Spicy Hummus

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
That commercial says "that's spicy stuff" which hummus is spicy? It's not the Red Peppers, i tried that,so which one is spicy so I can get it?

I've never had a spicy hummus, now that I think about it. I think if you make your own hummus, delicious, add some jalepeno and lime. What do you think?

I've never had a spicy hummus, now that I think about it. I think if you make your own hummus, delicious, add some jalepeno and lime. What do you think?
I think that would be awesome.
A lot o folks can't get past the grain of hummus. I love it. If the chick peas are cooked slowly, they are a great source of protein. Anyway...

A lot o folks can't get past the grain of hummus. I love it. If the chick peas are cooked slowly, they are a great source of protein. Anyway...
They're good but I think I like Grits or Bean dip better.

They're good but I think I like Grits or Bean dip better.
Okay good. Add In some jaleps. Over time for me the dishes just got bland. I needed to add some spices.

That commercial says "that's spicy stuff" which hummus is spicy? It's not the Red Peppers, i tried that,so which one is spicy so I can get it?
Do we know the ‘best spicy stuff’?

Not really, but if you hum us a few bars, we might remember it.

045C1931-0D15-4A22-BB36-34D43090C352.png

Sprinkle some red pepper on it to prime it up first.

Forum List

Back