Speaker of the House gives history lesson to reporter.

People of all faiths and races move to America because America is a Christian nation.

Unlike you God hating fascists, we’re tolerant.
That's most possibly one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my time here. Why the hell would someone who's Jewish move to American because it's Christian?

How come Democrats don't understand we were founded as a Christian country?
No. Maga Mike is wrong. We were founded with freedom of religion, which also give people that don't want it, freedom from religion to an extent. No laws should ever by made based on what would Jesus do. Most of the people in this country are not of MAGA Mike's religion. Morals and ethics are a must, as you must be able to count on what people say, but I don't care what church the went to or go to. Some religions in this country can be quite unusual.

You idiots do not even know what freedom of religion even means. Somehow you have managed to declare that freedom of religion necessitates a religious state predicated on Christianity. A very clear example of doublethink.

I wonder what Christian nation you think we should have. Should we make the federal government sub servant to the Pope as it would necessarily be if we were Catholic? No? Perhaps we should be a Mormon state? No?

You can have a 'Christian' nation as soon as you can even articulate what Christian even is.

You idiots do not even know what freedom of religion even means. Somehow you have managed to declare that freedom of religion necessitates a religious state predicated on Christianity. A very clear example of doublethink.

I wonder what Christian nation you think we should have. Should we make the federal government sub servant to the Pope as it would necessarily be if we were Catholic? No? Perhaps we should be a Mormon state? No?

You can have a 'Christian' nation as soon as you can even articulate what Christian even is.
Yeah, but we are all to be FORCED to adhere to YOUR religion of CLIMATE CHANGE via GOVERNMENTAL MANDATES, right????
Damn, the demented LEFT are insufferable HYPOCITES!

And you guys wonder why Jews hate your guts.
So much so that as Democrats they have pushed propaganda to the point that they have unleashed segments of their own party out looking for their blood as Progressives are turning Pro Islam now. Impressive and genocidal.

Yeah, but we are all to be FORCED to adhere to YOUR religion of CLIMATE CHANGE via GOVERNMENTAL MANDATES, right????
No, I never advocate or vote for those controls. Not that AGW is a religion, a few other things you idiots are utterly devoid of, nuance and even understanding what a religion is.

No. Maga Mike is wrong. We were founded with freedom of religion, which also give people that don't want it, freedom from religion to an extent. No laws should ever by made based on what would Jesus do. Most of the people in this country are not of MAGA Mike's religion. Morals and ethics are a must, as you must be able to count on what people say, but I don't care what church the went to or go to. Some religions in this country can be quite unusual.

Who's 'morals & ethics'?

They can enforce their 'morals & ethics' on you as long as they say they're not rooted in religion. They have no problem with that at all.

as usual, you are full of shit.

People came here to practice freedom of religion.
Separation of church and state means there is no government-established religion like the Church of England.
Can't have freedom of religion without freedom from religion.

What if one of the muslim congresscritters was up there pushing for America to be more Muslim and promising to base legislation on that?

Is that why liberals love digital currency? It's as godless as their commie beliefs.
Did you know that didn't appear on paper money until the 1950s?

It took that long to get people used to the idea. This country was founded on secularism and phrases like that weren't popular at all when associated with government.

MAGA mike doesn't understand separation of church and state.

Atheists:

marx-engels-lenin-stalin-and-mao-chinese-school.jpg

Forum List

Back