurisdictions like San Francisco and Oakland shield dangerous criminal aliens from federal law enforcement at the expense of public safety,” Homan said of Schaaf’s warning. ”Because these jurisdictions prevent ICE from arresting criminal aliens in the secure confines of a jail, they also force ICE officers to make more arrests out in the community, which poses increased risks for law enforcement and the public.”

“864 criminal aliens and public safety threats remain at large in the community, and I have to believe that some of them were able to elude us thanks to the mayor’s irresponsible decision,” Homan said.

“Director Homan and the Attorney General said there were 800 people at large and free to roam because of the actions of the Oakland Mayor,” Schwab told CNN. “Personally I think her actions were misguided and not responsible. I think she could have had other options. But to blame her for 800 dangerous people out there is just false.”

Schwab told SFGate, “I quit because I didn’t want to perpetuate misleading facts.”

ICE spokesman quits after saying he 'couldn't bear the burden' of lying for the Trump administration
If you go back into your OP, there should be an edit option. I haven't used it in awhile, but if you do it in the first hour, you can change it. Just keep looking around in there.

Oh, from the head of the San Francisco division of ICE eh? Could it be that he feels pressure from Sacramento because there's some people in deep doo doo over there?

Meanwhile in Petaluma and outlying areas there are bands of thieves hitting pot grows. 20 guesses which nationality they are and if they are enjoying protected status for the crimes. It is a bizarre world in the land of the golden sun. 5 Arrested, 4 Sought In Series Of Petaluma Home Invasion Robberies

Notice in the video the reporter says there are eyewitnesses to the pistol-whipping, invasion and home robbery of "the people" who committed the crimes. They kept saying "the people"..."the people"...giving no physical description whatsoever, yet asking for help. How the fuck do people help when no physical description whatsoever is given of suspects who were seen and clearly described to the police?

It's a rhetorical question. Because if they were white, they would be described down to the color of their undershorts.

Last edited:
And another person with integrity leaving due to Trumps incessent lying....

ICE Spokesman Quits Over Leaders' Use Of 'Misleading Facts' To Discuss Calif. Arrests

James Schwab has resigned from his job as a Department of Homeland Security spokesman, saying he didn't agree with Trump administration officials' use of "misleading facts" to attack Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf after the mayor issued a warning about an immigration sweep in late February.

"I quit because I didn't want to perpetuate misleading facts," Schwab told the San Francisco Chronicle. "I asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didn't agree with that. Then I took some time and I quit."

And another person with integrity leaving due to Trumps incessent lying....

ICE Spokesman Quits Over Leaders' Use Of 'Misleading Facts' To Discuss Calif. Arrests

James Schwab has resigned from his job as a Department of Homeland Security spokesman, saying he didn't agree with Trump administration officials' use of "misleading facts" to attack Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf after the mayor issued a warning about an immigration sweep in late February.

"I quit because I didn't want to perpetuate misleading facts," Schwab told the San Francisco Chronicle. "I asked them to change the information. I told them that the information was wrong, they asked me to deflect, and I didn't agree with that. Then I took some time and I quit."
I don't blame him. I had to do the same thing once, in a job I had. But it is too bad that the administration is losing so many of the people who just can't take the stench anymore. When they're all gone, who does it leave?

Oh, from the head of the San Francisco division of ICE eh? Could it be that he feels pressure from Sacramento because there's some people in deep doo doo over there?

Meanwhile in Petaluma and outlying areas there are bands of thieves hitting pot grows. 20 guesses which nationality they are and if they are enjoying protected status for the crimes. It is a bizarre world in the land of the golden sun. 5 Arrested, 4 Sought In Series Of Petaluma Home Invasion Robberies

Notice in the video the reporter says there are eyewitnesses to the pistol-whipping, invasion and home robbery of "the people" who committed the crimes. They kept saying "the people"..."the people"...giving no physical description whatsoever, yet asking for help. How the fuck do people help when no physical description whatsoever is given of suspects who were seen and clearly described to the police?

It's a rhetorical question. Because if they were white, they would be described down to the color of their undershorts.

Maybe he has a problem with compulsive lying like he has to do.

so what , i think that HOMAN' is still working as he coordinates ICE Raid in San Fran and 'kalifornia and throughout the USA Ladies . Scwhab is just another of 'mrobama' swamp creatures that won't work fpr TRUMP or Homan so he has every right to surrender Ladies .

Well he's the head of the San Francisco part of ICE I guess, so you're saying there's no political pressure on him from Sacramento re: the recent lawsuit filed by the feds against the CA Gov and AG?

so what , i think that HOMAN' is still working as he coordinates ICE Raid in San Fran and 'kalifornia and throughout the USA Ladies . Scwhab is just another of 'mrobama' swamp creatures that won't work fpr TRUMP or Homan so he has every right to surrender Ladies .
You can spin it however you want, Pismoe, but lying shouldn't be part of the government's job requirements.

You can spin it however you want, Pismoe, but lying shouldn't be part of the government's job requirements.
---------------------------------- yeah , where is the lies , Scwhab surrendered to TRUMP , Sessions and Homan is the story here OldLady ,

Of course anyone with an ounce of integrity or morals would want to abandon this clown show that is the Trump administration. The only ones sticking to him are the ones void of moral character or are also in bed with the Russians and will go down with the ship no matter what.

Forum List

Back