Speaker of the House gives history lesson to reporter.

It is whom they worship!
The buffoon Biden!

Screenshot_20230903-202326_Instagram.jpg

Actually your 'we' had nothing to do with any of it. It was long ago ancestors of some of us.

Question: Do you like Trump? MAGA? Because it is all based on claims that America is not great -- anymore. Who's fault would that be? Not the long ago ancestors, but dipshit whitey's like you.
I like what Trump brings. I don't like people like you who don't respect America and are not grateful for the luxuries it brings. What do dipshit racists

Screenshot_20230325-175816_Twitter.jpg like you bring?

This doesn't surprise me at all. Liberals still believe in the phony separation of church and state. The word of the year for 2023 should be "misnomer."

---CNBC Anchor Gets A History Lesson On Separation of Church and State---

“They knew that it would be important to maintain our system,” Johnson pressed.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nope. They believed that it would be important to maintain the system, they were designing.

So many criticisms of the writer of the article (from fake news website), and of Speaker Johnson, it deserves a thread of it's own.

Actually your 'we' had nothing to do with any of it. It was long ago ancestors of some of us.

Question: Do you like Trump? MAGA? Because it is all based on claims that America is not great -- anymore. Who's fault would that be? Not the long ago ancestors, but dipshit whitey's like you.
MAGA was born from Obama's failed policies for America. Very destructive

Screenshot_20211209-191937_Chrome.jpg

Sure he does. Most likely your name got blotted out from the Book of Life.
You don't know because you're not a Christian. The only unforgivable sin is not trusting Jesus as your savior so it looks like you're the one who's going to hell. Congratulations

You don't know because you're not a Christian. The only unforgivable sin is not trusting Jesus as your savior so it looks like you're the one who's going to hell. Congratulations
I said "most likely" and I stick with that. Haters get blotted out.

I don't know about that, do you have a reference?

Not handy. My religious books are packed away. But I am pretty sure Catholics won't allow suicides to have Last Rites of be buried in the church graveyard.

But murder is a sin, and is only forgivable if you repent and ask for forgiveness. Hard for a suicide to repent and ask forgiveness.

Forum List

Back