Spilled Colorado Bull Dog on my MacBook Pro Screen.

JustAnotherNut

No sliding doors.
From what I learned about replacing our french doors. Two of them ran for 15k installed.
And they have to remove the existing door frames since they install the new doors with the frame already installed from the factory.
At this point we plan on moving in the next few years to the boonies after living here for 17 years and we're keeping expenditures to a minimum.
We watched the neighbors do a total remod only to have the buyers rip it all out and do their own remod.
If I had to guess it was at least a $200k remod.
I'm not about to spend that kind of money and not get it back when we sell.
Don't blame you there, especially if the housing market takes a dump.

We got new neighbors that built a brand new house when lumber cost more than a new car. So they spent more to build it, than it's worth on the market. I just think that was crazy and a waste. SMH

Crepitus

So you dont like white russians?
I like a good bulldog after drinking too much hard liquor or beer.
They dont give you a hangover like dark liquor.

But then I really dont give a fuck one way or another about what you think about my choice in drinks.
I can say I'd drink your limp ass under the table.
Wow, you took that rather personally. Why are you so emotionally invested in alcoholic drinks? Do you think that's healthy?

Mine my own business? I made a comment about the drink, not you, and you've been obsessing about it all day. Why do you want my approval so badly? I don't like you, I think you're dumber than two stacked rocks, and you're unlikely ever to get my approval.

Go bother somebody else for a while.

Forum List

Back