Speaking of the Emoluments Clause

But to back up your claims of corruption and money laundering, you are going to need much more than that.
Of course...that's what progressives always say when they are presented with the facts that they asked for but were really hoping not to see. This is exactly what you people did with Bill Clinton too. You vehemently denied impropriety right up to the very moment when Slick Willy admitted it all.

And then, rather than showing some humility, progressives smeared the name of a legend and created a fake story about Thomas Jefferson fathering children with his slave Sally Hemmings. Even when you're only idols tell you you're wrong, you progressives don't have the humility to admit it.

But to back up your claims of corruption and money laundering, you are going to need much more than that.
Of course...that's what progressives always say when they are presented with the facts that they asked for but were really hoping not to see. This is exactly what you people did with Bill Clinton too. You vehemently denied impropriety right up to the very moment when Slick Willy admitted it all.

And then, rather than showing some humility, progressives smeared the name of a legend and created a fake story about Thomas Jefferson fathering children with his slave Sally Hemmings. Even when you're only idols tell you you're wrong, you progressives don't have the humility to admit it.
Billy boy was a pretty shady dude around the lady's. I wouldn't stand behind anything that he said. I'm also not a progressive and I don't know anything about where Jefferson stuck it nor do I care. Yet another example of you struggling to get the facts right

Hitlery Clinton was the only one violating the Emoluments Clause...
The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State
She sold her office for personal wealth every single day. She should have been sitting in a prison cell for the past 4 years.

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
the FBI uncovered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry leaders were engaged in bribery, extortion, and money laundering
Hitlery Clinton was egregiously violating the Emoluments Clause. Her and Slick Willy were getting unimaginably wealthy from the selling of her office. Then they used their foundation to launder the money and evade taxes on it.

FBI Had Proof of Russian Conspiracy Before Uranium One Deal — Here’s Why It Was Buried

This is what violating the Emoluments Clause actually looks like...
The filings, obtained by the New York Post on Saturday, showed that contributions to the foundation took a $36 million nosedive over the past year—reported contributions fell from $62,912,331 in 2016 to $26,566,825 in 2017.
Once Hitlery no longer had a public office to sell, her “foundation” (ie her money laundering front) took a 60% nosedive.

Clinton Foundation Donations Take $36 Million Plunge This Year

Forum List

Back