Speaker Boner Agress Obama is Breaking the Law; So Why No Impeachment Yet?

Why isn't Obama being impeached?

• Obama is innocent

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Speaker Boner is a Coward

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Speaker Boner is as lawless as Obama is

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Speaker Boner is too busy fetching pork for donations to be bothered

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boehner: Cantor doesn?t change immigration - POLITICO.com
Asked at his weekly news conference whether the prospects of an overhaul were dead in light of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s primary loss on Tuesday, Boehner responded: “The issue of immigration reform has not changed.”

The reason: President Barack Obama has still not gained the trust from House Republicans that the GOP says is necessary to do immigration reform, Boehner said.

“The president continues to ignore laws that he signed into law, violating his oath of office, he did it again with the release of these Taliban five,” the Ohio Republican said, referring to Guantanamo Bay prisoners Obama recently released in exchange for an American prisoner of war. “Every time he does this, it makes it harder to gain the trust of our members to do the big things that need to be done around here.”

Doesn't the Speaker of the House have a sworn duty to the Republic to reign in lawless behavior on the part of the President?

So why isn't Obama being impeached?

That isn't either a possibility nor the answer.
65 million people put him back after he proved he was a failure.
And the people are the ultimate authority.

As Ed Koch said after he lost an election: "The people have made a mistake, and now they must be punished."

Obama is the nation's punishment.

“I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
Milton Friedman

If they start impeachment during an election year it will bring out the Democrat base. It will rally all of the mindless liberals to support their lousy Democrat candidates.

They have to take the Senate first to stop him. If they don't take the Senate Obama is going to have two more years of hell raising without any obstruction. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

Either way, the next two plus years are going to be terrible. Who knows what else this prick has in mind.
In my view, just more division, but recognize Democrats will be apocalyptic. If Republicans take the Senate Obama will be toothless; a pattern of impeachment may be worse than the drain on the nation than Clinton's impeachment. Bush lied, was never impeached, and I would have been AGAINST any measure.

I think W should have been censored for MISREPRESENTING the case for war on Iraq, but I don't think he consciously lied. We knew that Hussein had some WMDs because I suspect we sold some to him, but we were aware of his inventory and Hussein failed to document his destruction of what he did have. Personally I think he still had a lot of chemical weapons and moved them into Syria just before our broadcast date of invasion.

As to Democrats going apocalyptic, that would be the case even if Obama was being impeached for smoking crack and molesting little children, things the Dims have been documented to overlook in their heroes. Nothing would get them on the side of legality and the Constitution, with the root problem being that the old Tammany Hall branch of the Jacksonian party took over when Al Smith took the nomination in '28. They are a criminal syndicate with a political front, but that was tolerable when they were also statesmen who loved their country. Now they are also riven with Marxist acolytes and couldn't give a fig about the Constitution, the law or simple humane decency.

Sending them into apocalyptic fits sounds therapeutic for the Republic if you ask me.

you mean "censured" jimcrowie? :eusa_eh: I'm embarrassed for you & your partisan rw hack thread. :redface: You started it & don't even know what you talking about but, in your defense, you started it on a day of the week that ends in the word "day" :rolleyes: That you only wanted to give Bu$hCo a slap on the wrist for a war started on 1/2 truths & outright lies that resulted in 4,000+ casualties, 10's of 1000's permanently maimed, & 100's of 1000's of Iraqi deaths says a lot about you & your partisan agenda tool :thup:

Last edited:
Asked at his weekly news conference whether the prospects of an overhaul were dead in light of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor’s primary loss on Tuesday, Boehner responded: “The issue of immigration reform has not changed.”

The reason: President Barack Obama has still not gained the trust from House Republicans that the GOP says is necessary to do immigration reform, Boehner said.

“The president continues to ignore laws that he signed into law, violating his oath of office, he did it again with the release of these Taliban five,” the Ohio Republican said, referring to Guantanamo Bay prisoners Obama recently released in exchange for an American prisoner of war. “Every time he does this, it makes it harder to gain the trust of our members to do the big things that need to be done around here.”

Doesn't the Speaker of the House have a sworn duty to the Republic to reign in lawless behavior on the part of the President?

As Ed Koch said after he lost an election: "The people have made a mistake, and now they must be punished."

“I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
Milton Friedman

Ha! If that were the case the US and Iraq would still be paying for Bush being president..

I disagree that Nixon's resignation hurt this country, as we got rid of a dangerous President with authoritarian inclinations. We also drew a line in the sand against future would be dictators, at least until Obama entered office.

Sometimes doing the painful thing is best in the long run despite the hurt involved.

Take the Senate, CENSURE. Obama's "power" is ebbing, and there is little sign it will cease to do so. Why did we not impeach Bush II? He lied. If impeachment becomes the norm, this nation is in dire straits.

You goddamn lying motherfucker!! there you go, doing what you sorry ass Democrat scum do, accuse the Republicans of doing what you are yourselves doing, LYING.

It's not a lie when you believe that what you're saying is true. Everyone on the planet thought Saddam had WMD's, which he did, just not in a quanity that would prohibit you scumbags from falsely accusing Bush of lying.

you really are despicable! Hillary, Bill, and 99% of Congress 'knew' Saddam had WMD's. Anyone who claimed he didn't was called blind, even by the Democrats.

GOD! YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME!

Your input is noted. "It is not a lie if you believe what you are saying is true". Actual truth disgusts, gotcha.

Are you speaking of Boehner the Speaker of the House of Representatives? The person third in line to run the USA?

As for the poll:
There should be another option.

Boehner won't impeach Obama because it would give the 2014 and 2016 elections to the Democrats.

The lying, cheating, shit eating, piss drinking, baby killing, murdering, scumbag Democrats would like nothing more than impeachment proceedings to begin.

(wanna know how I really feel? Just keep on being disgustingly stupid)

Are you.....unwell......?

Take the Senate, CENSURE. Obama's "power" is ebbing, and there is little sign it will cease to do so. Why did we not impeach Bush II? He lied. If impeachment becomes the norm, this nation is in dire straits.

You goddamn lying motherfucker!! there you go, doing what you sorry ass Democrat scum do, accuse the Republicans of doing what you are yourselves doing, LYING.

It's not a lie when you believe that what you're saying is true. Everyone on the planet thought Saddam had WMD's, which he did, just not in a quanity that would prohibit you scumbags from falsely accusing Bush of lying.

you really are despicable! Hillary, Bill, and 99% of Congress 'knew' Saddam had WMD's. Anyone who claimed he didn't was called blind, even by the Democrats.

Your input is noted. "It is not a lie if you believe what you are saying is true". Actual truth disgusts, gotcha.

I see the prison is letting the inmates use the computers...

Political Parties are the biggest problem the United States has.

If political Parties were illegal and punishable by death, and enforced, and it was illegal and enforced to donate money to candidates outside the voting district of your residence and enforced, and any campaign contributions other than personal were illegal, and enforced, maybe, just maybe, our Congressmen/women would represent the people who elect them, (Senators are Congressmen/women, they're all members of Congress. The term, "Senators and Congressmen", is misleading and I hate it every time it's used. THEY'RE ALL CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN!

Milton Friedman

Ha! If that were the case the US and Iraq would still be paying for Bush being president..

You referring to debt and ignoring what this President has done is one of the symptoms of your 'foot in mouth' disease.

You sure are obsessed with boners dude.

You said the same thing about me.

Looks like you're the one who is obsessed with penises/boners.

Milton Friedman

You referring to debt and ignoring what this President has done is one of the symptoms of your 'foot in mouth' disease.

No, just testing the sarcastic temp of the water, see if I want to jump in...

Apparently he's never heard of Douglas Feith whom Bu$H II/Cheney had placed in the pentagon :eusa_think:

Douglas J. Feith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feith joined the administration of President George W. Bush as Undersecretary of Defense for Policy in 2001. His appointment was facilitated by connections he had with other neoconservatives, including Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz. With his new appointment in hand, Feith proved influential in having Richard Perle chosen as chairman of the Defense Policy Board.[10] Feith was criticized during the first term of the Bush administration for creating the Office of Strategic Influence. This office came into existence to support the War on Terror. The office's aim was to influence policymakers by submitting biased news stories into the foreign media. Feith played a significant role in the buildup to the Iraq war

Because his opposition lacks the votes to impeach.

One of these days I hope you citizens will finally understand what impeachment really is.

Impeachment is a political process, not a legal one.

No law need be broken to impeach a POTUS.

No broken law guarantees that impeachment will take place, either.

Do you get it, yet?

'

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think W should have been censored for MISREPRESENTING the case for war on Iraq, but I don't think he consciously lied. We knew that Hussein had some WMDs because I suspect we sold some to him, but we were aware of his inventory and Hussein failed to document his destruction of what he did have. Personally I think he still had a lot of chemical weapons and moved them into Syria just before our broadcast date of invasion.

As to Democrats going apocalyptic, that would be the case even if Obama was being impeached for smoking crack and molesting little children, things the Dims have been documented to overlook in their heroes. Nothing would get them on the side of legality and the Constitution, with the root problem being that the old Tammany Hall branch of the Jacksonian party took over when Al Smith took the nomination in '28. They are a criminal syndicate with a political front, but that was tolerable when they were also statesmen who loved their country. Now they are also riven with Marxist acolytes and couldn't give a fig about the Constitution, the law or simple humane decency.

Sending them into apocalyptic fits sounds therapeutic for the Republic if you ask me.

Obama admitted using cocaine before entering office, Bush refused to answer the question. Back to today, now there is a thread that is close to, repeat close to, advocating armed insurrection in this country. The issues are becoming less issues than insanity. Obama will be gone in 2 & 1/2 years. the political process can neuter him, organize for November. If you do not believe Nixon's resignation hurt this nation, look at GDP & debt, pre & post resignation.

I do not think Nixons resignation caused the GDP and debt problems nearly so much as abandoning Bretton Woods did.

Bretton Woods system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The switch did not help the economy; I see that as human reaction. It was the system, going off the gold standard was radical change. Human reaction is panic. Thank you for bringing this up. I remembered the term Bretton Woods vaguely, looked up some information.

Without support of the Senate the process is useless. The Liberals in the Senate would never impeach him.

They better hope they don't lose the Senate. But even if they do we'd still not have enough to Convict him in the Senate as Dems would have to cross over.

really kinda sad to say, but impeaching the first Nig....., ahhhh...., umm, colored presidunce will never happen......, unless of course the Republicans have a 60% majority in both houses of congress.

something i wish for sometime in my lifetime. :up:

Because the Senate would not vote to impeach. It would be the same as it was with Clinton when the House voted to impeach but the Senate did not. In other words it's a futile effort until the R's control both the House and the Senate.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Correction, "disgusts you", foul mouth. Nobody in the Bush administration lied, and Obama killed Santa Claus..............................................:doubt:

Forum List

Back