Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Should Step Down As Speaker Until Cleared In Investigation Regarding Her Potential Part in Gen Milley Treason

He specifically told his Chinese counterpart that if Trump ordered a provocation that Milley would warn China in advance.
Context being that he is calming them down about a possibility of an UNPROVOKED ATTACK by United States.

Him saying that to re-assure them and him actually doing that when push came to shove are two different things.

Context being that he is calming them down about a possibility of an UNPROVOKED ATTACK by United States.

Offering the CCP his espionage, the promise to give our communist enemy advanced warning of any future military action the US might take against them in the future is NOT an 'attempting to calm the CCP's fears'.

There was NEVER any threat of an 'unprovoked attack' against the CCP/China. The only one saying there was is the same traitor who used his uneducated, unprofessional, highly biased, opinionated, non-existent medical degree (which you can bet was influenced by Pelosi during their one-on-one Seditious meeting) to diagnose the President of being 'crazy', which was his EXCUSE for committing his act of betrayal.

EVEN if there WAS a chance the US would chose to attack the CCP and drag the US into another war (which Trump was completely against), Milley had ZERO legal authority / right to personally contact that enemy and offer them up SECRET SCI INTELLIGENCE and PRIOR WARNING.

That is STILL SEDITION, TREASON, and ESPOINAGE. Vowing to betray your nation by giving an enemy of the US prior warning of an attack by your own nation IS TREASON.

I can see why snowflakes completely support giving our enemies prior warning to attacks, though, as IT IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA DID FOR ISIS!

Within 24-hours of Obama bragging from France that HE had limited ISIS presence and activity to within 100 miles in the Middle East ISIS successfully conducted the largest attack on our ally, France, since WWII.

Immediately after the attack France announced their intent on conducting a retaliatory air strike on ISIS' Black Market Oil facilities which funded over half of ISIS' terrorist activities, to include the Paris attack....ISIS oil facilities that Obama had declared OFF LIMITS to Coalition attack during the war against ISIS. (WTF?!)

Obama refused to allow US forces to join our allies, to support France in the strike. Instead HE ORERED US AIR FORCES TO DROP LEAFLETS DOWN TO ISIS BEFORE THE ATTACK TO WARN THEM THE ATTACK WAS COMING.

Obama's warning gave terrorists time to escape and put coalition pilots' lives in danger.

Of course to you snowflakes support Milley's treason....because you supported and defended Obama's.

Him saying that to re-assure them and him actually doing that when push came to shove are two different things.
No. That is not what he did at all. He specifically said that if Trump attacked China, Milley would pre-warn the Chinese.

No. That is not what he did at all. He specifically said that if Trump attacked China, Milley would pre-warn the Chinese.
The conversation WAS NOT about Trump ordering unprovoked attack to stay in power?

Are you seriously going to try to claim that?

Under what authority do you think Miley did that?
Do what? Talk about top-secret info that Trump will not make unprovoked attack on China and that they should come down?

Are you saying he was out of line and that Trump actually wanted China to think that he MAY in fact attack them without provacation?

The conversation WAS NOT about Trump ordering unprovoked attack to stay in power?

Are you seriously going to try to claim that?
The conversation was Milley calling his Chinese counterpart and telling him that if Trump started a war, Milley would prewarn him. This is what a left wing newspaper had to say about it, you know, the guys who are on YOUR side:

The conversation was Milley calling his Chinese counterpart and telling him that if Trump started a war, Milley would prewarn him. This is what a left wing newspaper had to say about it, you know, the guys who are on YOUR side:

Why is it you THINK they are talking about an American attack?

Just a random conversation just when Trumpsters breached capitol to stop election certification and Trump is desperately trying to hang on to power?

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.

The context is clear.

Why is it you THINK they are talking about an American attack?

Just a random conversation just when Trumpsters breached capitol to stop election certification and Trump is desperately trying to hang on to power?

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.

The context is clear.
Milley said that if Trump ordered an attack on China that he promised to let China know in advance.

These corrupt, criminal POS scumbags did everything they could to oust Trump. He wasn't a part of their little club and they simply couldn't have it. After all the lies we saw for 4 years its really not that hard to believe they cheated in the election.
Milley had that conversation because you guys elected Skippy The Lunatic, the former game show host to the W.H. who lost his mind even more after Biden beat his ass in November.

If Trump was normal Milley never would have had to make that call.

Do what? Talk about top-secret info that Trump will not make unprovoked attack on China and that they should come down?

Are you saying he was out of line and that Trump actually wanted China to think that he MAY in fact attack them without provacation?
It was a simple question.

It was a simple question.
Anyone can talk to anyone unless the content is expressly illigal, so what are you saying? That Trump admin members could not talk to foreign government reps to talk them out of military posturing?

I'll take that as an admission that you know damn well the words Milley used.
Bullshit. What I know damn well was that Milley was telling Chinese that Trump will not start a war to hang on to power, so they would come down and not begin military posturing.

I don't know why that fuck that would bother you aside from you not liking to hear how unhinged and concerning the guy you wanted to give all this power to was.

Bullshit. What I know damn well was that Milley was telling Chinese that Trump will not start a war to hang on to power, so they would come down and not begin military posturing.

I don't know why that fuck that would bother you aside from you not liking to hear how unhinged and concerning the guy you wanted to give all this power to was.
Milley himself said that if Trump tried to attack, he would personally pre-warn China of the attack.

You did not want him to give assurances that US will not start an unprovoked war with China?
This is treason:

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years," he said, according to the paper. "If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Anyone can talk to anyone unless the content is expressly illigal, so what are you saying? That Trump admin members could not talk to foreign government reps to talk them out of military posturing?
You sure about that…So, it’s perfectly fine for you if our enemy has an inside source to our strategic plans?

Forum List

Back