Carjacker Gets Dropped to the deck (FAST comical action)!!!

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
These bucks from the ghetto side of the forest are from a rough lot. This forked horn young buck thought he had an easy target but a short chopping overhand right(HARD HIT!) from the driver stuns him then he gets booted out of the vehicle & ends up flat on the deck. At 0:06 into the vid one can see that bucks head SNAP to his right side from the energy in that right hand punch!

If it had been me as the driver I would have drug him over my lap & into the passenger seat then in short order we'd both be cruising the back roads, smokin' cigars, singing the "Midnight Special" tune while sharing a jug of honey roasted peanuts & rapping about the hot does & their fawns! Something like the below vid.

These bucks from the ghetto side of the forest are from a rough lot. This forked horn young buck thought he had an easy target but a short chopping overhand right(HARD HIT!) from the driver stuns him then he gets booted out of the vehicle & ends up flat on the deck. At 0:06 into the vid one can see that bucks head SNAP to his right side from the energy in that right hand punch!

If it had been me as the driver I would have drug him over my lap & into the passenger seat then in short order we'd both be cruising the back roads, smokin' cigars, singing the "Midnight Special" tune while sharing a jug of honey roasted peanuts & rapping about the hot does & their fawns! Something like the below vid.

I had a 49 Chevy PU with running boards when a would be thief climbed on the running boards and reached through the window for my keys as I was leaving an intersection. I calmly opened the door and the last I saw of him, he was rolling down the middle of the road. LMAO. No one ever accused a low-life thief of being smart.

Forum List

Back