Speculate about why DeSantis shipped migrants from Texas to Martha's Vineyard when he has so many in florida.

Just spitballing here. Maybe DeSantis wanted a homogeneous group to send for the first batch. By going to Texas he could get some Venezuelans who could actually plausibly claim to be fleeing political persecution. That makes the wealthy elite of Martha's Vineyard look even more cruel for ejecting them so quickly.

Of course since Biden is determined to turn the United States into venezuela, I'm not sure why they would come here.

I have no way of knowing why DeSantis did that. Of course the Democrats on here will jump on that issue. Give us your best guess or Theory of why he did that.

Humorous answers encouraged.
To make the liberoidals look like the two-faced, racist, snob dickweeds that they are....And it worked to perfection.

The policy of being a petty, spiteful douchebag.
Look. I guess you lack the ability to grasp the concept.

The border states have been sayings for over a decade, that they are being destroyed by the policies of open borders. They cannot afford it, and they have screamed until they are blue in the face that something needs to be done about it.

People like you put fingers in your ears, said 'la la la la, racists' and simply ignored the problem.

All the while, living free of the burden of having to house and care for these people. Not only does that make you people segregationists, it makes you racists as well.

This is NOT being spiteful. This [sending illegals to liberal enclaves] is forcing you to live up to your high-sounding rhetoric. It is making you look like the hate-filled fools that you are.

Spiteful? Only because it puts you and your policy in the light of truth.

I have no way of knowing why DeSantis did that. Of course the Democrats on here will jump on that issue. Give us your best guess or Theory of why he did that.

I would send immigrants to the richest areas of the US since they have the most resources to help those poor folk

Unfortunately, this means shipping them to blue states who are 100% democrat.

Look. I guess you lack the ability to grasp the concept.

The border states have been sayings for over a decade, that they are being destroyed by the policies of open borders. They cannot afford it, and they have screamed until they are blue in the face that something needs to be done about it.

People like you put fingers in your ears, said 'la la la la, racists' and simply ignored the problem.

All the while, living free of the burden of having to house and care for these people. Not only does that make you people segregationists, it makes you racists as well.

This is NOT being spiteful. This [sending illegals to liberal enclaves] is forcing you to live up to your high-sounding rhetoric. It is making you look like the hate-filled fools that you are.

Spiteful? Only because it puts you and your policy in the light of truth.
He puts his fingers in his ears to stop the wind from blowing through them

This move by Republicans is a lot like what racist white southern Democrats did in the 1960's. Isn't it funny that Republicans today act just like those racist white southern Democrats?

There are a number of reasons.
first and foremost is that the Biden administration has been shipping them all over the nation but somehow missing certain areas.
The Biden administration keeps claiming the border is secure.
They were intentionally sent to a place that is able to hide from poverty and immigration problems to force them and others to deal with this firsthand instead of hiding their heads in the sand.
The fact that Martha’s Vineyard reacted with armed national guard so quickly in such an authoritarian way was just icing on the cake.

They took them in

Florida wouldn’t
Southern conservative (Democrats) in the past did this same exact move and yes up north welcomed those black people with open arms.

Oh, and those racist southern Democrats who did this only sent poor single mothers and ex cons up north. There are soooooo many more poor single white moms in America than there are single black moms. I think we should get them back by lying to white single moms up north who are on welfare. Promise them a job once they get to Florida. Then when they show up, DeSantos has to deal with them.

Forum List

Back