Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Should Step Down As Speaker Until Cleared In Investigation Regarding Her Potential Part in Gen Milley Treason

I did. But unlike you, I actually UNDERSTAND what I read.

Your links do not actually talk about the first strike, they are talking exclusively about the second strike that was admitted to have been a mistake by millitary.
Thank you for proving that you did NOT read what I posted, because, again, the reports talk specifically about targeting THE PLANNER, who Biden claimed they would have revenge on / to bring to justice.

As I pointed out, with no Intel in-country anby longer, with 6,000 newly-released Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists in Kabul, a city of thousands we had no security or Intel in since Biden refused the Taliban's offer to have our military secure it.

There was no feasible way that, in less than 24 hours, the US could have identified THE PLANNER, located him in the city, and conducted a strike against him and killed him.

Gen McKenzie publicly that the 1st drone strike did not kill THE PLANNER 'as the WH HAD CLAIMED'.

What part of that did you not understand (had you read it)?

This morning the Pentagon reported that the Suicide Bomber that carried out the 1st strike was one of the 6,000 terrorists released from Bagram after McKenzie surrendered Bagram Air Base.

-- I am a little skeptical about this information as well. The last plane out of Kabul was wheels up something like 2 - 3 days later. The military was working frantically to fly thousands of Afghanis and some Americans out of Kabul - where did they find the time to investigate the bomb site, find and scrape part of the terrorist off of the wreckage, and who did the forensics? Also, I find it a little interesting that McKenzie would admit that the bomber who conducted the attack was able to do so because he - McKenzie - turned over Bagram to the Taliban before every Americans had been evacuated...which means the suicide bomber was able to execute the bombing because of McKenzie, again, who handed Bagram and the prison there over to the Taliban who then released the terrorists there.

For easy
Thumbnail

Thanks for the Propaganda...

Democrats and snowflakes predicted Trump would never leave the WH on his own if he lost. Pelosi bragged to the snowflakes so she could look tough that she would 'drag him out of the WH' is she had to, proving just what profound TDS looks like.
- Trump left the WH without incident.

Snowflakes continue to spread the BS propaganda that Trump was / is 'crazy', despite the fact that he took a mental acuity test and had doctors report that he was proven to be clear, focused, sharp, and intelligent.

Snowflakes then attempt to minimalize this fact by claiming the test was a 'joke'.....while Biden's handlers and Biden refuses to have Biden take the same test...because we ALL know what the outcome would be.

And if we rise above the continued distractions and attempts snowflakes continue to execute to take attention away from the thread topic, which is how Nancy Pelosi secretly met with General Milley to plot against the President of the United States / Commander and Chief, which they did.

SEDITION:
- Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

As reported, Pelosi and Milley colluded to deny the President of the United States powers he had / has as President.

This is NOT the 1st time Pelosi engaged in such seditious behavior. After President Trump imposed life-saving travel bans then-VP Biden led Democrat opposition to the Travel Bans. Speaker Pelosi engaged in what could be argued as 'Sedition' through inciting Democrats to begin working not only on legislation that would strip the President of his right to issue travel bans but which would strip the President of other powers that the President had that he could use to further keep Americans safe.

Gen McKenzie publicly that the 1st drone strike did not kill THE PLANNER 'as the WH HAD CLAIMED'.
Quote Gen McKenzie, not your half-baked internet article from obscure website that CONFLATES THE TWO STRIKES.

Your source uses millitary admission that the second strike was a mistake, as a refutation that the first strike killed ISIS-k operatives. Which is nonsense of course.

Quote Gen McKenzie, not your half-baked internet article from obscure website.
Here ya go:

McKenzie said. “Our investigation now concludes that the strike was a tragic mistake.”

“I offer my profound condolences to the family and friends of those who were killed,” McKenzie said, adding the U.S. was “exploring the possibility” of payments to compensate the victims’ surviving family members."

I just watched a rep on Fox News (live) state that an investigation showed that CIA analysts who were monitoring and reviewing the drone footage real-time attempted to call the military to HOLD OFF on the strike because they believed there might be children in the car. He added that the analyst was told that the Hellfire missile used in the strike had 'just been fired' with no way to halt the strike.

A lot of people are talking about 'over-the-horizon' strike capability of the US. Well, you just saw it in action with this disastrous drone strike.

'Over-the-horizon' Strike Capability simply means being able to conduct military strikes against a target using air assets NOT in that country, from outside the country, WITHOUT HAVIUNG 'BOOTS'/'INTEL' ON THE GROUND.
- How did that work out?

10 innocent civilians killed, to include 7 children and a US Air worker...

Thanks for the Propaganda...

Democrats and snowflakes predicted Trump would never leave the WH on his own if he lost. Pelosi bragged to the snowflakes so she could look tough that she would 'drag him out of the WH' is she had to, proving just what profound TDS looks like.
- Trump left the WH without incident.

Snowflakes continue to spread the BS propaganda that Trump was / is 'crazy', despite the fact that he took a mental acuity test and had doctors report that he was proven to be clear, focused, sharp, and intelligent.

Snowflakes then attempt to minimalize this fact by claiming the test was a 'joke'.....while Biden's handlers and Biden refuses to have Biden take the same test...because we ALL know what the outcome would be.

And if we rise above the continued distractions and attempts snowflakes continue to execute to take attention away from the thread topic, which is how Nancy Pelosi secretly met with General Milley to plot against the President of the United States / Commander and Chief, which they did.

SEDITION:
- Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

As reported, Pelosi and Milley colluded to deny the President of the United States powers he had / has as President.

This is NOT the 1st time Pelosi engaged in such seditious behavior. After President Trump imposed life-saving travel bans then-VP Biden led Democrat opposition to the Travel Bans. Speaker Pelosi engaged in what could be argued as 'Sedition' through inciting Democrats to begin working not only on legislation that would strip the President of his right to issue travel bans but which would strip the President of other powers that the President had that he could use to further keep Americans safe.
I stopped reading at your thank you Sorry

Here ya go:

McKenzie said. “Our investigation now concludes that the strike was a tragic mistake.”

“I offer my profound condolences to the family and friends of those who were killed,” McKenzie said, adding the U.S. was “exploring the possibility” of payments to compensate the victims’ surviving family members."

59c912db216ac16ba61c31fb3bd95325.gif

How many times does it need to be explained that he is talking about the SECOND strike, not the first strike?

How many times, moron? How many? What does it take to get you to understand such simple things?

I know you DON'T WANT TO understand them, but your refusal to admit the obvious is completely insane.

Last edited:
59c912db216ac16ba61c31fb3bd95325.gif

How many times does it need to be explained that he is talking about the SECOND strike, not the first strike?

How many times, moron? How many? What does it take to get you to understand very simple things?

I know you DON'T WANT TO understand them, but in your refusal to admit the obvious is completely insane.

I completely agree with you - the secret meeting between Pelosi and Milley was an act of sedition / treason, plotting against the President.

You are right - Milley's call to the CCP, based on his own opinion, and offering his services of espionage and to provide a warning of an attack before it happened was definitely treason.

And yes, Milley's claim that we struck THE planner and his follow-on claim to have killed ISIS-K members without having any Intel prior to the strike and having no Intel-based confirmation of who we killed in the 2nd was extremely ill-advised....especially since we now Know we never got THE PLANNER and that we killed 10 innocent civilians, to include 7 children and a US Aid worker.

I hope the Biden administration has learned not to listen to the OPINION of Milley, who proved throughout the Failed Biden Afghanistan withdrawal that hd doesn't know wtf he is doing.

Gen Milley has shown a propensity to make poor decisions, to make mistakes, and to violate the UCMJ, Chain of Command, and to act on his own based on his own opinions, even when that action involves sedition and Treason.

Were I a Democrat President (or the President's handler) in the midst of constant scandal and in need of alleviating one of them, devoid of integrity, honesty, ethics, etc...I would take this opportunity to throw Milley under the proverbial bus by declaring some (if not all) of the failed Afghanistan pull-out was due to Milley doing his own thing, making mistakes, etc....AND blame him for the failed drone strikes, especially for making the call to strike the vehicle that contained the kids without having any evidence to justify making that decision instead of waiting.

I completely agree with you - the secret meeting between Pelosi and Milley
...what the f?

You are one sick in the head puppy.

You should know that, because the first step to recovery is realizing that you have a problem.

It has been revealed that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen Milley, committed the act of Treason by volunteering to become a spy for the CCP, to betray the United States and his Commander and Chief, by promising to warn the CCP if the US made the decision to go to war with / to strike China. Volunteering to engage in espionage for the CCP and to betray his nation and President in in complete violation on many counts of the UCMJ and civilian law. For these crimes, Gen Milley should be immediately relieved of his command, NOT given a chance to step down, should be immediately arrested, and held until his trial for treason, espionage, etc....

Gen Milley is NOT the only American who should be immediately investigated for this crime.

"'Back on January 8, Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that she had spoken with Gen. Mark Milley about limiting President Trump’s ability to launch nuclear weapons.'

In a letter to her Democratic House colleagues on Friday, Pelosi said that she had spoken with the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, about “available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike.”…

Pelosi later told her caucus she had received assurances that there were safeguards in place, according to a source on the call. It is unclear what those safeguards might be."

Speaker of the House Pelosi has admitted that she colluded with Gen Milley against the President of the United States based on unfounded, unsupported partisan bias, opinion, hatred and delusion. Speaker Pelosi continued to try to undermine the President during his 4 years in office, attempting and failing to Impeach the President twice and now, it seems engaging in / aiding Gen Milley in committing treason. Speaker Pelosi on numerous occasions falsely claimed that President Trump was 'crazy' and used this propaganda as the basis for her argument that General Milley needed to assist her in denying powers of the President bestowed upon him as President, which neither had the legal authority to do on their own.

Speaker Pelosi is the 1st Speaker of the House to ever 1) Attempt to Impeach a President TWICE, the 1st Speaker of the House to ever attempt to Impeach the SAME President twice - failing both times, the 1st Speaker of the House to ever attempt to Impeach a President based on ZERO crimes committed, ZERO evidence, and ZERO witnesses, AND was the 1st Speaker of the House to argue that none of those things were needed to Impeach a President.

The President, unlike Speaker Pelosi or dementia-ravaged Joe Biden, took the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) to assess how mentally fit the President was / is. According to Dr. Ronny Jackson, presidential physician, he stated the result showed President Trump to be very sharp and he’s very articulate.

Biden has refused to take such a test, probably because it also includes one of the best-known tests for early Alzheimer's disease.

Pelosi has not taken such a test, but perhaps she should, due to her obsessive hatred of President Trump, as demonstrated by her 2 failed Impeachments and her collusion with Gen Milley.

Speaker Pelosi went to Gen Miley to discuss denying the President of the United States and the Commander and Chief powers bestowed on the President - a coup, the plotting against the President. This endeavor was not carried out in public, Pelosi's concerns were not addressed in Congress, no vote was taken to strip the President of power, The deal between Pelosi and Milley was made in SECRET, a pact between the 2 conspirators.

Speaker Pelosi is every bit as guilty of a conspiracy, a power-seizing coup, as Gen Milley.

Gen Milley should immediately be relieved of his position, taken into custody, his passport seized, and charges filed against him.

Speaker Pelosi should be relieved of her position of Speaker based on her colluding against the President of the United States. She should have her passport seized, her Speaker position stripped pending an investigation outcome, and (potentially) charged with crimes against the United States and President.

Potential crimes Speaker Pelosi could be charged with:

SEDITION:
conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
- Speaker Pelosi admitted she spoke to Gen Milley, telling him he needed to do something to strip the President of powers, in essence 'inciting' Gen Milley to act against the President and to commit treason.

TREASON:
"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000..."
- If Pelosi is found to have 1st hand knowledge (from Gen Milley) that he was going to or did contact China to make this deal she is guilty of Treason.

18 US Code § 2381

Nancy thought she could get away with turning vicious, self-serving lies into propaganda that would bring i. the vote@. When that didn't work, she decided to destroy the Executive Branch usinf Maxine Warers to threaten the Trump White House staff with a stalking and harrassment schema . When that didn't work, she beat herself up trying to blacken Trump's eye with a narrative that she knew would make a small number of people believe Trump could be trashed with the lies in the ignominious plan she laid out to impeach an innocent President Trump of things he did not do.

Nancy thought she could get away with turning vicious, self-serving lies into propaganda that would bring i. the vote@. When that didn't work, she decided to destroy the Executive Branch usinf Maxine Warers to threaten the Trump White House staff with a stalking and harrassment schema . When that didn't work, she beat herself up trying to blacken Trump's eye with a narrative that she knew would make a small number of people believe Trump could be trashed with the lies in the ignominious plan she laid out to impeach an innocent President Trump of things he did not do.
The last post before yours was over 2 months ago. Has anything happened in this line of thinking? Nope.

I guess you’ve completely forgotten why Maxine Waters told people to harass Republican members of the administration in public as often as possible. It was to stop the Trump administration from torturing children and their parents by separating them out the border.

Despite child care experts telling them that the children and their families would be irrevocably harmed by doing this, they went ahead and separated the children from their parents and then deported the parents. Hundreds of children will never seen their families again.

Damn Skippy I’d get in their face about it too.

I guess you’ve completely forgotten why Maxine Waters told people to harass Republican members of the administration in public as often as possible. It was to stop the Trump administration from torturing children and their parents by separating them out the border.

Despite child care experts telling them that the children and their families would be irrevocably harmed by doing this, they went ahead and separated the children from their parents and then deported the parents. Hundreds of children will never seen their families again.

Do you get to keep your kids with you when you go to jail? Ever see a 3 year-old with Momma in the county lockup?

Most of those kids who will never see their parents again were not even the deported parent's kids, because they never would return to get them.

Maxine Waters is not High IQ. No matter how much you try to push it. Putting her on the Banking Committee talking to the rulers of the world with our Fiat Currency is painful. The rulers take your hard work and what you produce and take a cut from it to give to others after just with their privately owned currencies. And you do not even understand this.

Maxine Waters is not High IQ. No matter how much you try to push it. Putting her on the Banking Committee talking to the rulers of the world with our Fiat Currency is painful. The rulers take your hard work and what you produce and take a cut from it to give to others after just with their privately owned currencies. And you do not even understand this.

I'd certainly put Ms. Water's IQ up against that of Donald Trump any day of the week. She's the Chair of the House Financial Services Committee.

As the Chair of the House Financial Services Committee, she has to be a whole lot smarter than you're giving her credit for. But that's consistent with you. Minority women are stupid and should be attacked. I notice you going after every woman of color in any high political position, starting with Kamala Harris, right down the line to the Squad - all of whom are not very bright, according to you.

When your only criticisms of a woman of color are that she's stupid, it seems you have a problem with an older black woman being a player on the world stage. But you had no problem sending a criminal conman out as President of the United States, and watched world leaders opening laughing at him and mocking at the idiocy of his comments about NATO in his first trip abroad.

You cheered when he abased himself with Vladimir Putin, which many Americans said was the most shameful display by a sitting President on the world stage in history. You're good with that.

How did you feel when the entire UN laughed in Trump's face as he bragged about his achievements as President? There's a moment to make you proud.

But a black woman who is always well prepared, on point, and knows what she's talking about, is cringeworthy.

I just watched a rep on Fox News (live) state that an investigation showed that CIA analysts who were monitoring and reviewing the drone footage real-time attempted to call the military to HOLD OFF on the strike because they believed there might be children in the car. He added that the analyst was told that the Hellfire missile used in the strike had 'just been fired' with no way to halt the strike.

A lot of people are talking about 'over-the-horizon' strike capability of the US. Well, you just saw it in action with this disastrous drone strike.

'Over-the-horizon' Strike Capability simply means being able to conduct military strikes against a target using air assets NOT in that country, from outside the country, WITHOUT HAVIUNG 'BOOTS'/'INTEL' ON THE GROUND.
- How did that work out?

10 innocent civilians killed, to include 7 children and a US Air worker...
Avril Haines was sworn in by Kamala Harris. Note that Haines redacted drone policy to include U.S. citizens. Boycott JoeXiJoe and his sleep-up.

Too Much TV

Haines is CIA. We expect that Obama’s Arab-blood sister, Juliette Kayyem is involved, because there is no doubt Kayyem knew of the Wuhan World Military Games long before they occurred in Oct 2019. Therefore, deliberate seeding of the SARS-CoV-2 virus By an intelligent agent cannot be ruled out, because only esoteric forces know the natural reservoir of the virus, which would provide the perpetrators with much knowledge as to how to disseminate it.

’Dark Winter, Atlantic Storm, and Global Mercury were only three of over a dozen Germ Games staged by the military, medical, and intelligence planners leading up to COVID-19. Each of these Kafkaesque exercises became uncanny predictors of a dystopian age that pandemic planners dubbed the “New Normal.”’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 404 How War Games Became Instruments for Imposing Obedience)

Forum List

Back