Spikey Person Coming Through

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

:bigboy:

:badgrin:

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Well, first you would have to find a valid point, which is something libtards cannot usually find.

Oh I have plenty of valid points for you Admiral , the question is whether I have the patience needed to explain them to you so you would understand them
Let's get out there and start killin' 'em, newbie. The Trumptards are thick on the ground.

Just getting use to the forums format/feeling my around, so sorry for the delay. BTW if you want to kill some Trumpers the easiest way is to just litter the place with plastic bags with the " do not place over head , danger of suffocation " warning removed from them

Hello all,

A rabid leftist has landed on these shores and is looking forward to hearing watcha all got to say about stuff.

I have, over many years, had as many disputes with those of a similar political bent as myself ( or who say they are :eusa_shifty: ) as I have with people on the othersides, so will not always confirm your suspicions about how I might view things.

Will have a mooch around and see what's happening amongst the nice folk of USMB if that's ok and then let my cat out of its bag

Thx for reading and , hopefully , enjoy the ride with me for as long as it lasts

"Rabid leftist" eh? Might wanna make sure you have body armor if you don't have a thick skin around here. Leftists are a favorite target for the majority of the people on this board, many of whom are Trump supporters.

And, remember, if you make a valid point, they will respond back to you, not with facts, but name calling and demagoguery.

Well, first you would have to find a valid point, which is something libtards cannot usually find.

Oh I have plenty of valid points for you Admiral , the question is whether I have the patience needed to explain them to you so you would understand them
Let's get out there and start killin' 'em, newbie. The Trumptards are thick on the ground.

Just getting use to the forums format/feeling my around, so sorry for the delay. BTW if you want to kill some Trumpers the easiest way is to just litter the place with plastic bags with the " do not place over head , danger of suffocation " warning removed from them
I believe the plastic bags would kill off the liberal lunatics and dim dems that post on here. There's not a whole lot of rational thinking going on in their severely brainwashed heads.

I believe the plastic bags would kill off the liberal lunatics and dim dems that post on here. There's not a whole lot of rational thinking going on in their severely brainwashed heads.

Well I will let you into a secret bluzman. I find the massive rift in the US between anti or pro Trump to be an interesting phenomenon. I have little to no time for the GOP or Dems tbh and as such watch the battle from a distance with no allegiance to either side. I mean I joke about it because people think you want to be a part of it or on their side but it's deeper than that for me. Having a deeply divided populous only serves to maintain the established status quo which actually favours the 1%.

I don't take seriosly the all lefties are this and/or all rightists are that junk and think the both sides are being played, again by the 1%

I have some fun along the way watching it and have criticisms , huge criticisms , of both parties both in the US and UK ( my own country )

Hello all,

:hello77::welcome:

Welcome-mat-cactusStatofLib.jpg

Hello all,

:hello77::welcome:
Hi Penelope and thx for the welcome :hhello:

Hello all,

Pardon my Greek... But you sound like a real prick...

Never learned Greek so will take the comment as a Hi and welcome aboard
If an OldLady comes along, and offers you cookies... Dont eat the chocolate ones. She puts Ex-Lax in em...

Brings a whole new meaning to loose women
Hello. I ate some of her ex-lax infested donuts and after I recovered, I couldn't flame anyone for a week! I mean I was banned but like that doesn't mean anything.

Hello all,

If an OldLady comes along, and offers you cookies... Dont eat the chocolate ones. She puts Ex-Lax in em...

Hello. I ate some of her ex-lax infested donuts and after I recovered, I couldn't flame anyone for a week! I mean I was banned but like that doesn't mean anything.
She’s evil...

She’s evil...
She's the devil in disguise, oh yes she is...

She’s evil...
She's the devil in disguise, oh yes she is...

froo froo is an elvis fan.............

Hello all,

Let me know if you run across any nice folk here at usmb.

HA! Just kiddin.

Most everyone here s cool except for the folks that ain't.

Welcome!

Cheers for the welcome and humour

Canadian or British?

I spell it that way from time to time and I'm neither. It's my way of being a citizen of the world. Also a cunning linguist.

Hello all,

Let me know if you run across any nice folk here at usmb.

HA! Just kiddin.

Most everyone here s cool except for the folks that ain't.

Welcome!

Cheers for the welcome and humour

Canadian or British?

I spell it that way from time to time and I'm neither. It's my way of being a citizen of the world. Also a cunning linguist.
ur a legind in yur own mind.

I consider myself a citizen of the world rather than a national of a certain country. The reference to language , I must admit , has me licked .:cheeky-smiley-018::heehee:

Hello all,

Who'd you steal them from, Mike? I never gave you any donuts and I never will.

Hello all,

Welcome to USMB boards, Spartacactus. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm looking forward to the pleasure of talkin' atcha! :poke: and :meow:

Just kidding.

Or am I? :rolleyes-41:

Welcome to USMB boards, Spartacactus. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I'm looking forward to the pleasure of talkin' atcha! :poke: and :meow:

Just kidding.

Or am I? :rolleyes-41:

Thx for the welcome beautress hopefully you won't feel the need to poke me in the eye ( too often ) and , as for the question ,time will tell :smile:. Either way all the best to you today

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Haven't read every page of this thread. I'm guessing you are from England. How do you feel about the Islamic invasion of England?

Thx for the welcome Scamp. I am from England you are correct. As for the " Islamic invasion ", I haven't seen any fleets of ships landing on the shores where I live with droves of Muslims disembarking from them. My guess would be for people who fear the arrival of some more Muslims in their country is to not support the wars and other actions against their countries by our own that is making them unliveable

Forum List

Back