Speaker of the House gives history lesson to reporter.

Not handy. My religious books are packed away. But I am pretty sure Catholics won't allow suicides to have Last Rites of be buried in the church graveyard.

But murder is a sin, and is only forgivable if you repent and ask for forgiveness. Hard for a suicide to repent and ask forgiveness.
Suicide is not an unforgivable sin according to most Christian thought.

For the sake of clarity, we should state that suicide is a sin against God and others. However, suicide does not determine a person’s eternal destiny. Our eternal destiny rests solely on God’s grace. Those who trust in Jesus Christ are fully forgiven of every sin, and they receive eternal life; those who reject Him remain condemned (John 3:16–18, 36; Ephesians 2:1–10).

They are all wrong. The Book of Life contains the names of all those destined for heaven, believers like you. The blotting happens to believers who are unworthy of heaven. You didn't know that, did ya?
No, I try not to get involved with cults . The New Testament is very clear about who is qualified to get to heaven. I trust what Jesus said over you. Sorry

No, I try not to get involved with cults . The New Testament is very clear about who is qualified to get to heaven. I trust what Jesus said over you. Sorry
A cherry picker. That's probably the reason you got blotted

I am not going to get into the Book of Life argument, but I will point out that "...what Jesus said..." was not written down for hundreds of years. And not by people who were there.

I am not going to get into the Book of Life argument, but I will point out that "...what Jesus said..." was not written down for hundreds of years. And not by people who were there.
I really really dont think you know what you are talking about

Screenshot_20231208-051534_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20231208-051602_Google.jpg

This doesn't surprise me at all. Liberals still believe in the phony separation of church and state. The word of the year for 2023 should be "misnomer."

---CNBC Anchor Gets A History Lesson On Separation of Church and State---

there is NO "phony separation of church and state" and if you want the next election to be about that,

"go ahead, make my day." eastwood

there is NO "phony separation of church and state" and if you want the next election to be about that,

"go ahead, make my day." eastwood
Make me wonder where liberals get their "so called facts."

I got my info from US Supreme Court rulings.
lennypartiv the facts are jefferson's letter to the baptists or adams;' treaty with tripoli . the facts are the founders were not dumb enough to think of every lame excise the preachers would use to exercise their theocracy.,

Forum List

Back