Spoiled Rotten In Under A Minute!

The one that was crying on the OP.....I'd hold him forever and never let him go!!!! 🥰 ----:huddle:

The one that was crying on the OP.....I'd hold him forever and never let him go!!!! 🥰 ----:huddle:
I hear ya! To know these lil tykes is truly to luv them. I engage in online communication with our international Deer Whispering community constantly & I have found four sites that I rate as best in class out of many many sites. I am including below two vids from the "CABIN SQUIRREL" site which I rate as a 5 STAR site. Here you will meet names like Duke, Oscar, Beverly(those EYES!!!) & lil Bently(her son), Broken dEAR(can't miss this one!) Brandon, lil Buster(heart breaker!) & so many many more like 20+ world class Mule deer! Squirrel hosts one of only two sites that feature Mule Deer(Rocky Mt. Mule Deer). Squirrels herd is a WILD herd but domesticated to her ONLY. The bucks come & go so some of the NEW bucks are a tad spooky compared to the bucks that have got to know her. If U take a liking to her site make sure to subscribe & hit the thumbs up on her vids. If U leave a reply please let Squirrel know that 'Jack' sent you.

Lil Buster(very timid) like check out this lil guys EARS!!!

Check out momma Beverly's BEAUTIFUL EYES! Her son lil Bently(such a character!) is just off her right shoulder.

the poor little thing is now an orphan ..

As the link below verified from the the Ohio Division Of Wildlife calls the momma abandoning it's fawn(s) because of human scent on her fawn(s) A MYTH.

Deer(both White-Tailed & Mule deer) are so common in the city limits Spokane Washington that it's obvious they have or are rapidly losing fear of humans & their human scent. This is the computer era like ever more folks don't hunt deer any more because they prefer the computer to hunting. Instead folks are feeding the deer.

Below are just a small sample of folks rescuing fawns & reuniting fawns to their mommas. The 1st vid the momma is so happy to get her lil baboo back that she is ACTUALLY DANCING!!!

Japan's Axis deer actually took over the city of Nara. They use the crosswalks alongside their human counterparts. Pick out a doe with fawns sit down with them & get to know them up close!

Deer doe runs to hunter for protection!!!!!!!!!!

Deer Makes Friend With Hunter

As one can see the times are changing. More & more deer are becoming semi domesticated. Out here on the prairie many herds of deer living on the farms are 4th/5th generation herds and in all reality are now just fully domesticated farm pets.

This deer was playing with his kids outside â¤ï¸ @Harrisweldingandfriends

Last edited:

Forum List

Back