SPLC is a Hate Group

So advocating the death for those who follow a different lifestyle is simply choosing to disagree? Sheesh.
So go to a different church, or don't listen to that particular sermon. No one is forcing you.
Death is a fact of life. Sooner or later you will face it, whether you want to or not.

Yes, it says in the Bible to hate people and to never love them unconditionally..
youre confusing them choosing to disagree with another persons lifestyle with hating them,,,,

OH sorry,, were you just trolling again??
Jesus said for those with no sin to cast the first stone.
Yes, it says in the Bible to hate people and to never love them unconditionally..
youre confusing them choosing to disagree with another persons lifestyle with hating them,,,,

Jesus says to love they neighbor and to love thy enemy...In no part of the New Testament does Jesus command anyone to hate someone else no matter how different they are.

who said they hate them or dont love them???

thats your spin on it,,,
They did, the church leader.
The explosion followed weeks of protests against the church over the pastor’s extreme anti-LGBT rhetoric.
got a link??
You are a swift one mon ami.

So advocating the death for those who follow a different lifestyle is simply choosing to disagree? Sheesh.
got a link???
Yes in the OP, duh....

so youre going to attach the comment if one person on a whole group of people???

I looked at the First Works website, I didn't see anything "hateful" at all. Is it "hateful" in your view to suggest that sodomy is a sin?

got a link???
Yes in the OP, duh....

so youre going to attach the comment if one person on a whole group of people???
The preacher is the leader of his flock. derpa.

got a link???
Yes in the OP, duh....

The preacher is the leader of his flock. derpa.

I just glanced over the article and I cant find anywhere where he said he hated them,,,

could you point me to where he hated anyone??

SPLC is a Hate Group

CaptainObvious.png

The historic record shows that Almighty God condemned the Gay Community of Sodom as well as Gomorrah for trying to recruit His Holy Angels. Burned their cities to the ground, no questions asked.

.....and then Lot had sex with his underage daughters after first offering them to the crowd to be gang raped.

Churches have a Constitutional right to their beliefs.
Churches are institutions, not natural persons; as such they have neither rights nor beliefs.
It is the members of the congregation who attend the said church who have a Constitutional right to their beliefs.
You're thinking the Church is a building. The Church is the people. When I say "the church", I'm speaking of Christians.

they are no different than anyone else, all rights are the same ... even when many of them believe as though theirs are special.

that's where the splc has performed their most rewarding work insuring the benefits of society as a whole.
Sometimes they're wrong.

Jesus said for those with no sin to cast the first stone.

Jesus says to love they neighbor and to love thy enemy...In no part of the New Testament does Jesus command anyone to hate someone else no matter how different they are.
Totally agree. Jesus also said to "Go and sin no more". Right?

SPLC is not a hate group. It provides valuable information to the public about what groups and organizations are about so that people can make informed decisions about whom to deal with or believe. Forewarned is forearmed.

A friend of mine went to a new church with her then-teenage daughter, who was going through teenage troubles, sometime in the 1990s. Only after the service began did they realize that it was a hate church, but she was able to get her daughter out of there fast. Neither of them are LGBT, but if they were? SPLC's warnings are very helpful in this sort of a situation. A lot of these groups have innocent-sounding names, but actively recruit and/or solicit donations, and it can be difficult for the average person to navigate this landscape.

When I was a kid, the designation "church" indicated that it was okay, but nowadays one has to ask "what church," "what denomination."

Forum List

Back